Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 68 Spoilers & Discussion

How do you feel about Shin's design? (2 votes possible)

  • I hate it!

  • Good, but not for a FH.

  • I wish it was a man. Sad that Han is no more.

  • I am more bothered by all the changes than anything.

  • Decent.

  • Good.

  • The Ari FH being female is an improvement.

  • I love it!


Results are only viewable after voting.

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Shin and Hon still could have had a love child named Ari Han!!!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France

people already try to improve the design
it's just one day:yodawg
Is she trying to cosplay as Yor? :heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will say, the Ari's being connected to the wells at least was an interesting lore update imo.
We had nothing about them TBH. We only knew that Han and Yurin had kids and that they were related to the Arie.
 

white_light

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2026
Messages
82
Reaction score
93
Age
27
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
This really has got to be the whiniest fandom I've ever been a part of.

I just made an account to say that Shin is cute, but maybe I'll stay. The comments here are way better than Reddit.
 

Achernar

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 8, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
12
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This is the living proof of SIU's degradation. Enough said. Old timers are not coping here. They are just stating facts.
Some people find it hard to believe, but it's the absolute truth. No confirmation bias.
Its really nice to see other people think the same, i was going crazy at how much the manhwa fell off , even a lot of what is considered peak the fights was not clear at all its like he zoomed the drawing x10
similar to urek on earth with suits , like siu bro what are you trying to write or do , we were with for 14 years dont messed up more
even a family leader design looks worse than most d class regulars , worse than slayers , worse than most rankers , please siu try
 

Kenneth Latorre

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
1,597
Reaction score
2,269
Age
28
Country
United States
I think this ignores the simple fact that blog posts were a good part of the reason people got interested in the story even before tog was picked up by it's current publisher. You could pick up the story and look up all the stuff which SIU set up ages ago. Characters from the old blog posts and lore appearing was always pretty rewarding. Thanks to blog post stuff like the hell train, hidden floor or garam's appearance was pretty exciting when introduced(even if execution at times dragged on). Conversely the apparent changes to the lore seem almost consistently to be letdowns. Ari han went from being a powerful needle user with some connection to hon to a goth elf or something. Who is also not a progenitor to the ha family. Granted she could still be a powerful needle user (though to me it's not obvious how someone with a needle shinsoo attribute would attract lightning). The discarded bayroad lore I'd argue was more interesting than what we got considering it was downgrade to the cage which in turn was blown up halfway through the nest war. This also resulted in imort being scrapped or reworked. Gustang went from defensive wave controller to.... whatever the fuck he is supposed to be.
I don’t think it negates that the blog posts were indeed interesting and it is what got people hooked.

I think he did good In publicly writing down his ideas. I think more authors should do that.

I just think it’s not a sin to change your mind once you have a more coherent idea on what you want your world to be.

and I actually agree with you and some that parts of the blogs were actually superior in ideas than what he actually did in the story.

but I also think some stuff in the story are superior. I think Phanta not being the only Axis is good. Shinsoo being a weapon to fight against Axis is also good.

well, I’m only glad about the scaling between the strongest not being disproportionate. I’m sure The top 4 irregulars are somehow going to be relative to each other.
 

Achernar

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 8, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
12
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don’t think it negates that the blog posts were indeed interesting and it is what got people hooked.

I think he did good In publicly writing down his ideas. I think more authors should do that.

I just think it’s not a sin to change your mind once you have a more coherent idea on what you want your world to be.

and I actually agree with you and some that parts of the blogs were actually superior in ideas than what he actually did in the story.

but I also think some stuff in the story are superior. I think Phanta not being the only Axis is good. Shinsoo being a weapon to fight against Axis is also good.

well, I’m only glad about the scaling between the strongest not being disproportionate. I’m sure The top 4 irregulars are somehow going to be relative to each other.
Phanta was never said to be the only axis , even years ago he was described as one of the strongest axis . Implying there was more . What is really weird is headon is letting every joe and sara into the tower to f up the last floor test . Like why are you not protecting the tower against forces wanting to ruin it ? he was angry at how enyru entered the tower and killed the guardian and searched for him . And theses infinity stones new villains looks like child play to headon
 

Kenneth Latorre

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
1,597
Reaction score
2,269
Age
28
Country
United States
[
Phanta was never said to be the only axis , even years ago he was described as one of the strongest axis . Implying there was more . What is really weird is headon is letting every joe and sara into the tower to f up the last floor test . Like why are you not protecting the tower against forces wanting to ruin it ? he was angry at how enyru entered the tower and killed the guardian and searched for him . And theses infinity stones new villains looks like child play to headon
the only axis in the tower.

im well aware he has drafts of axis people running around.

now we have Urek as well.

as for headon, well, again, Blogs are gone. We don’t know his motives, and his anger against Enryu is no longer canon material.

maybe Headon is chaotic neutral now, and he just does whatever.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,555
Reaction score
3,567
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think the design of shin and retconn of Han was the last straw for BP fans. After all PB family was said to be a family of researchers and quite affiliated with Workshop. They were supposed to be WCs but not a single one we saw. Same for Ari family. The designs except for Zen is so bad. Idk if it's bias but i doubt we will see any good design of male Aris.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Need a poll now for rating of shin design
 

V_TheHiddenAxis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2024
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
5,229
Age
29
Country
Gotei 13
The design is so simple. No idea what was SIU smoking when drawing her. Ari sharon has far superior design to her.
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,640
Age
28
Country
Italy
Need a poll now for rating of shin design
7/10 , it's quite basic but i can't say anything is straight up bad or wrong with it.

Edhan said the Ari's don't like people who stand out, the modest outfit could very well have been a deliberate choice.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,555
Reaction score
3,567
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Btw with this shin reveal I am now sure that opening scene of s4 would be the meeting of FLs regarding Traumerei's death.
 

zaul the second

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2024
Messages
76
Reaction score
147
Age
23
Country
Uganda
Hey. Where is the chapter already? I am dying to see Ari Han. 🫢Whoops...... I mean Ari Shin
 

white_light

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2026
Messages
82
Reaction score
93
Age
27
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Speaking of Ari Han/Shin, I was always afraid Han would just be some sort of... lesser Hon 2.0 so I'm actually glad it went into a different direction from what we can tell with the few panels we have with them.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,555
Reaction score
3,567
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Speaking of Ari Han/Shin, I was always afraid Han would just be some sort of... lesser Hon 2.0 so I'm actually glad it went into a different direction from what we can tell with the few panels we have with them.
Exactly. Even the design was similar no? He had white hair iirc. Even on webtoon Sharon said they use different sword yet they have no definite swordmanship like AS.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw BM seems to belong to shin. Previously we thought it might belong to V but Shin being the needle user and having black theme, BM might just belong to Shin
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Speaking of Ari Han/Shin, I was always afraid Han would just be some sort of... lesser Hon 2.0 so I'm actually glad it went into a different direction from what we can tell with the few panels we have with them.
I don't think we even saw the Ari FH's silhouette before.
 
Top