- Joined
- Aug 28, 2023
- Messages
- 168
- Reaction score
- 2,915
- Country
-
Enjoy turtles 
Again assuming it's over hyped, can u look into abyss and say every creature that's inside it are extraordinary. RT is a part of the guardian itself, BT has guardians power, thorns no need to say. Leviathan being just a wd with some power of Traumerei doesn't fit here. Everything that has entered abyss are special. Even Enkidu which entered for sometime, was special with his blessings. Even V is there.As I said: overhyped during its introduction. Leviathan admits inferiority to Baam and Traumerei and he is the one who said he and the other Water Dragons are the same.
Can Leviathan use Valhalla's abilities? No. They all have their peculiarities.
BT called the inner void abyss when we saw dark charge. He commented it as abyss. I think chapter was 510What do you even call the abyss?
Yeah, back with the Eagle Owl and Edhan's main spear ofcI have a feeling that one of the regents of Ari family will have name han. Ari Han will be back. Mark my words
I don't know about that. Gustang talking shit to Urek in the Floor of Death, likes of " you play little games with your organisation", doesn't make me believe that they acknowledged him for the things he had done, based off your hypothesis on the way things had gone. They should all respect and fear him tremendously...FHs vs Shinings will happen most likely. At the end shining ones give all their power to mago making her way too OP for FHs/Zahard to handle. That is when urek steps in and beats buffed mago and everyone in the tower will then learn about urek's powers.
Don't remind me about that bruhYeah, back with the Eagle Owl and Edhan's main spear ofc
If I had to bet on how the spin off ends, it would be with Urek and the GW's agreeing in not to meddle with each other business, most likely after the resolution of the Mago plot.I don't know about that. Gustang talking shit to Urek in the Floor of Death, likes of " you play little games with your organisation", doesn't make me believe that they acknowledged him for the things he had done, based off your hypothesis on the way things had gone. They should all respect and fear him tremendously...
Honestly, even with the stuff we have seen so far, that should be the case. The retcon with this spinoff feels a little bit much sometimes. It better pan out nicely in the end.
I have hope
I don't get the sense that there's much of a plan right now. Tentatively phantaminum wants to claim the gifts promised by the tower. But the shining ones are in the lower floors and the plan to restore mago was derailed. If the lore holds up phanta could be screwing around at the top floors. The sense I get is that the shining ones will be defeated or killed at some point while phanta simply leaves the tower when he realizes he can't claim the new axis' powers. Meanwhile urek is left stranded.If I had to bet on how the spin off ends, it would be with Urek and the GW's agreeing in not to meddle with each other business, most likely after the resolution of the Mago plot.
Unsure about what could happen with Phantaminum tho, it would make no sense for him to just sit out doing nothing while his plan falls apart.
I think the craziest way to tie up this would be Urek and Zahard fighting together against Phantaminum.If I had to bet on how the spin off ends, it would be with Urek and the GW's agreeing in not to meddle with each other business, most likely after the resolution of the Mago plot.
Unsure about what could happen with Phantaminum tho, it would make no sense for him to just sit out doing nothing while his plan falls apart.
It could happen but i don't think it would feel that satisfying tbh, like i know that for what we know there could be 20+ other tower like entities across the universe so Phanta could just be "ok " in giving it up here if Mago were to fail, but still i would expect him to do something meaningful at least before leaving.I don't get the sense that there's much of a plan right now. Tentatively phantaminum wants to claim the gifts promised by the tower. But the shining ones are in the lower floors and the plan to restore mago was derailed. If the lore holds up phanta could be screwing around at the top floors. The sense I get is that the shining ones will be defeated or killed at some point while phanta simply leaves the tower when he realizes he can't claim the new axis' powers. Meanwhile urek is left stranded.
I don't really see it, since that would imply that Phanta actually failed and it would take a lot away from the future of the series imo.I think the craziest way to tie up this would be Urek and Zahard fighting together against Phantaminum.
Yeah I just can't see Phantaminum not appearing in this. Urek also changing his view on killing Zahard.It could happen but i don't think it would feel that satisfying tbh, like i know that for what we know there could be 20+ other tower like entities across the universe so Phanta could just be "ok " in giving it up here if Mago were to fail, but still i would expect him to do something meaningful at least before leaving.
I don't really see it, since that would imply that Phanta actually failed and it would take a lot away from the future of the series imo.
Unless it ends with (possibly the real) Zahard dying and Urek losing his light powers, don't think it will happen tho.
Imagine if phanta is main obstacle at the top of towerI don't get the sense that there's much of a plan right now. Tentatively phantaminum wants to claim the gifts promised by the tower. But the shining ones are in the lower floors and the plan to restore mago was derailed. If the lore holds up phanta could be screwing around at the top floors. The sense I get is that the shining ones will be defeated or killed at some point while phanta simply leaves the tower when he realizes he can't claim the new axis' powers. Meanwhile urek is left stranded.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Acknowledging Urek's strength doesn't mean that they are afraid of him. Urek is also not some kind of tyrant. They aren't cowards.I don't know about that. Gustang talking shit to Urek in the Floor of Death, likes of " you play little games with your organisation", doesn't make me believe that they acknowledged him for the things he had done, based off your hypothesis on the way things had gone. They should all respect and fear him tremendously...
Honestly, even with the stuff we have seen so far, that should be the case. The retcon with this spinoff feels a little bit much sometimes. It better pan out nicely in the end.
I have hope
The only true retcon I can think of is that Urek should have been able to fly in the floor of death.With this arc the record of FH/FH+ tier characters relevant on a floor has been broken:
S3 final arc: Urek, Traumerei, Gustang, V.
Spin-off 2nd Floor Test: Urek, Eduan, Mago, Aubryon.
The current one: Urek, Aubryon, Eduan, Latour, Shin, the PT.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Acknowledging Urek's strength doesn't mean that they are afraid of him. Urek is also not some kind of tyrant. They aren't cowards.
The word retcon is misused a lot here.