- Joined
- Aug 28, 2023
- Messages
- 168
- Reaction score
- 2,915
- Country
-
Enjoy turtles 
I mean, we know the couples among them. Of course they married the natives. How do you think they got their families?It may be politically incorrect to say so, but I am more shocked in the case of women. Traumerei was almost entirely into eugenics, Eduan is a dickard. But a woman has to bear the pregnancy. So, even top family members could spend their whole life without seeing them, and now they can bang them ?
Gustang and Blossom only got one child. Gustang writes his family and the old blog posts suggested that Illiard made the Phonsekal (they are not Eurasia). Yeon was stated to have chosen chastity after an unrequited love (probably from V). How she produced her family was a mystery. I pictured Yurin as well as doing the twins with Han, and then they do the rest. Of courses, some of them mated with towerborns this in not NEW. But basically my point is not so much about mating but about how their symbolic presence is degrading fast. Becaue when most of them call the Towerborns "BUG", it's hard to imagine them mating with said bugs, and even worse to imagine bearing a child from the seed of a bug.I mean, we know the couples among them. Of course they married the natives. How do you think they got their families?
Gustang and Blossom having only one child isn't confirmed. And Blossom still has her family and other branches. Julia might be a Po Bidau. I don't remember what you said about Ilarde being the progenitor of the Phonsekal and them not being Eurasia. They definitely are.Gustang and Blossom only got one child. Gustang writes his family and the old blog posts suggested that Illiard made the Phonsekal (they are not Eurasia). Yeon was stated to have chosen chastity after an unrequited love (probably from V). How she produced her family was a mystery. I pictured Yurin as well as doing the twins with Han, and then they do the rest. Of courses, some of them mated with towerborns this in not NEW. But basically my point is not so much about mating but about how their symbolic presence is degrading fast. Becaue when most of them call the Towerborns "BUG", it's hard to imagine them mating with said bugs, and even worse to imagine bearing a child from the seed of a bug.
I'll rest my case on this issue. The mating issue was a side-track. My issue is more fondamental, it's about the myth-breaking narration. And yeah, at one point (Traumerei's flashback), they were still able to respect the ants.Gustang and Blossom having only one child isn't confirmed. And Blossom still has her family and other branches. Julia might be a Po Bidau. I don't remember what you said about Ilarde being the progenitor of the Phonsekal and them not being Eurasia. They definitely are.
We saw Traumerei being traumatized because of one of these "bugs". They still had companions they loved and love isn't necessary for this. Zahard was pressured to marry and had issues because his blood was too strong. Their ego doesn't allow them to change nature's laws.
"Married" is probably a strong word.I mean, we know the couples among them. Of course they married the natives. How do you think they got their families?
And I wonder if the children of the shinies, or Urek in particular, could inherit the power of Light.I wonder how strong the child between Traumerei and Amizu would have been? Would Traumerei pester the guardian to give similar blessings like he did with Enkidu?
I'd imagine amizu would have been a loving mother while traumerei would struggle to feel anything for the child as amizu tries to convince him that he actually does love it.I wonder how strong the child between Traumerei and Amizu would have been? Would Traumerei pester the guardian to give similar blessings like he did with Enkidu?
I mean Traumerei did say he felt satisfaction after he had kids. With Amizu as emotional support, he would have been a loving father. Kirin might also get fatherly and motherly love. I doubt they would have betrayed the family. All in all many things would have changed if Amizu stayed there with Traumerei. Tho I believe after Jahad killed the baby night, things might could have turned since Amizu always had a thing for grace especially after V's death.I'd imagine amizu would have been a loving mother while traumerei would struggle to feel anything for the child as amizu tries to convince him that he actually does love it.
Now that you mention it, it's unusual for a FH to pester the guardian and actually secure such a blessing. Why did Gustang and Blossom not try the same for Enne ?I wonder how strong the child between Traumerei and Amizu would have been? Would Traumerei pester the guardian to give similar blessings like he did with Enkidu?
Well the question is why they never had any kid. I doubt they would now be able to produce any kids biologically since they are gems nowAnd I wonder if the children of the shinies, or Urek in particular, could inherit the power of Light.
And to stay on the topic of mating, I also wonder who were the frist towerborns to initiate the great families. Surely, there is some good story material here. But not one of them has been mentionned so far.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think it's more of because Enkidu ain't a human. It's create by workshop and mor importantly because of heaodn's scheme.Now that you mention it, it's unusual for a FH to pester the guardian and actually secure such a blessing. Why did Gustang and Blossom not try the same for Enne ?
Indeed, since Headon was involved, all bets are off.I think it's more of because Enkidu ain't a human. It's create by workshop and mor importantly because of heaodn's scheme.
Tho I personally believe it's because Traumerei was favored too. Since he is an anima and guardians too are animals/shinhueh.
They look like shinhueh even if they aren't exactly shinhueh they are mostly related. Who knows the shinhueh we see are originated from themIndeed, since Headon was involved, all bets are off.
Not sure Admin are Shineuh though. Pretty sure they aren't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Rupture is certainly OP but a bit over-rated I say. Gustang could remove Rupture by burning the tilts with his flames. And 3D Rupture had poor results. AS strengh is in the fact that it can come from any direction. If Rupture was as OP as the textbook, Gustang nor anyone else would have a chance. The tilts can be destroyed. That was pure SIU. Here is what I say, and here is what I show.They look like shinhueh even if they aren't exactly shinhueh they are mostly related. Who knows the shinhueh we see are originated from them
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw I was rereading and I noticed something.
After the fight we saw fans mostly talk about Yirang's flames being bested by Blossom's. I think we have neglected Hon being bested by Traumerei too.
Traumerei's Rupture can cut through anything, even spacetime and it's a one hit kill technique. In terms of cutting Hon should be Nr1 since cutting is a indispensable part of swordmanship. Do u guys think Hon's sword will cut through blossom flames? How will SIU show Hon's sword skills better than Rupture?
Huh when did he accomplished such feats? Did I remember wrong? He was unable to do anything and had to launch blossom flames.Rupture is certainly OP but a bit over-rated I say. Gustang could remove Rupture by burning the tilts with his flames. And 3D Rupture had poor results. AS strengh is in the fact that it can come from any direction. If Rupture was as OP as the textbook, Gustang nor anyone else would have a chance. The tilts can be destroyed. That was pure SIU. Here is what I say, and here is what I show.
When Traum did a multi-layer rupture tilts to protect Baam for instance, Gustang could burn them. And the 3D version had poor results.Huh when did he accomplished such feats? Did I remember wrong? He was unable to do anything and had to launch blossom flames.
That was to stop Gussy's trick so the bongbong would activateWhen Traum did a multi-layer rupture tilts to protect Baam for instance, Gustang could burn them. And the 3D version had poor results.
Typically, on paper it's OP as F. On reality, anything could burn or destroy the tilts. Heck, Urek could probably stop the 2D rupture with two fingers.
They can never be the same because Hon is Fisherman. He is physically superior and Arie Swordsmanship always reaches its target.They look like shinhueh even if they aren't exactly shinhueh they are mostly related. Who knows the shinhueh we see are originated from them
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw I was rereading and I noticed something.
After the fight we saw fans mostly talk about Yirang's flames being bested by Blossom's. I think we have neglected Hon being bested by Traumerei too.
Traumerei's Rupture can cut through anything, even spacetime and it's a one hit kill technique. In terms of cutting Hon should be Nr1 since cutting is a indispensable part of swordmanship. Do u guys think Hon's sword will cut through blossom flames? How will SIU show Hon's sword skills better than Rupture?
2/107/10 , it's quite basic but i can't say anything is straight up bad or wrong with it.
Edhan said the Ari's don't like people who stand out, the modest outfit could very well have been a deliberate choice.
U think hon can cut through blossom flames?They can never be the same because Hon is Fisherman. He is physically superior and Arie Swordsmanship always reaches its target