Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 68 Spoilers & Discussion

How do you feel about Shin's design? (2 votes possible)

  • I hate it!

  • Good, but not for a FH.

  • I wish it was a man. Sad that Han is no more.

  • I am more bothered by all the changes than anything.

  • Decent.

  • Good.

  • The Ari FH being female is an improvement.

  • I love it!


Results are only viewable after voting.

SHSL_ZETSUBOU

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2020
Messages
970
Reaction score
2,015
Age
31
Country
United States
I used Google translate but Eduan calls the Purple Thryssa a Barracuda? I wonder if SIU is going to change why Urek is called Ray Barracuda.
 

VON

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,577
Reaction score
2,433
Country
Gotei 13

Ray Barracuda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 26, 2024
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
4,158
Age
23
Gender
Male
Country
Uchiha Clan
I used Google translate but Eduan calls the Purple Thryssa a Barracuda? I wonder if SIU is going to change why Urek is called Ray Barracuda.

Oh?

Mine say Bari as normal.
 

Strange

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2025
Messages
1,197
Reaction score
1,459
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So Baek is there ... to open a door ? that is locked .... :rolleyes:
interesting which door purple is talking about ...
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,565
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ngl, shin looks weak. I wonder how they are related with mighty Arie. Is she part of hon's harem?
 

Ray Barracuda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 26, 2024
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
4,158
Age
23
Gender
Male
Country
Uchiha Clan
Oh they found out Urek is an Irregular huh.


Well, he didn't exactly try to hide it either way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

eduan says all the thryssas outside the crack have been either sealed off or become extinct after that day

It seems like those bozos never stepped foot into the FOD then.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,565
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
eduan says all the thryssas outside the crack have been either sealed off or become extinct after that day
Now I am positive they aren't part of the guardians. After all with zero area they are basically normal humans. I doubt even BT can do that. Only RT which originated from the guardian can do it.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,565
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not to mention would guardians allow FLs to seal them if they are part of them and why would thyrssas go against FLs if even guardians don't go
 

Ray Barracuda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 26, 2024
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
4,158
Age
23
Gender
Male
Country
Uchiha Clan
Now I am positive they aren't part of the guardians. After all with zero area they are basically normal humans. I doubt even BT can do that. Only RT which originated from the guardian can do it.
Red Thryssa stated Baam had the power of an Admin in him and asked why that was in there, positively sure that every last one of them came from the Guardian.
 
Top