Games Mafia Game 142 - McHelpers - Game End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Probably why lawl was not so into samurai, I guess
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
2 avenger claims
2 bodyguard claims
2 doctor claims
1 hider claim + 1 kamikaze bomb + 1 apprentice claim to add to that

That can't be correct??? What in the fuck
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I am the second avenger marm being my mark
Ok you chose someone you thought was scum, lynched them hoping for red and get another shot. Optimal

Still gotta check that Gry tonight see if he didn't choose Holt or Marm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Teub are you lost without Gry?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Two Avengers (didn't this happen recently lol)
Ah right, the care bear game... 3 avenger claims day 1 because kami was faking and both myself and gary called him out on it only for him to force ahead with the gary lynch. Infuriating shit 😭

2 avengers + kamikaze though? That's quite a lot, even if in some bizarro world all of the protectives were legit. Gonna have to think a bit on what I think is actually going on 🥴
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Teub are you lost without Gry?
He's certainly bobbing around but saying nothing; rattled by Gry or rattled by dd who he had previously protected? :hmm This must be his equivalent of the Lakers losing LeBron if he's town
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Woha! Three kills?! oO
Erin's Spirit Medium? Gry was Avenger? DD was the Poisoner all along? I knew this guy wasn't screaming AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA enough. But then I guess that means, we have not a single investigative role? No Det, no spy, no mortician, no nothing? Just a bunch of protector and killing roles.

I protected Lawl last night. It was either him or DD since neither had revealed their role so they were my best chance at protecting an investigative role. I thought Lawl was Mortician with him standing up to me and that he would use Marm's death to prove my action on her in night 1.
But this is way better!

I killed digi
Badass.

That doesn't explain the two townie deaths though

It also begs the question of what the fuck were the protectives doing
@Teubier @James Rye @Stylether
Nuuh, it does. Poison from last night plus current kill tonight plus the Avenger kill = 3 kills.

I am the second avenger marm being my mark
So that's why you pushed her.
Ooooh and now Gry's action makes sense. I was confused why he said he regretted his choice in night 1 and did nothing in night 2.

2 avenger claims
2 bodyguard claims
2 doctor claims
1 hider claim + 1 kamikaze bomb + 1 apprentice claim to add to that

That can't be correct??? What in the fuck
You forgot the Bulletproof from Marm.
This is a Panda game.
Not a single investigative role.
Not the first time he has done such a theme.
Go with the times, Sam.
Time to reveal your role btw.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Nuuh, it does. Poison from last night plus current kill tonight plus the Avenger kill = 3 kills.
Yea that's what Sam was saying. I was mistaken, they did not use poison N3.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well unless we have a killer doc coz why not
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Insane Quack Doctor one day perhaps
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yea that's what Sam was saying. I was mistaken, they did not use poison N3.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well unless we have a killer doc coz why not
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Insane Quack Doctor one day perhaps
A quack creating their own Illusions by "accident" would just be a shapeshifter who is bad at hiding. XD
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Should be some reveals today ay. Includes you @NashSilver tell the truth
I know we want a magical world where I uncloak detective and save us from this stomp but I'm just the hider :scry


5x Marm - Lawl #549, James #605, Slyth #694, Gry #597 #696, DD #633 #697

3x Gry - Teub #507, Eri #634, Nash#631 #701

1x Lawl - Marm #627, Nash #631
1x James - Sam #640
1x DD - Brandi #691

0x Teub - DD #633

I didn't expect Gry to flip town in the end there he was pushing his agenda like mad. His solve was wrong, but I respect the hustle ig.

Seems like DD knew Gry was poisoned so he moved to secure marms?
Unless Erin was poisoned and mafia knifed Gry but I don't see that as likely.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I want to trust cunts
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Current trust tiers

lawl Sam
James Style
Teub Nash
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Current trust tiers

lawl Sam
James Style
Teub Nash
Makes sense tbh I wouldn't trust a hider late into the game either :shootme
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just feel like I knew what would happen, claimed immediately to avoid it happening, and we're still here.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Do you distrust me for anything other than my role?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You said we'd be surprised, berry last thing wed suspect?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
You said we'd be surprised, berry last thing wed suspect?
This?

:cool:
It's the personal reason. Plus not having the bandwidth to gigabrian anything with irl stuff rn.

The practical reason is I think Hider is a F tier claim that gets worse as time goes, so I ripped the bandaid.

Stay tuned. I will be the berry last thing you expect!
Yeah. Truthful. I think nobody has expected me to be telling the truth this whole game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But here I am with a sore ass after getting spanked d1/d2 twiddling my thumbs doing no action as hider because why the hell would they kill me.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sam can we trust you?
Yes, I think my play speaks for itself tbh. I'm feeling like a voice of reason that is getting ignored when it comes to the crucial moments, and I'm struggling a bit, but I'm hanging in there.

As I see it, the two conundrums that I see come back to the protectives and then the Avengers + KB.
No matter how you slice it, 2 bodyguards + 2 doctors + 1 hider + 1 bulletproof + 1 apprentice is far too many protective roles. Even in some fantasy land where Lawl is also an Avenger, that still doesn't check out. Why this much when there was a poisoner? Obviously the doctors make the least amount of sense so I think that's one place to start grilling.

What also gives me pause is the second bodyguard, Tueb. He claimed that the first hint he gave was irrelevant to his roleset but I'm actually doubting that now. He really embodied the sexual frustration in that song, but the lyrics in the song are where I think there's possibly more to him. There's a line about letting you know, like you're begging for someone to pick up on your signs. He was appealing to be noticed, and yesterday also was approaching DD a bit, saying he targeted him etc. It just makes me think that there could be a traitor situation here with Teubs. Maybe I'm reading into it way too deep but the song would fit that 🤔

Then there's the killing roles. It's a lot of fire-power, perhaps too much when factoring in apprecentice and necro. It's something I've still got to mull over.

Not feeling too crash hot atm, so I might have an early night and get cracking earlier in the morning to work through this but I think the protectives are the clear cut way to punch back after losing Gry and Eri
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I didn’t shoot teub, Nash , James or slyther because I though dd was very well hidden
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I hope Sam is not a Scam this game
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Does avenger kill go through if they are killed iirc it’s priority 3
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Brandish you are a Sm now?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top