- Joined
- Aug 28, 2023
- Messages
- 168
- Reaction score
- 2,915
- Country
-
Enjoy turtles 

Is she trying to cosplay as Yor?![]()
people already try to improve the design
it's just one day![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We had nothing about them TBH. We only knew that Han and Yurin had kids and that they were related to the Arie.I will say, the Ari's being connected to the wells at least was an interesting lore update imo.
Its really nice to see other people think the same, i was going crazy at how much the manhwa fell off , even a lot of what is considered peak the fights was not clear at all its like he zoomed the drawing x10This is the living proof of SIU's degradation. Enough said. Old timers are not coping here. They are just stating facts.
Some people find it hard to believe, but it's the absolute truth. No confirmation bias.
I don’t think it negates that the blog posts were indeed interesting and it is what got people hooked.I think this ignores the simple fact that blog posts were a good part of the reason people got interested in the story even before tog was picked up by it's current publisher. You could pick up the story and look up all the stuff which SIU set up ages ago. Characters from the old blog posts and lore appearing was always pretty rewarding. Thanks to blog post stuff like the hell train, hidden floor or garam's appearance was pretty exciting when introduced(even if execution at times dragged on). Conversely the apparent changes to the lore seem almost consistently to be letdowns. Ari han went from being a powerful needle user with some connection to hon to a goth elf or something. Who is also not a progenitor to the ha family. Granted she could still be a powerful needle user (though to me it's not obvious how someone with a needle shinsoo attribute would attract lightning). The discarded bayroad lore I'd argue was more interesting than what we got considering it was downgrade to the cage which in turn was blown up halfway through the nest war. This also resulted in imort being scrapped or reworked. Gustang went from defensive wave controller to.... whatever the fuck he is supposed to be.
Phanta was never said to be the only axis , even years ago he was described as one of the strongest axis . Implying there was more . What is really weird is headon is letting every joe and sara into the tower to f up the last floor test . Like why are you not protecting the tower against forces wanting to ruin it ? he was angry at how enyru entered the tower and killed the guardian and searched for him . And theses infinity stones new villains looks like child play to headonI don’t think it negates that the blog posts were indeed interesting and it is what got people hooked.
I think he did good In publicly writing down his ideas. I think more authors should do that.
I just think it’s not a sin to change your mind once you have a more coherent idea on what you want your world to be.
and I actually agree with you and some that parts of the blogs were actually superior in ideas than what he actually did in the story.
but I also think some stuff in the story are superior. I think Phanta not being the only Axis is good. Shinsoo being a weapon to fight against Axis is also good.
well, I’m only glad about the scaling between the strongest not being disproportionate. I’m sure The top 4 irregulars are somehow going to be relative to each other.
the only axis in the tower.Phanta was never said to be the only axis , even years ago he was described as one of the strongest axis . Implying there was more . What is really weird is headon is letting every joe and sara into the tower to f up the last floor test . Like why are you not protecting the tower against forces wanting to ruin it ? he was angry at how enyru entered the tower and killed the guardian and searched for him . And theses infinity stones new villains looks like child play to headon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
7/10 , it's quite basic but i can't say anything is straight up bad or wrong with it.Need a poll now for rating of shin design
Weren't u a mod? I didn't know u were restricted till chapter is released. Guess learned sth new.I only create polls when chapters are translated.
I can create them at any time. Waiting for translations is something I have always done.Weren't u a mod? I didn't know u were restricted till chapter is released. Guess learned sth new.
It's more like there's no point putting out a poll until people can actually read the chapter...Weren't u a mod? I didn't know u were restricted till chapter is released. Guess learned sth new.
Exactly. Even the design was similar no? He had white hair iirc. Even on webtoon Sharon said they use different sword yet they have no definite swordmanship like AS.Speaking of Ari Han/Shin, I was always afraid Han would just be some sort of... lesser Hon 2.0 so I'm actually glad it went into a different direction from what we can tell with the few panels we have with them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't think we even saw the Ari FH's silhouette before.Speaking of Ari Han/Shin, I was always afraid Han would just be some sort of... lesser Hon 2.0 so I'm actually glad it went into a different direction from what we can tell with the few panels we have with them.