Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 68 Spoilers & Discussion

How do you feel about Shin's design? (2 votes possible)

  • I hate it!

  • Good, but not for a FH.

  • I wish it was a man. Sad that Han is no more.

  • I am more bothered by all the changes than anything.

  • Decent.

  • Good.

  • The Ari FH being female is an improvement.

  • I love it!


Results are only viewable after voting.

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,565
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
As I said: overhyped during its introduction. Leviathan admits inferiority to Baam and Traumerei and he is the one who said he and the other Water Dragons are the same.

Can Leviathan use Valhalla's abilities? No. They all have their peculiarities.
Again assuming it's over hyped, can u look into abyss and say every creature that's inside it are extraordinary. RT is a part of the guardian itself, BT has guardians power, thorns no need to say. Leviathan being just a wd with some power of Traumerei doesn't fit here. Everything that has entered abyss are special. Even Enkidu which entered for sometime, was special with his blessings. Even V is there.

Even if it seemed over hyped at this point, I won't be surprised if later SIU turned this to the foreshadowing part. It's too soon to rule out leviathan.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
What do you even call the abyss?
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,565
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I have a feeling that one of the regents of Ari family will have name han. Ari Han will be back. Mark my words
 

seNzor1337

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2025
Messages
116
Reaction score
143
Age
28
Country
United Kingdom
FHs vs Shinings will happen most likely. At the end shining ones give all their power to mago making her way too OP for FHs/Zahard to handle. That is when urek steps in and beats buffed mago and everyone in the tower will then learn about urek's powers.
I don't know about that. Gustang talking shit to Urek in the Floor of Death, likes of " you play little games with your organisation", doesn't make me believe that they acknowledged him for the things he had done, based off your hypothesis on the way things had gone. They should all respect and fear him tremendously...
Honestly, even with the stuff we have seen so far, that should be the case. The retcon with this spinoff feels a little bit much sometimes. It better pan out nicely in the end.
I have hope
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,664
Age
28
Country
Italy
I don't know about that. Gustang talking shit to Urek in the Floor of Death, likes of " you play little games with your organisation", doesn't make me believe that they acknowledged him for the things he had done, based off your hypothesis on the way things had gone. They should all respect and fear him tremendously...
Honestly, even with the stuff we have seen so far, that should be the case. The retcon with this spinoff feels a little bit much sometimes. It better pan out nicely in the end.
I have hope
If I had to bet on how the spin off ends, it would be with Urek and the GW's agreeing in not to meddle with each other business, most likely after the resolution of the Mago plot.

Unsure about what could happen with Phantaminum tho, it would make no sense for him to just sit out doing nothing while his plan falls apart.
 

seNzor1337

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2025
Messages
116
Reaction score
143
Age
28
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah but no amount of alcohol will make Edumon forget about being Ureks booty call
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
If I had to bet on how the spin off ends, it would be with Urek and the GW's agreeing in not to meddle with each other business, most likely after the resolution of the Mago plot.

Unsure about what could happen with Phantaminum tho, it would make no sense for him to just sit out doing nothing while his plan falls apart.
I don't get the sense that there's much of a plan right now. Tentatively phantaminum wants to claim the gifts promised by the tower. But the shining ones are in the lower floors and the plan to restore mago was derailed. If the lore holds up phanta could be screwing around at the top floors. The sense I get is that the shining ones will be defeated or killed at some point while phanta simply leaves the tower when he realizes he can't claim the new axis' powers. Meanwhile urek is left stranded.
 

SHSL_ZETSUBOU

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2020
Messages
970
Reaction score
2,015
Age
31
Country
United States
If I had to bet on how the spin off ends, it would be with Urek and the GW's agreeing in not to meddle with each other business, most likely after the resolution of the Mago plot.

Unsure about what could happen with Phantaminum tho, it would make no sense for him to just sit out doing nothing while his plan falls apart.
I think the craziest way to tie up this would be Urek and Zahard fighting together against Phantaminum.
 

Bobi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2023
Messages
62
Reaction score
112
Age
26
Country
Belgium
I can understand why some people are disappointed by the appearance of the head of the Ari family compared to what Siu had led us to imagine. Personally, I was also expecting someone who looked more like Arie Hon, with a more traditional Korean style.

By the way, I don’t know if I’m the only one who noticed this, but several members of the Ari family wear a diamond-shaped symbol on their clothes. We also see a similar pattern on the matriarch.

I wonder if this diamond might be the Ari family’s symbol. It’s just a theory on my part, but the repetition of this motif among several family members strikes me as quite intriguing. Perhaps Siu has already discreetly slipped the family emblem right under our noses without it having been confirmed yet.

As for her attitude and appearance, she does indeed seem quite childish. That said, she is reuniting with an old friend, Khun Eduan, after a very long time. It is therefore possible that she behaves more warmly toward him, while appearing much colder toward the Tower’s inhabitants. Compared to Gustang and Rei, the contrast is striking, but we mustn’t forget that those two were already the most antisocial members of the group.

Furthermore, her appearance doesn’t make her seem weak. The images shared by Ignorant (thanks to him for sending them) clearly show that she is capable of manipulating a colossal mass of water. Her appearance may be deceiving, but her power seems to live up to her status.

We also notice in this chapter that the nature of her Shinsu appears to be water, which would explain why she gets electrocuted by Khun Eduan. I also suspect that the form of her Shinsu might be a needle, though this remains just a hypothesis for now. That would be fairly consistent with what we know about the Ari family, which is often associated with an elegant, precise, and refined fighting style.
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,664
Age
28
Country
Italy
I don't get the sense that there's much of a plan right now. Tentatively phantaminum wants to claim the gifts promised by the tower. But the shining ones are in the lower floors and the plan to restore mago was derailed. If the lore holds up phanta could be screwing around at the top floors. The sense I get is that the shining ones will be defeated or killed at some point while phanta simply leaves the tower when he realizes he can't claim the new axis' powers. Meanwhile urek is left stranded.
It could happen but i don't think it would feel that satisfying tbh, like i know that for what we know there could be 20+ other tower like entities across the universe so Phanta could just be "ok " in giving it up here if Mago were to fail, but still i would expect him to do something meaningful at least before leaving.

I think the craziest way to tie up this would be Urek and Zahard fighting together against Phantaminum.
I don't really see it, since that would imply that Phanta actually failed and it would take a lot away from the future of the series imo.

Unless it ends with (possibly the real) Zahard dying and Urek losing his light powers, don't think it will happen tho.
 

SHSL_ZETSUBOU

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2020
Messages
970
Reaction score
2,015
Age
31
Country
United States
It could happen but i don't think it would feel that satisfying tbh, like i know that for what we know there could be 20+ other tower like entities across the universe so Phanta could just be "ok " in giving it up here if Mago were to fail, but still i would expect him to do something meaningful at least before leaving.



I don't really see it, since that would imply that Phanta actually failed and it would take a lot away from the future of the series imo.

Unless it ends with (possibly the real) Zahard dying and Urek losing his light powers, don't think it will happen tho.
Yeah I just can't see Phantaminum not appearing in this. Urek also changing his view on killing Zahard.
 

V_TheHiddenAxis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2024
Messages
1,998
Reaction score
5,236
Age
29
Country
Gotei 13
I don't get the sense that there's much of a plan right now. Tentatively phantaminum wants to claim the gifts promised by the tower. But the shining ones are in the lower floors and the plan to restore mago was derailed. If the lore holds up phanta could be screwing around at the top floors. The sense I get is that the shining ones will be defeated or killed at some point while phanta simply leaves the tower when he realizes he can't claim the new axis' powers. Meanwhile urek is left stranded.
Imagine if phanta is main obstacle at the top of tower 😆

The only issue is though phanta is bound to be defeated by urek so I don't see SIU writing phanta as a final challenge for baam. It is also possible other axis are waiting at the top and one of them will be baam's final fight. Maybe the axis of zahard's world if there was one.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,565
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Given Axis seems very rare since everyone is tied to a certain energy, if shinies are wiped out, phanta will definitely appear. So in a sense I see, shinies won't be dealt in this spin off
 

PPower

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2024
Messages
69
Reaction score
134
Gender
Male
Country
Water Tribe
Alright, this time I'll go with this.

Currently, they don't actually have the power to deal with even FH. Edhan got completely overwhelmed by Mago after stealing Urek's light, but in a later battle, Mago couldn't handle Edhan, and she ran away like a bitch she is.

Some stuff should be left in the spin-off to make things better for the TOG and Urek story. They might be sealed, or else shinies should have appeared by now in the TOG. However, I don't think they died yet because Aubrion didn't die from the Urek attack. It disappeared and came back alive.

Who is doing dirty SUI, Artist, or Reviewer? The artist and reviewer should have done justice to Ari Shin. Elf looks like a lifeless
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
With this arc the record of FH/FH+ tier characters relevant on a floor has been broken:

S3 final arc: Urek, Traumerei, Gustang, V.
Spin-off 2nd Floor Test: Urek, Eduan, Mago, Aubryon.
The current one: Urek, Aubryon, Eduan, Latour, Shin, the PT.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't know about that. Gustang talking shit to Urek in the Floor of Death, likes of " you play little games with your organisation", doesn't make me believe that they acknowledged him for the things he had done, based off your hypothesis on the way things had gone. They should all respect and fear him tremendously...
Honestly, even with the stuff we have seen so far, that should be the case. The retcon with this spinoff feels a little bit much sometimes. It better pan out nicely in the end.
I have hope
Acknowledging Urek's strength doesn't mean that they are afraid of him. Urek is also not some kind of tyrant. They aren't cowards.

The word retcon is misused a lot here.
 

SHSL_ZETSUBOU

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2020
Messages
970
Reaction score
2,015
Age
31
Country
United States
With this arc the record of FH/FH+ tier characters relevant on a floor has been broken:

S3 final arc: Urek, Traumerei, Gustang, V.
Spin-off 2nd Floor Test: Urek, Eduan, Mago, Aubryon.
The current one: Urek, Aubryon, Eduan, Latour, Shin, the PT.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Acknowledging Urek's strength doesn't mean that they are afraid of him. Urek is also not some kind of tyrant. They aren't cowards.

The word retcon is misused a lot here.
The only true retcon I can think of is that Urek should have been able to fly in the floor of death.
 
Top