Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 68 Spoilers & Discussion

How do you feel about Shin's design? (2 votes possible)

  • I hate it!

  • Good, but not for a FH.

  • I wish it was a man. Sad that Han is no more.

  • I am more bothered by all the changes than anything.

  • Decent.

  • Good.

  • The Ari FH being female is an improvement.

  • I love it!


Results are only viewable after voting.

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Data Eduan >>>>>>>>>>> edmon
 

Fortress of Solitude

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2022
Messages
166
Reaction score
116
Country
France
I'll rest my case on this issue. The mating issue was a side-track. My issue is more fondamental, it's about the myth-breaking narration. And yeah, at one point (Traumerei's flashback), they were still able to respect the ants.
The famillies appeared after they stopped throwing the Tower at the latest and they didn't completly turn their back to humans.

I wonder how strong the child between Traumerei and Amizu would have been?
Well the story doesn't say thing clearly but Lobadon is probably Ameuz son made by genetic stuffs and it's the same for the others 'children' of Traumerei.
Lobadon is the only one with a power of plant like Ameuz.

The stange part is the snake and the twins, according to Eduan they should not need any help and be overpovered...
 

Rak

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
483
Reaction score
450
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
About Ilarde, she was said to be the progenitor of the Yeon with Hana being a man hater who got her heartbroken and asked an Admin to stop her from having romantic feelings IIRC.




They can never be the same because Hon is Fisherman. He is physically superior and Arie Swordsmanship always reaches its target.
Ohhh. I told you you had a better memory than me. Thanks.
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
I wouldn’t be surprised if Latur, Mago, and Obrion get thrown into a well/ red trash can!!! Probably why simp boy is soo invested in fighting the revs in S3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Another thought how the hell is Latur and Obrion getting to other floors soo quickly?!?! It took Yuri (w/ a guide) forever to get to Bam on the floor of the test. It took Mas 2-3 months to go up 2 floors to get to the nest lol!!!
 

Skylent

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2017
Messages
188
Reaction score
271
Age
29
Country
France
The hair color is a poor choice. Not distinctive at all from other female family head (Yeon and Ha) and not related to other Aricmembers we have seen.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Those are not ears of Ari Shin those are the symbol of Ari Family.

It's definitely something significant but their emblem has to be one of those. Probably the last one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

New poll!!!
 

Jackjohsnon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2018
Messages
638
Reaction score
861
Age
29
Country
Brazil
They look like shinhueh even if they aren't exactly shinhueh they are mostly related. Who knows the shinhueh we see are originated from them
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw I was rereading and I noticed something.

After the fight we saw fans mostly talk about Yirang's flames being bested by Blossom's. I think we have neglected Hon being bested by Traumerei too.

Traumerei's Rupture can cut through anything, even spacetime and it's a one hit kill technique. In terms of cutting Hon should be Nr1 since cutting is a indispensable part of swordmanship. Do u guys think Hon's sword will cut through blossom flames? How will SIU show Hon's sword skills better than Rupture?
Not the same as Disconnection conceptually does not cut things, It is not a physical attack like Hon's sword.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
3,566
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Btw I just noticed Traumerei was the only one who wasn't introduced as FL in the title box. Everyone including Gussy, Edahn, Hon, Yirang, Shin were introduced as FL in the title box
 

25thBaam_viole

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2024
Messages
128
Reaction score
392
Age
36
Country
Japan
I told you SIU is god of foreshadowing. Those are not ears they are Ari symbol or something else. SIU foreshadow her in Traum Party.




 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
3,566
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I hope we do see Traumerei in this spin off. We are definitely seeing Gussy, Hon and Yurin. There's also Mirchea. Maybe we might get the reactions from everyone. Maybe we might get a fight between UM and Jahad at the end of the spin off
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,287
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
So far SIU has not changed any of the original family head symbols so I wouldn't expect shin's silly ears to be the ari family symbol.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
3,566
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Next week FLs bros are eating up good. I can see Shin showing why she is named God in Korean. Shinies bros be careful, go into hiding for a week. Don't say I didn't give a warn
 

seNzor1337

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2025
Messages
115
Reaction score
143
Age
28
Country
United Kingdom
It is the same person though.
 
Top