Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 68 Spoilers & Discussion

How do you feel about Shin's design? (2 votes possible)

  • I hate it!

  • Good, but not for a FH.

  • I wish it was a man. Sad that Han is no more.

  • I am more bothered by all the changes than anything.

  • Decent.

  • Good.

  • The Ari FH being female is an improvement.

  • I love it!


Results are only viewable after voting.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
It may be politically incorrect to say so, but I am more shocked in the case of women. Traumerei was almost entirely into eugenics, Eduan is a dickard. But a woman has to bear the pregnancy. So, even top family members could spend their whole life without seeing them, and now they can bang them ?
I mean, we know the couples among them. Of course they married the natives. How do you think they got their families?
 

Rak

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
483
Reaction score
450
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
I mean, we know the couples among them. Of course they married the natives. How do you think they got their families?
Gustang and Blossom only got one child. Gustang writes his family and the old blog posts suggested that Illiard made the Phonsekal (they are not Eurasia). Yeon was stated to have chosen chastity after an unrequited love (probably from V). How she produced her family was a mystery. I pictured Yurin as well as doing the twins with Han, and then they do the rest. Of courses, some of them mated with towerborns this in not NEW. But basically my point is not so much about mating but about how their symbolic presence is degrading fast. Becaue when most of them call the Towerborns "BUG", it's hard to imagine them mating with said bugs, and even worse to imagine bearing a child from the seed of a bug.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Gustang and Blossom only got one child. Gustang writes his family and the old blog posts suggested that Illiard made the Phonsekal (they are not Eurasia). Yeon was stated to have chosen chastity after an unrequited love (probably from V). How she produced her family was a mystery. I pictured Yurin as well as doing the twins with Han, and then they do the rest. Of courses, some of them mated with towerborns this in not NEW. But basically my point is not so much about mating but about how their symbolic presence is degrading fast. Becaue when most of them call the Towerborns "BUG", it's hard to imagine them mating with said bugs, and even worse to imagine bearing a child from the seed of a bug.
Gustang and Blossom having only one child isn't confirmed. And Blossom still has her family and other branches. Julia might be a Po Bidau. I don't remember what you said about Ilarde being the progenitor of the Phonsekal and them not being Eurasia. They definitely are.

We saw Traumerei being traumatized because of one of these "bugs". They still had companions they loved and love isn't necessary for this. Zahard was pressured to marry and had issues because his blood was too strong. Their ego doesn't allow them to change nature's laws.
 

Rak

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
483
Reaction score
450
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
Gustang and Blossom having only one child isn't confirmed. And Blossom still has her family and other branches. Julia might be a Po Bidau. I don't remember what you said about Ilarde being the progenitor of the Phonsekal and them not being Eurasia. They definitely are.

We saw Traumerei being traumatized because of one of these "bugs". They still had companions they loved and love isn't necessary for this. Zahard was pressured to marry and had issues because his blood was too strong. Their ego doesn't allow them to change nature's laws.
I'll rest my case on this issue. The mating issue was a side-track. My issue is more fondamental, it's about the myth-breaking narration. And yeah, at one point (Traumerei's flashback), they were still able to respect the ants.

About the Eurasia, I am pretty sure you are far more knowledgable than me, or have a far better memory. But from what I recall, in the blogposts, Illiard was said to be the progenitor, she was said to be blood-related to Blossom, and the name "Phonsekal" came from her. I also recall that Enne was their only child. But Blogposts are not that pertinent anymore, in any case. Again, I am not 100% certain about what I recall.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,288
Reaction score
24,922
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I mean, we know the couples among them. Of course they married the natives. How do you think they got their families?
"Married" is probably a strong word.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rak

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,552
Reaction score
3,566
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I wonder how strong the child between Traumerei and Amizu would have been? Would Traumerei pester the guardian to give similar blessings like he did with Enkidu?
 

Rak

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
483
Reaction score
450
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
I wonder how strong the child between Traumerei and Amizu would have been? Would Traumerei pester the guardian to give similar blessings like he did with Enkidu?
And I wonder if the children of the shinies, or Urek in particular, could inherit the power of Light.

And to stay on the topic of mating, I also wonder who were the frist towerborns to initiate the great families. Surely, there is some good story material here. But not one of them has been mentionned so far.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,288
Reaction score
24,922
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I wonder how strong the child between Traumerei and Amizu would have been? Would Traumerei pester the guardian to give similar blessings like he did with Enkidu?
I'd imagine amizu would have been a loving mother while traumerei would struggle to feel anything for the child as amizu tries to convince him that he actually does love it.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,552
Reaction score
3,566
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'd imagine amizu would have been a loving mother while traumerei would struggle to feel anything for the child as amizu tries to convince him that he actually does love it.
I mean Traumerei did say he felt satisfaction after he had kids. With Amizu as emotional support, he would have been a loving father. Kirin might also get fatherly and motherly love. I doubt they would have betrayed the family. All in all many things would have changed if Amizu stayed there with Traumerei. Tho I believe after Jahad killed the baby night, things might could have turned since Amizu always had a thing for grace especially after V's death.
 

Rak

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
483
Reaction score
450
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
I wonder how strong the child between Traumerei and Amizu would have been? Would Traumerei pester the guardian to give similar blessings like he did with Enkidu?
Now that you mention it, it's unusual for a FH to pester the guardian and actually secure such a blessing. Why did Gustang and Blossom not try the same for Enne ?
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,552
Reaction score
3,566
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And I wonder if the children of the shinies, or Urek in particular, could inherit the power of Light.

And to stay on the topic of mating, I also wonder who were the frist towerborns to initiate the great families. Surely, there is some good story material here. But not one of them has been mentionned so far.
Well the question is why they never had any kid. I doubt they would now be able to produce any kids biologically since they are gems now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now that you mention it, it's unusual for a FH to pester the guardian and actually secure such a blessing. Why did Gustang and Blossom not try the same for Enne ?
I think it's more of because Enkidu ain't a human. It's create by workshop and mor importantly because of heaodn's scheme.

Tho I personally believe it's because Traumerei was favored too. Since he is an anima and guardians too are animals/shinhueh.
 

Rak

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
483
Reaction score
450
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think it's more of because Enkidu ain't a human. It's create by workshop and mor importantly because of heaodn's scheme.

Tho I personally believe it's because Traumerei was favored too. Since he is an anima and guardians too are animals/shinhueh.
Indeed, since Headon was involved, all bets are off.

Not sure Admin are Shineuh though. Pretty sure they aren't.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,552
Reaction score
3,566
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Indeed, since Headon was involved, all bets are off.

Not sure Admin are Shineuh though. Pretty sure they aren't.
They look like shinhueh even if they aren't exactly shinhueh they are mostly related. Who knows the shinhueh we see are originated from them
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw I was rereading and I noticed something.

After the fight we saw fans mostly talk about Yirang's flames being bested by Blossom's. I think we have neglected Hon being bested by Traumerei too.

Traumerei's Rupture can cut through anything, even spacetime and it's a one hit kill technique. In terms of cutting Hon should be Nr1 since cutting is a indispensable part of swordmanship. Do u guys think Hon's sword will cut through blossom flames? How will SIU show Hon's sword skills better than Rupture?
 

Rak

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
483
Reaction score
450
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
They look like shinhueh even if they aren't exactly shinhueh they are mostly related. Who knows the shinhueh we see are originated from them
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw I was rereading and I noticed something.

After the fight we saw fans mostly talk about Yirang's flames being bested by Blossom's. I think we have neglected Hon being bested by Traumerei too.

Traumerei's Rupture can cut through anything, even spacetime and it's a one hit kill technique. In terms of cutting Hon should be Nr1 since cutting is a indispensable part of swordmanship. Do u guys think Hon's sword will cut through blossom flames? How will SIU show Hon's sword skills better than Rupture?
Rupture is certainly OP but a bit over-rated I say. Gustang could remove Rupture by burning the tilts with his flames. And 3D Rupture had poor results. AS strengh is in the fact that it can come from any direction. If Rupture was as OP as the textbook, Gustang nor anyone else would have a chance. The tilts can be destroyed. That was pure SIU. Here is what I say, and here is what I show.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,552
Reaction score
3,566
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Rupture is certainly OP but a bit over-rated I say. Gustang could remove Rupture by burning the tilts with his flames. And 3D Rupture had poor results. AS strengh is in the fact that it can come from any direction. If Rupture was as OP as the textbook, Gustang nor anyone else would have a chance. The tilts can be destroyed. That was pure SIU. Here is what I say, and here is what I show.
Huh when did he accomplished such feats? Did I remember wrong? He was unable to do anything and had to launch blossom flames.
 

Rak

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
483
Reaction score
450
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
Huh when did he accomplished such feats? Did I remember wrong? He was unable to do anything and had to launch blossom flames.
When Traum did a multi-layer rupture tilts to protect Baam for instance, Gustang could burn them. And the 3D version had poor results.

Typically, on paper it's OP as F. On reality, anything could burn or destroy the tilts. Heck, Urek could probably stop the 2D rupture with two fingers.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,552
Reaction score
3,566
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
When Traum did a multi-layer rupture tilts to protect Baam for instance, Gustang could burn them. And the 3D version had poor results.

Typically, on paper it's OP as F. On reality, anything could burn or destroy the tilts. Heck, Urek could probably stop the 2D rupture with two fingers.
That was to stop Gussy's trick so the bongbong would activate
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
About Ilarde, she was said to be the progenitor of the Yeon with Hana being a man hater who got her heartbroken and asked an Admin to stop her from having romantic feelings IIRC.


They look like shinhueh even if they aren't exactly shinhueh they are mostly related. Who knows the shinhueh we see are originated from them
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw I was rereading and I noticed something.

After the fight we saw fans mostly talk about Yirang's flames being bested by Blossom's. I think we have neglected Hon being bested by Traumerei too.

Traumerei's Rupture can cut through anything, even spacetime and it's a one hit kill technique. In terms of cutting Hon should be Nr1 since cutting is a indispensable part of swordmanship. Do u guys think Hon's sword will cut through blossom flames? How will SIU show Hon's sword skills better than Rupture?
They can never be the same because Hon is Fisherman. He is physically superior and Arie Swordsmanship always reaches its target.
 

Achernar

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 8, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
12
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
7/10 , it's quite basic but i can't say anything is straight up bad or wrong with it.

Edhan said the Ari's don't like people who stand out, the modest outfit could very well have been a deliberate choice.
2/10
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,552
Reaction score
3,566
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
They can never be the same because Hon is Fisherman. He is physically superior and Arie Swordsmanship always reaches its target
U think hon can cut through blossom flames?
 
Top