Why are you killing our doctor
I already voted for James m77Players that still gotta vote: @Brandish μ @SirSamuel016 @Stylether
I take some time to check the data and format my postsI already voted for James m77
I believe there's at least one snake, maybe two, amongst James/Teub/Styl with the others being amongst Lawl/Nash/yourselfWhy are you killing our doctor
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I also take it this means you believe James is legit and Styl is fake?Why are you killing our doctor
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I appreciate your efforts McPicanhaI take some time to check the data and format my posts![]()
-1000 social creditShe's got nothing to Hide
Ba-dum-tss![]()
What changed between D2 where you saved James til now? Just the Holt flip? He still was a 2nd Doctor yesterday.I think either James or Tubbs is lying but I'm pulling towards James.
To confirm, I used my bodyguard on digitaldude.Why? Read carefully:
You see, we hired extra security against the Burger Rats, but I didn't think they would be sneaky enough to actually jump one of us at night...
Extra security. Why can’t there be several bodyguards/samurai?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Jelly of Holt btw.
I targeted Sifu last night.
Please be swayed. Ffs please people, lynch me today. The middle finger that it would be to flip green on your asses would be quite satisfying.Votekill James
Going to continue thinking it over, but we do get information from a protective lynch so James/Teubs/Styl should be priority 1; I could be swayed to lynch Teubs if consensus says that's the preferred option.
I trust Marm so I'd say a Lawl lynch probably tells us more than her.
A Gry lynch is nonsense without something to substantiate it imo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We should be wary of our mafia suspects potentially jumping onto lynches too, which could have been the case yesterday
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wish you had other things that brought you joy, like finding & lynching mafias.Please be swayed. Ffs please people, lynch me today. The middle finger that it would be to flip green on your asses would be quite satisfying.
At this point screw you, deepshit.Wish you had other things that brought you joy, like finding & lynching mafias.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No. Immune to dying at night.Can BP be poison-killed?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You're being severely disproportionate in all your reactions and words. Quite unfair as well.At this point screw you, deepshit.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yes. I'll target Holt. And give the results straight away. This should provide some confidence that I'm not MDet.so you know my role and why i said what I said
I wanted AP dead more than James, not to save James. Between AP and Holt I was convinced I was getting forced through by mafia.What changed between D2 where you saved James til now? Just the Holt flip? He still was a 2nd Doctor yesterday.
TubbsAt this point screw you, deepshit.

I think town Nash townreads Tubbs in this game, while mafia Nash builds a case on him that ends in mislynch.I'm doing much better now actually minus poisoning myself by accident.
He got counterclaimed so it's possible but I think I'd flip James over him.
I feel like the only thing with agenda he has pushed is the positive narrative on Tubbs. Otherwise have been feeling good about him.
I feel like marms wall is genuine
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Between the two I trust marms more.
Other wagons I'm fine with are James and Tubbs.
Lawl too, if marms is going down as green then process of elimination leaves Lawl/Tubbs/James as mafteam with the potential of bran having been insane as their 4th. If I'm wrong on any 1 of those 3 then it could be Erin but I'm thinking it's best to give them space today if they are what I think.
You're making it hard to vote Gry with this level of petty tho.At this point screw you, deepshit.
Too many other people doing much more to be town for Tubbs to get a pass from me this time.I think town Nash townreads Tubbs in this game, while mafia Nash builds a case on him that ends in mislynch.