- Joined
- Aug 28, 2023
- Messages
- 168
- Reaction score
- 2,915
- Country
-
Enjoy turtles 
They were the rare descendant of 2 FHs.Does it matter? They had no lines and no hype. Yuri is the most talented Ha Towerborn.
I used Google translate but Eduan calls the Purple Thryssa a Barracuda? I wonder if SIU is going to change why Urek is called Ray Barracuda.
Huh. Maybe mine just got messed up.Oh?
Mine say Bari as normal.
Isn't it because she left her main glasses just liked Edahn left hisain spear?The biggest mystery now is why every Ari wears glasses when the FH doesn't lol

Are there any leaked frames for her?Isn't it because she left her main glasses just liked Edahn left hisain spear?
Still no blog posts about them or any kind of relevance in the story. Not a big deal to me. Yurin could still have twins with another FH we can't be sure.They were the rare descendant of 2 FHs.
. Not a big deal to me. Yurin could still have twins with another FH we can't be sure.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
eduan says all the thryssas outside the crack have been either sealed off or become extinct after that day
Now I am positive they aren't part of the guardians. After all with zero area they are basically normal humans. I doubt even BT can do that. Only RT which originated from the guardian can do it.eduan says all the thryssas outside the crack have been either sealed off or become extinct after that day
Red Thryssa stated Baam had the power of an Admin in him and asked why that was in there, positively sure that every last one of them came from the Guardian.Now I am positive they aren't part of the guardians. After all with zero area they are basically normal humans. I doubt even BT can do that. Only RT which originated from the guardian can do it.