Probably why lawl was not so into samurai, I guess
Ok you chose someone you thought was scum, lynched them hoping for red and get another shot. OptimalI am the second avenger marm being my mark
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah right, the care bear game... 3 avenger claims day 1 because kami was faking and both myself and gary called him out on it only for him to force ahead with the gary lynch. Infuriating shitTwo Avengers (didn't this happen recently lol)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He's certainly bobbing around but saying nothing; rattled by Gry or rattled by dd who he had previously protected?Teub are you lost without Gry?
This must be his equivalent of the Lakers losing LeBron if he's townBadass.I killed digi
Nuuh, it does. Poison from last night plus current kill tonight plus the Avenger kill = 3 kills.That doesn't explain the two townie deaths though
It also begs the question of what the fuck were the protectives doing
@Teubier @James Rye @Stylether
So that's why you pushed her.I am the second avenger marm being my mark
You forgot the Bulletproof from Marm.2 avenger claims
2 bodyguard claims
2 doctor claims
1 hider claim + 1 kamikaze bomb + 1 apprentice claim to add to that
That can't be correct??? What in the fuck
Yea that's what Sam was saying. I was mistaken, they did not use poison N3.Nuuh, it does. Poison from last night plus current kill tonight plus the Avenger kill = 3 kills.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
A quack creating their own Illusions by "accident" would just be a shapeshifter who is bad at hiding. XDYea that's what Sam was saying. I was mistaken, they did not use poison N3.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well unless we have a killer doc coz why not
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Insane Quack Doctor one day perhaps
I know we want a magical world where I uncloak detective and save us from this stomp but I'm just the hiderShould be some reveals today ay. Includes you @NashSilver tell the truth

Thought you were samurai tbhI know we want a magical world where I uncloak detective and save us from this stomp but I'm just the hider![]()
I wishThought you were samurai tbh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Makes sense tbh I wouldn't trust a hider late into the game eitherCurrent trust tiers
lawl Sam
James Style
Teub Nash

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
This?You said we'd be surprised, berry last thing wed suspect?
Yeah. Truthful. I think nobody has expected me to be telling the truth this whole game.
It's the personal reason. Plus not having the bandwidth to gigabrian anything with irl stuff rn.
The practical reason is I think Hider is a F tier claim that gets worse as time goes, so I ripped the bandaid.
Stay tuned. I will be the berry last thing you expect!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, I think my play speaks for itself tbh. I'm feeling like a voice of reason that is getting ignored when it comes to the crucial moments, and I'm struggling a bit, but I'm hanging in there.Sam can we trust you?
He really embodied the sexual frustration in that song
I like that song a lot tho 
Lowkey its goodI like that song a lot tho
![]()
Hot doooooogs for breakfaaaaast at siiiix aaaayyyyyyyeeee eeeeemmmm (terrible idea)I might sleep too, get a mchashbrown for breakfast and read the thread.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---