Games Mafia Game 142 - McHelpers - Game End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
This game is weird : gry was my twin , I had the worst luck with marm but I really thought she was kinda spicy, these so called doctors are STILL alive while in the open and Sam posts are so try hard my hair is standing up… Sam seemed a bit displeased with night results surely it was good for town to get rid of the poisoner. In my mind brandish is somewhat cleared since dd mentioned before he could have been a
Mafia det and I don’t think fellow mafias would point that out for no reason…

nash
Teub
James-slyth
Sam
I’d say we decide between Nash or twin today
@Marmalade sorry there was no other way ;-;
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The new roles are fake aren’t they
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
595
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
nash
Teub
James-slyth
Sam
I’d say we decide between Nash or twin today
@Marmalade sorry there was no other way ;-;
Imo you're clear if we can get a result from Brandish on who Gry marked. If it was a useless mark like he was suggesting then only you could've done the kill on DD. So the lynch is never you today.

At least one of the doctors should be real so we need them to keep Bran alive for that result @Stylether @James Rye

I've been wondering if both of the doctors could be real given maf had a poisoner. One sane one quack.
If both are real then it can only be Lawl/Tueb/Sam with maybe one of the docs being traitor or bran being insane as mafia's option for a 4th.

If one is fake I'm certain it would be James. He's been opportunistic on pushing me and hasn't really put his foot down on anything this game.
In a fake doc world we're looking at James/Tueb/Sam assuming Lawl gets cleared. If he doesn't replace Teub or Sam with Lawl.


Current trust tiers

lawl Sam
James Style
Teub Nash
I think fundamentally we can't trust both Lawl and Sam together cause of the resoning above. One of them has to be mafia or we run out of suspects. Which is tricky cause Lawl has a mech clear potentially lined up and Sam has been playing pretty green.

Mech > Play, Lawl should be confirmable as long as we don't lynch our doctor(s) today.

Votekill Sam
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The new roles are fake aren’t they
Only Quack Doc can be real anymore I think.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I forgot what has sam hinted /claimed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Copy Panda @Farfalla if the avenger is killed during the night they are doing their kill shot does the kill fail since it’s lower priority?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If I had to pick between two docs I’d say James is red : makes no sense to protect me since I would normally be grilled this day phase for killing marm if not for my
Kill on poisoner
--- Double Post Merged, ---

For me today it’s a three way tie between James- tiebur- Nash

I think we had a good call on James on day 2 but I am vulnerable to a doctors plea before death so I saved him
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
595
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
For me today it’s a three way tie between James- tiebur- Nash
If you're town then you're basically on point if you replace me with Sam.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
I honestly thought (and hoped) I was done.
I'm disappointed that I was wrong about Gry. I also regret snapping at him. I let the frustration get the better of me.
I didn't read the rest of the thread after that happened. I only came back to see the lynch flip and the night results.
Yesterday, this game was over in my mind. After this one, I'll be stepping away from Mafia. It's become more stressful than enjoyable for me, and I don't think it's worth taking a toll on my mental health.
Apparently I'm still alive though, so the game isn't over yet.
So I have a vote.
I don't want to throw it away. I still want town to win.
Five town against three non-town. There's no room for another mistake.
I'm hoping today's discussion can help me see something I've missed.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
595
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Five town against three non-town. There's no room for another mistake.
I'm hoping today's discussion can help me see something I've missed.
Read my post #742, tell me what you think.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Read my post #742, tell me what you think.
It’s not enough.
I want to hear from James, Style and Sam.
Bran never outed Erin’s role. So still a possibility.
Gry could have taken out DD if he chose Marm as a target for avenging. He took part in her lynch. So Lawl is there as well.
And you’re still a possibility.

I will need to be quite clear headed once the votes start to pile on. Don’t expect an early vote.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
This night doesn’t make too much sense, makes no sense for mafia to kill Erin because that would confirm Btandish if he is town

Since I killed digi, gry would never kill Erin since she was tethered to brandish claim, but he probably picked a target a pgo and lost a coin toss? What if both of our targets was Marmalade

the other scenario is brandish being a mafia detective and killing Erin to confirm himself, his results felt awfully convinient
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

the chance of gry marking Mm is abysmal btw he was too apathetic towards lynching her
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
@Copy Panda @Farfalla if the avenger is killed during the night they are doing their kill shot does the kill fail since it’s lower priority?
Since both are P3, there will be coin flip to resolve whether or not the Avenger manages to kill their target before they are killed themselves
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ah it was already answered mb
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Why are you guys saying it was poisoner when we had a holt death night 2?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

votekill James

for now,
I am 90% sure he 100 % tricked me day 2
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ok it’s possible if holt targeted the pgo night 2 that would explain it I guess
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Which would mean brandish
Lied
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Well only in this scenario
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Going to sleep on this info for now if you can explain this night phase better go ahead

pgo has to be in here
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
DD poisoned Holt N1, either directly or by BG cover. DD poisons Gry N2. Mafia shoot Erin N3. That explains the deaths but isn't the only route obv

I don't dislike either votes and would choose to vote out James of the two.

@NashSilver I would not see Gry's mark, only his kill action if it went through (he'd have to win a coin toss on his poison death and potentially win a coin toss against lawl to see a kill), so I kinda get what I need from that investigation anyway. Still if we believe lawl enough maybe investigating digital is better.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
DD poisoned Holt N1, either directly or by BG cover. DD poisons Gry N2. Mafia shoot Erin N3. That explains the deaths but isn't the only route obv

I don't dislike either votes and would choose to vote out James of the two.

@NashSilver I would not see Gry's mark, only his kill action if it went through (he'd have to win a coin toss on his poison death and potentially win a coin toss against lawl to see a kill), so I kinda get what I need from that investigation anyway. Still if we believe lawl enough maybe investigating digital is better.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think they chose Erin because she was near confirmed either thru me being town apprentice or me being mafia detective. The uncertainty on the rest of us at the time is probably higher.

Maybe (mafia) James thought us as mortician and knew I would target Holt, leaving Erin to target Marm which may undo his pleas for mortician proving him.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Without much to work with, I’m at least trying to call on the spirit of the dead.
Nash and Lawl stick out, James as well but less.
Not enough to make a call, but that’s a start.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,792
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
This game is weird : gry was my twin , I had the worst luck with marm but I really thought she was kinda spicy, these so called doctors are STILL alive while in the open and Sam posts are so try hard my hair is standing up… Sam seemed a bit displeased with night results surely it was good for town to get rid of the poisoner. In my mind brandish is somewhat cleared since dd mentioned before he could have been a
Mafia det and I don’t think fellow mafias would point that out for no reason…
Don't get me wrong, poisoner was a great get but imo that still doesn't change the equation that if mafia still has three left then we must get this lynch right or we lose the game.

The DD comment could be an attempt at putting distance between them and further embedding Brand as trustworthy because why point that out? Perhaps unlikely but still a consideration in this situation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I’d say we decide between Nash or twin today
@Marmalade sorry there was no other way ;-;
One of the docs should be in consideration too. James is more distrusted but both should be pressured a bit.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Imo you're clear if we can get a result from Brandish on who Gry marked. If it was a useless mark like he was suggesting then only you could've done the kill on DD. So the lynch is never you today.
Functionally the Avenger mark doesn't work like that which Lawl knows very well, so it could be a situation where he's claiming credit for Gry's kill. Maybe that's paranoid of me but Lawl is an incredibly strong player who has a history of being able to adapt on the fly like that to get by.

At least one of the doctors should be real so we need them to keep Bran alive for that result @Stylether @James Rye

I've been wondering if both of the doctors could be real given maf had a poisoner. One sane one quack.
If both are real then it can only be Lawl/Tueb/Sam with maybe one of the docs being traitor or bran being insane as mafia's option for a 4th.

If one is fake I'm certain it would be James. He's been opportunistic on pushing me and hasn't really put his foot down on anything this game.
In a fake doc world we're looking at James/Tueb/Sam assuming Lawl gets cleared. If he doesn't replace Teub or Sam with Lawl.
I think the existence of poisoner positions two town docs as extremely unlikely. Neither can block a poisoner kill, but bodyguards could take the kill for someone else.

With Avenger + Kamikaze Bomb, and Lawl claiming to be a 2nd Avenger, it might be a situation where one of them is actually a mafia doc that claimed doc. James is probably more likely but I think you blindly ruling Styl out completely is a dangerous oversight, especially considering your general radar this game of ending up towards lynching townies.

2 bodyguards, 2 docs, 1 hider, 1 bulletproof + necro to use them + apprentice to learn one is a lot of potential protection. Teubs has been off this game so maybe he's more than just bodyguard, but 2 bodyguards is more believable than 2 docs. Your hider is questionable as well.

I think fundamentally we can't trust both Lawl and Sam together cause of the resoning above. One of them has to be mafia or we run out of suspects. Which is tricky cause Lawl has a mech clear potentially lined up and Sam has been playing pretty green.

Mech > Play, Lawl should be confirmable as long as we don't lynch our doctor(s) today.

Votekill Sam
I think it's a bit weird that you're ignoring the issue with the abundance of protectives here by voting me. It is clearly the biggest issue we're facing yet you're deviating in what looks like an attempt to spread the votes and raise the chance of a fatal mislynch.

Between the blind trust of Styl and your wonky radar I wouldn't be surprised if you had a malicious motive here.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Am back. Gonna read what I missed since yesterday.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait, why did Lawl vote for me? What did I do? o.o
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This game is weird : gry was my twin , I had the worst luck with marm but I really thought she was kinda spicy, these so called doctors are STILL alive while in the open and Sam posts are so try hard my hair is standing up… Sam seemed a bit displeased with night results surely it was good for town to get rid of the poisoner. In my mind brandish is somewhat cleared since dd mentioned before he could have been a
Mafia det and I don’t think fellow mafias would point that out for no reason…

nash
Teub
James-slyth
Sam
I’d say we decide between Nash or twin today
@Marmalade sorry there was no other way ;-;
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The new roles are fake aren’t they
At least one of the new roles should be tested. Posting 3 roles and not using a single one of them feels deceptive. Since nobody claimed Samurai and Spirit Bomb, that only leaves Quack since doc wouldn't know if they are a quack or not. Panda might have even made both of us Quacks for all we know.

DD also openly talked about Mafia Poisoner like it was a foregone conclusion when we still couldn't be quite sure if night 1 was protected from or if someone got recruited. I wouldn't count out on Mafia actually calling out other Mafias to appear more trustworthy afterwards when they end up lynched.

Given that we had "Killer twins" shouldn't there also be a "Protector twins" pair as well? So either the two docs or the two bodyguards are real twins, but with BGs they are a one hit wonder whereas docs got the sanity issue plus the new Quack role to mix things up. If I had to choose between which protector twin seems more realistic, two BGs and two Docs, I'd choose 2 docs cause one of them could be rendered useless (naive), counterproductive (insane) or creating confusion (Illusions).

Imo you're clear if we can get a result from Brandish on who Gry marked. If it was a useless mark like he was suggesting then only you could've done the kill on DD. So the lynch is never you today.

At least one of the doctors should be real so we need them to keep Bran alive for that result @Stylether @James Rye

I've been wondering if both of the doctors could be real given maf had a poisoner. One sane one quack.
If both are real then it can only be Lawl/Tueb/Sam with maybe one of the docs being traitor or bran being insane as mafia's option for a 4th.

If one is fake I'm certain it would be James. He's been opportunistic on pushing me and hasn't really put his foot down on anything this game.
In a fake doc world we're looking at James/Tueb/Sam assuming Lawl gets cleared. If he doesn't replace Teub or Sam with Lawl.




I think fundamentally we can't trust both Lawl and Sam together cause of the resoning above. One of them has to be mafia or we run out of suspects. Which is tricky cause Lawl has a mech clear potentially lined up and Sam has been playing pretty green.

Mech > Play, Lawl should be confirmable as long as we don't lynch our doctor(s) today.

Votekill Sam
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Only Quack Doc can be real anymore I think.
Me, opportunistic? You are the flip-flop here who went from going after me to suddenly switching it up to AP. You simply thought I am an easier mark to be lynched in the later day phases due my doc claim compared to someone who's role you didn't knew and who could have been a useful role. And Necro could have been useful in reusing confirmed roles.

You and Sam were both on my butt day 2 until I squeaked and revealed my role, then voted for Erin last minute. At least one of you two gotta be scum.

I forgot what has sam hinted /claimed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Copy Panda @Farfalla if the avenger is killed during the night they are doing their kill shot does the kill fail since it’s lower priority?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If I had to pick between two docs I’d say James is red : makes no sense to protect me since I would normally be grilled this day phase for killing marm if not for my
Kill on poisoner
--- Double Post Merged, ---

For me today it’s a three way tie between James- tiebur- Nash

I think we had a good call on James on day 2 but I am vulnerable to a doctors plea before death so I saved him
I can't remember either. I think maybe Sam hasn't revealed yet.

No, it makes sense from my POV:
Everyone was"hider", doc, bg or in case of brand and erin "useless" role of whom Erin didn't used her action night 1. DD said active and that he did used his role but never said on whom. You said you can't reveal yet when asked.
You two were my best chance at protecting an investigative role if any was in game. I also thought there was a chance you were IC and would get revealed day 4 or that you got an action which would confirm you if used.
I could have picked DD last night and then he would either still be alive or he would be around as an lllusion with both of us being confused which it could be, but your kill would have failed to produce a dead result either way. If anything, we are lucky I didn't choose DD over you. You made the votelock on AP giving me a way out of getting lynched, DD couldn't care less if I had died or not back then.
That made the difference of last night's decision given I had no clue about either your roles, but you felt more town than he did.

I honestly thought (and hoped) I was done.
I'm disappointed that I was wrong about Gry. I also regret snapping at him. I let the frustration get the better of me.
I didn't read the rest of the thread after that happened. I only came back to see the lynch flip and the night results.
Yesterday, this game was over in my mind. After this one, I'll be stepping away from Mafia. It's become more stressful than enjoyable for me, and I don't think it's worth taking a toll on my mental health.
Apparently I'm still alive though, so the game isn't over yet.
So I have a vote.
I don't want to throw it away. I still want town to win.
Five town against three non-town. There's no room for another mistake.
I'm hoping today's discussion can help me see something I've missed.
Awww~ :hug
No worries, Teub. Mafia can be rough for anyone mentally, I know that.
That said we are in the end phase so we gotta look at all angles, which includes you lying about your role as still alive bodyguard. Basically you are in the same position as me and Style.

Also its 7 votes, so its either 4 vs 3, which would be bad, or 5 vs 2, which would be better for us. And I believe it might be the latter.

DD poisoned Holt N1, either directly or by BG cover. DD poisons Gry N2. Mafia shoot Erin N3. That explains the deaths but isn't the only route obv

I don't dislike either votes and would choose to vote out James of the two.

@NashSilver I would not see Gry's mark, only his kill action if it went through (he'd have to win a coin toss on his poison death and potentially win a coin toss against lawl to see a kill), so I kinda get what I need from that investigation anyway. Still if we believe lawl enough maybe investigating digital is better.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think they chose Erin because she was near confirmed either thru me being town apprentice or me being mafia detective. The uncertainty on the rest of us at the time is probably higher.

Maybe (mafia) James thought us as mortician and knew I would target Holt, leaving Erin to target Marm which may undo his pleas for mortician proving him.
Brand, dude, that's brain gym.
If you both were mortician then I wouldn't know which one of you would pick what dead body to look at. After all, you two can't talk it out over night. You might have ended on the same guy/girl even. If anything I wanted you to be mortician, I needed a way that proves me and mortician checking on Marm gave me the most hope.
If I wasn't doc why would I lynch Marm over Gry? You know me, I usually go for Gry when I am Mafia. It's a true habit of mine. And one which annoys Gry greatly.

You are still alive
Yeah, so is Style and Teubier?
I see not how me being alive makes me guilty. If anything it proves I'm innocent because mafia believes they can paint me as sus the easiest way due my action being difficult to prove. It's why I stood part in the lynch on Marm, hoping Erin/brand were Morticians (not using role in night 1 and saying its rather "useless" made it clear it wasn't Det but it could still have been an investigative role. Which turned out not to be the one I was hoping for.) and that their results on Marm can prove me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I gonna be busy writing some theory of mine in regards to the large numbers or killing and protecting roles we got vs 0 dets/spies but got Necro/Apprentice instead. Might take a while.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,792
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I protected Lawl last night. It was either him or DD since neither had revealed their role so they were my best chance at protecting an investigative role. I thought Lawl was Mortician with him standing up to me and that he would use Marm's death to prove my action on her in night 1.
But this is way better!
That's a big assumption to make when Erin hadn't revealed her role and Brand hadn't said it for her to then verify. You not covering her so she could then confirm both looks dodgy to me- but the same can be said of Styl who I haven't seen talking at all today.

Tell me, if I believe that one of the doctors is fake, why I should believe that you're more likely to be legit than Styl? Aside from maybe your targets you haven't seemed very trustworthy to me.
Styl: Holt N1, James N2, ??? N3
James: Marm N1, Brand N2, Lawl N3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Me, opportunistic? You are the flip-flop here who went from going after me to suddenly switching it up to AP. You simply thought I am an easier mark to be lynched in the later day phases due my doc claim compared to someone who's role you didn't knew and who could have been a useful role. And Necro could have been useful in reusing confirmed roles.

You and Sam were both on my butt day 2 until I squeaked and revealed my role, then voted for Erin last minute. At least one of you two gotta be scum.
Conflating day 1 events with day 2 events makes you look like you're panicked; desperate even? To avoid being mislynched or because there's fewer opportunities for you to outrun just criticism? :hmm

For the record, it was day 1 where myself and Nash switched off of Kako onto Erin extremely late to try and save him. Unfortunately we weren't successful, and lost some of our killing power.
In day 2, I kept my vote on you and tried to lock on you but it came a bit too late; Nash pursued an AP lynch and succeeded with that.
In day 3, I again voted for you because I distrust you. Nash ended up being a Gry voter.

I think you're a bit like Erin in that you're paranoid about me; perhaps even fearful of me because I've had you in my sights for days now.

It's up to you to convince me you're not one of the fake protectives that I'm looking for James, because atm I think Teubs and you are the two I'm after with either Nash or Lawl as the final red.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Styl hasn't said anything at all this dayphase???

I definitely saw him viewing the thread a couple of times.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Teubier you're also around atm, can you please give me your thoughts on players and provide a trust totem?

It would be beneficial for everyone to do this atm.

My current stance is Styl vs James vs Teub should probably be the lynch consideration given there's too many protectives. I distrust Lawl still because a few things leave me skeptical and he could just be claiming to have done Gry's work, but with that said I wouldn't have him as a high priority lynch today.
Brand I trust; dd as scum could have raised the mdet possibility as distancing so Brand came more entrenched in our fold but Brand's play has been measured, sensible, and largely good. That mightn't be alignment indicative but he's a bit cheekier when he is scum iirc.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Okay.

@Lawl Po Bia @Brandish μ I believe you two are the most town, period. Yeah, there is a chance Brand is MDet, but in a game of 14 players and how early we tend to claim roles, MDet seems not like a role Mafia would get when we see their rooster.

@Stylether @NashSilver @Teubier @SamsaNeki You guys are in the same category as me - sus, not proven. The rest of Mafia is to pretty much 100% among us.

Now the question is how many of the 5 sus are actually scum.
And I believe that due the large number of killing roles, kill immune roles, protector roles and roles who could replicate/clone said roles, while having 0 strong investigative roles (Sorry Spirit Medium, this ain't meant as a diss), Mafia did not start with 4 players but with 3.

The reasoning for that being that Mafia has a big chance of failing their kill (Brand could have learned from Marm = 2 BP, etc) while the risk of town kills (be it bomb or active kill or a triggered kill or accidental kill) having usually a bigger chance of hitting a townie than a mafia, just number wise. It ain't 50/50. There are 2 Avengers and 1 Kamikaze bomb we know about. Plus Necro who could reuse a dead role for one night and Apprentice who could learn said killing roles. If there were 4 Mafias and Avenger/bomb kills a town, then the game would be over on day 3 already. I mean, if Lawl had killed a town instead of a Mafia it would already be 4 vs 3 for the Mafia! Like not even the usual tie, but having more players alive than town!
Mafia kills are always certain town kills, if there is no TP in-game that could end up getting targted.
Town kills are always not certain kills, be it town or Mafia. It usually takes either a lot of time and actions, mistakes by Mafia or some guts to find and kill a Mafia. In Lawl's case it was guts&instinct. And DD probably not screaming AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA enough.

Anyway, that's why I believe Mafia started with 3 players.

Ofc Brand could have been insane apprentice so that there is a chance he becomes a Mafia role copy, but otherwise with so many potential kills going around it makes sense to bolster the town ranks in case they end up killing each other to not have the game be over at day 3 after just 2 night phases already.

Style and me both claim docs. I tried to keep my role secret when I first came online day 2 seeing his duck claim. Again, because of last game where I was harping Demon for being doc and that being a convenient role to claim as its difficult to get proven. Now I'm in that position. And it sucks!
It's why we both are not killed, because its provides an easy mark to lynch. A doc still alive in the end phase? Lynch!

Teubier is in a similar position. Claimed BG, later Holt dies BG, meaning we had another twin pair of roles besides the doc one. Until the reveal of the Avenger pair. He ain't dead, he funneled on Gry a lot, and he is clearly grumpy/taken hard by this game.

Nash as hider is either a clear brazen lie or she is one of the worst hiders we had so far. Hiding behind a doc night 1, not hiding night 2, no idea who she hid behind night 3.

Sam I have no idea what his role claim was besides his passive hint. Could be Mafia Boss or Mafia bomb, but Mafia boss makes no sense when there aint a det to trick and bomb while useful in taking down a town would be more of a consolidation price since they don't actually wanna use up their mafia bomb.

If I had to choose between these 5, believing we are left with a Mafia duo instead of a trio due the game role composition, then my top pair would be either
Nash-Teubier
or Sam-Teubier.

I do not believe Nash and Sam are on the same team, because then they could have just lynched me day 1 when they had no clue about my role and I already had a vote on my from Erin. They would have gotten rid of a role and kept a town bomb in their debts. It feels more to me like one of them is using the other one's talking points to form a partnership by having a kinship due shared opinion.

Teubier is there because of DD's weak sauce hit on him being sus after Holt's BG reveal.

This outs teubier doesnt it
And his single vote on Teubier then moving it to Marm to secure her lynch over a potential Gry lynch. Which suggest that DD had poisoned Gry in the night beforehand and didn't wanted that poison lynch go to waste.

That's a big assumption to make when Erin hadn't revealed her role and Brand hadn't said it for her to then verify. You not covering her so she could then confirm both looks dodgy to me- but the same can be said of Styl who I haven't seen talking at all today.

Tell me, if I believe that one of the doctors is fake, why I should believe that you're more likely to be legit than Styl? Aside from maybe your targets you haven't seemed very trustworthy to me.
Styl: Holt N1, James N2, ??? N3
James: Marm N1, Brand N2, Lawl N3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Conflating day 1 events with day 2 events makes you look like you're panicked; desperate even? To avoid being mislynched or because there's fewer opportunities for you to outrun just criticism? :hmm

For the record, it was day 1 where myself and Nash switched off of Kako onto Erin extremely late to try and save him. Unfortunately we weren't successful, and lost some of our killing power.
In day 2, I kept my vote on you and tried to lock on you but it came a bit too late; Nash pursued an AP lynch and succeeded with that.
In day 3, I again voted for you because I distrust you. Nash ended up being a Gry voter.

I think you're a bit like Erin in that you're paranoid about me; perhaps even fearful of me because I've had you in my sights for days now.

It's up to you to convince me you're not one of the fake protectives that I'm looking for James, because atm I think Teubs and you are the two I'm after with either Nash or Lawl as the final red.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Styl hasn't said anything at all this dayphase???

I definitely saw him viewing the thread a couple of times.
Right, that was day 1. I confused it.
It just really stuck with me how weird that vote was. And when I talked about it day 2, you both did jump me.
Again, I don't both of you are scum but at least one of you have to be.

Style hasn't said a word yet?
Hm. I also saw him online in thread.
Then maybe I could switch out Teubier with Style. Maybe he was told to take a seat back and let the Mafia Senpai talk with town. Not talking at all is sus. Mafia letting town argue among each other last days is always a recipe that works well.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

There's only 7 and a half hour left. Why hasn't he at least said who he protected last night?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top