@digitaldude Speak up son. Thoughts?
Based and Sampilled.I wouldn't frame Erin like that. I would choose someone bully-worthy like Sam.
There is a mafia in the cluster of kill preventers, I think if we assume poisoner then doctors are likely to be townies and two doctors isnt unusual, two bodyguards uuuh thats unusual and then bulletproof is a very strange one but maybe to offset the kamikaze bomb@digitaldude Speak up son. Thoughts?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dont forget the Hider.There is a mafia in the cluster of kill preventers, I think if we assume poisoner then doctors are likely to be townies and two doctors isnt unusual, two bodyguards uuuh thats unusual and then bulletproof is a very strange one but maybe to offset the kamikaze bomb
What you have said about me applies 100% to tubbs who hasn't even given us the liberty of judging him by his takes by tunnelling you for 3 days.Yes Nash claimed super early but may have just been extremely bold play as Nash does at times. The plays with the role have been subpar, and so far all her red reads and suspects and votes were on towns. Early D2 Nash had Pigeon and Holt as red, I told her "no they should be town",, voted James as if convinced - still went back to Pigeon.
Love you too.booI wouldn't frame Erin like that. I would choose someone bully-worthy like Sam.
Indeed. Life isn't fair. You seem composed and in charge of your actions, with potential malicious intents. Teub isn't anywhere similar to you in behavior, and I'm behavior green-reading him. It's pretty bad behavior and extremely unethical if he is mafia so I'm hoping he isn't.What you have said about me applies 100% to tubbs who hasn't even given us the liberty of judging him by his takes by tunnelling you for 3 days.
Yet you hold me to a different standard in a game where I admited immediately I'm not playing at that level.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He kinda did nothing D1 and 2, most notably switching off of James to Pigeon(as did Nash). D3 he has been quite anti-Marm, potentially role reasons like Det secretly who knows.I might move from teubier, though whats the lawlett angle, he is a bit of a blank slate
Holt's placeholder gimmick has returnedPlacehold (lol) votekill digital will be around to lock
This knocked me over to one side.I might move from teubier, though whats the lawlett angle, he is a bit of a blank slate
HmmmmmHe kinda did nothing D1 and 2, most notably switching off of James to Pigeon(as did Nash). D3 he has been quite anti-Marm, potentially role reasons like Det secretly who knows.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
SusI hate this lynch