Games Mafia Game 142 - McHelpers - Game End

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh boy this looks like it will be a heavily split mess.

Remember there's like 4 mafia bad actors. Timezone probably doesn't allow all of them to be there at day end but they still can do some mean sniping and misleading.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Why are you killing our doctor
I believe there's at least one snake, maybe two, amongst James/Teub/Styl with the others being amongst Lawl/Nash/yourself
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why are you killing our doctor
I also take it this means you believe James is legit and Styl is fake?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I take some time to check the data and format my posts 😤
I appreciate your efforts McPicanha
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why? Read carefully:
You see, we hired extra security against the Burger Rats, but I didn't think they would be sneaky enough to actually jump one of us at night...
Extra security. Why can’t there be several bodyguards/samurai?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Jelly of Holt btw.
I targeted Sifu last night.
To confirm, I used my bodyguard on digitaldude.
Votekill James

Going to continue thinking it over, but we do get information from a protective lynch so James/Teubs/Styl should be priority 1; I could be swayed to lynch Teubs if consensus says that's the preferred option.

I trust Marm so I'd say a Lawl lynch probably tells us more than her.

A Gry lynch is nonsense without something to substantiate it imo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We should be wary of our mafia suspects potentially jumping onto lynches too, which could have been the case yesterday
Please be swayed. Ffs please people, lynch me today. The middle finger that it would be to flip green on your asses would be quite satisfying.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hm no unfortunately the wall did nothing for me in trusting Marm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Please be swayed. Ffs please people, lynch me today. The middle finger that it would be to flip green on your asses would be quite satisfying.
Wish you had other things that brought you joy, like finding & lynching mafias.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wish you had other things that brought you joy, like finding & lynching mafias.
At this point screw you, deepshit.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The new roles being tested confuses me.

If it's quack, both style and james can be trusted, one being sane the other quack. If not, James is probably the mafia(maybe truthful in trying to kill Marm and failing...? Which would confirm Marm but idk. The DOCTOR was right there so more likely imo that Style protected Holt who tanked the bullet on Style)

If Samurai it should be Teub but he insists he is just Bodyguard.

If Spirit Bomb its way too many extra kills in a game this size.

Something's weird.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can BP be poison-killed?
No. Immune to dying at night.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

At this point screw you, deepshit.
You're being severely disproportionate in all your reactions and words. Quite unfair as well.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Try feeding all your posts to chatgpt and ask it - is player Teubier behaving properly?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
What changed between D2 where you saved James til now? Just the Holt flip? He still was a 2nd Doctor yesterday.
I wanted AP dead more than James, not to save James. Between AP and Holt I was convinced I was getting forced through by mafia.

At this point screw you, deepshit.
Tubbs :spank
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm doing much better now actually minus poisoning myself by accident.




He got counterclaimed so it's possible but I think I'd flip James over him.



I feel like the only thing with agenda he has pushed is the positive narrative on Tubbs. Otherwise have been feeling good about him.

I feel like marms wall is genuine
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Between the two I trust marms more.

Other wagons I'm fine with are James and Tubbs.

Lawl too, if marms is going down as green then process of elimination leaves Lawl/Tubbs/James as mafteam with the potential of bran having been insane as their 4th. If I'm wrong on any 1 of those 3 then it could be Erin but I'm thinking it's best to give them space today if they are what I think.
I think town Nash townreads Tubbs in this game, while mafia Nash builds a case on him that ends in mislynch.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
At this point its probably Marm + DD + Nash + 1 more
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I think town Nash townreads Tubbs in this game, while mafia Nash builds a case on him that ends in mislynch.
Too many other people doing much more to be town for Tubbs to get a pass from me this time.

Between poor hinting and a lack of having town reads which he usually does as town I'm not as confident on his socials.

His tunnelling on you is pretty par the course, but I think you're cutting him too much slack here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top