Style you mean?This outs teubier doesnt it
Style you mean?This outs teubier doesnt it
But stylether protected holt night 1 and he dead night 2Style you mean?
Why? Read carefully:This outs teubier doesnt it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thought you were talking about poisoner for Style.But stylether protected holt night 1 and he dead night 2
Yeah, please answer Bandrish Sifu.Thought you were talking about poisoner for Style.
What did you mean about Tuebier being outed?

Teub claimed Bodyguard so now we have 2 Doctors 2 BodyguardsThought you were talking about poisoner for Style.
What did you mean about Tuebier being outed?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Cheap shot, you poor lad.Teub should have been Hider instead, good at guessing who mafia will not kill
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What the fuckCheap shot, you poor lad.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votelock GrySun.
It had about the same logic as with Kakoha, and it's not wrong but you can't just logic the lynches. We have it all from griefers to solo players and people who just play the game differently. Kinda crucial to know the person itself from playing games with them to avoid mislynches here.That Pigeon lynch sucked. I could follow some of the logic behind it but still, the late nature of it too absolutely stinks.
Currently in a lecture so I should be around properly in 2-3 hours time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just ignore him. Hopefully when I'm eventually dead he can enjoy what little game is left afterwards.That Pigeon lynch sucked. I could follow some of the logic behind it but still, the late nature of it too absolutely stinks.
Currently in a lecture so I should be around properly in 2-3 hours time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What the fuck
Why are you locking so early? Can you justify this with a result or is this just on a whim?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thats a quick learn.Holt poisoned is my main thought, best case is that mafia used a real bullet on Holt thinking that Style drops today too. But I don't think they'll stop poisoning until the Samurai is killed, have a good idea who should show up dead next.
Claim: I was apprentice, have learned a new role. How do I divulge things to you lot in a palatable way so you can green light me? I'm trying a new approach...
It had about the same logic as with Kakoha, and it's not wrong but you can't just logic the lynches. We have it all from griefers to solo players and people who just play the game differently. Kinda crucial to know the person itself from playing games with them to avoid mislynches here.
There's probably a decent amount of information that we can get if we analyse these day two votes. If James is mafia then that means he was probably saved by his teammates; a truly unfortunate situation would be that the players who were voted were town and we would've been screwed either way.
Its just not helpful to do that, regardless of whatever he may be. It is uncooperative, does nothing to help us move towards lynching a mafia, and is a bit disrespectful to just fuck around and do fuck all. Get your shit together @TeubierJust ignore him. Hopefully when I'm eventually dead he can enjoy what little game is left afterwards.
I've taken a squizz at how the role functions and I don't see how a poison kill would be blocked? Take a look at this from the v3.0 update:I do think they either poisoned twice, and Holt blocked the first poison on himself and died now, or Holt+Style combo blocked the first kill(so Style is sane) and then nobody protected Holt N2 who then again correctly guessed mafia's kill target. Maybe Style again? But would they repeat the kill after it failed?
If the scenario is that mafia is poisoning players then for Holt to die via poisoning he would have had to have protected Sty from the target, or have been targeted himself. The other scenarios could be a recruit n1 + outright kill n2, or blocked kill n1 + outright kill n2; that said though I think the poisoner scenario might fit better but it is a lot of supposed protectives there too.Mafia Poisoner now cannot be negated by the Doctor. Like with Janitor, Poisoner hopefully is now more playable, allowing teams to seriously consider the merit of a delayed kill.
Yeah bad wording from me perhaps but I said "Holt blocked the first poison on himself", as in, he tanked a poisoning meant for Style on himself and expired N2 to the poison.I've taken a squizz at how the role functions and I don't see how a poison kill would be blocked? Take a look at this from the v3.0 update:
If the scenario is that mafia is poisoning players then for Holt to die via poisoning he would have had to have protected Sty from the target, or have been targeted himself. The other scenarios could be a recruit n1 + outright kill n2, or blocked kill n1 + outright kill n2; that said though I think the poisoner scenario might fit better but it is a lot of supposed protectives there too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
No no not at all, James just felt scummy at that time but then i got side tracked with his reveal and pigeon was acting suspiciously scummy at the end phase... Did holt die protecting jamesTeub claimed Bodyguard so now we have 2 Doctors 2 Bodyguards
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Teub should have been Hider instead, good at guessing who mafia will not kill
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Told you all to trust Pigeon but you couldn't.
I wonder if Lawl is just an opportunist mafia going with the flow how he went for James then Teub.
Ah I was more-so replying to the holt+sty pure combo bit of what you said because I think a blocked kill via those two seems more unlikely.Yeah bad wording from me perhaps but I said "Holt blocked the first poison on himself", as in, he tanked a poisoning meant for Style on himself and expired N2 to the poison.
2 doctor claims + 2 bodyguard claims (1 deceased) + a potential samurai is too much in a 14 player game imo and even more so if there is a poisoner running around. I believe Brand atm so depending on who he targeted he may have even confirmed one of those. It could be a mafia claim to confirm a teammate but I'm inclined to trust him.The heck do we have 2 Doctors for if they can just Poisoner all game though? Feels like a senseless setup. I guess it forces mafia to use Poisoner but not a big loss for guaranteed kill safety..
Anyway probably not too helpful to try and deduce what happened N1-N2 at this point, but whoever is alive endgame can probably piece things together with some roles that have shown by then.
I assume you targeted a player again last night?Anyway probably not too helpful to try and deduce what happened N1-N2 at this point, but whoever is alive endgame can probably piece things together with some roles that have shown by then.
No, haven't targeted anyone N2.Ah I was more-so replying to the holt+sty pure combo bit of what you said because I think a blocked kill via those two seems more unlikely.
2 doctor claims + 2 bodyguard claims (1 deceased) + a potential samurai is too much in a 14 player game imo and even more so if there is a poisoner running around. I believe Brand atm so depending on who he targeted he may have even confirmed one of those. It could be a mafia claim to confirm a teammate but I'm inclined to trust him.
I assume you targeted a player again last night?
N1:
James (#225): Active, used his role N1,
Gry (#227): “used my role N1 but am regretting my target already.”
Erin (#238): didn’t use her role
Gry (#239): targeted someone who played last game. (9 possible options)
Teub (#271): targeted Sam N1
Styl (#288): targeted Holt N1
Holt (#290): targeted Sty N1
Nash (#291): hid behind Sty N1
Bran (#309): “I used my role last night. I wouldn't get feedback so can't tell if it's blocked.”
Marm (#312): “I did not use my role last night, not because I didn't want to, but because I can't.”
AP (#313): “I didn't do anything, I couldn't decide on an appropriate selection, so I opted to give it another day.”
James (#372): used his action on Marm N1
N2:
Brandish (#513): Apprentice claim, targeted the same player as N1 and learnt their role.
Not really, I went for someone who I wasn't confident was town. If I'm insane and they're mafia, I'm recruited which is a win for me. If town, I confirm this iffy person.If we can trust Brand he confirmed another town, but likely it's someone thats already trusted.