James i am sorry but i am 90 % sure out of the 2 doctors i 100% distrust you more, you actually might be the doctor but the red one. My main concern being very niche doctor targets aside, you were one of the first IIRC to jump on marm. I had a legit reason to kill her but you kinda jumped too soon for no reason. Just an observation from my POV on that day
@Lawl Po Bia@Brandish μ I believe you two are the most town, period. Yeah, there is a chance Brand is MDet, but in a game of 14 players and how early we tend to claim roles, MDet seems not like a role Mafia would get when we see their rooster.
Now the question is how many of the 5 sus are actually scum.
And I believe that due the large number of killing roles, kill immune roles, protector roles and roles who could replicate/clone said roles, while having 0 strong investigative roles (Sorry Spirit Medium, this ain't meant as a diss), Mafia did not start with 4 players but with 3.
The reasoning for that being that Mafia has a big chance of failing their kill (Brand could have learned from Marm = 2 BP, etc) while the risk of town kills (be it bomb or active kill or a triggered kill or accidental kill) having usually a bigger chance of hitting a townie than a mafia, just number wise. It ain't 50/50. There are 2 Avengers and 1 Kamikaze bomb we know about. Plus Necro who could reuse a dead role for one night and Apprentice who could learn said killing roles. If there were 4 Mafias and Avenger/bomb kills a town, then the game would be over on day 3 already. I mean, if Lawl had killed a town instead of a Mafia it would already be 4 vs 3 for the Mafia! Like not even the usual tie, but having more players alive than town!
Mafia kills are always certain town kills, if there is no TP in-game that could end up getting targted.
Town kills are always not certain kills, be it town or Mafia. It usually takes either a lot of time and actions, mistakes by Mafia or some guts to find and kill a Mafia. In Lawl's case it was guts&instinct. And DD probably not screaming AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA enough.
Anyway, that's why I believe Mafia started with 3 players.
Ofc Brand could have been insane apprentice so that there is a chance he becomes a Mafia role copy, but otherwise with so many potential kills going around it makes sense to bolster the town ranks in case they end up killing each other to not have the game be over at day 3 after just 2 night phases already.
Style and me both claim docs. I tried to keep my role secret when I first came online day 2 seeing his duck claim. Again, because of last game where I was harping Demon for being doc and that being a convenient role to claim as its difficult to get proven. Now I'm in that position. And it sucks!
It's why we both are not killed, because its provides an easy mark to lynch. A doc still alive in the end phase? Lynch!
Teubier is in a similar position. Claimed BG, later Holt dies BG, meaning we had another twin pair of roles besides the doc one. Until the reveal of the Avenger pair. He ain't dead, he funneled on Gry a lot, and he is clearly grumpy/taken hard by this game.
Nash as hider is either a clear brazen lie or she is one of the worst hiders we had so far. Hiding behind a doc night 1, not hiding night 2, no idea who she hid behind night 3.
Sam I have no idea what his role claim was besides his passive hint. Could be Mafia Boss or Mafia bomb, but Mafia boss makes no sense when there aint a det to trick and bomb while useful in taking down a town would be more of a consolidation price since they don't actually wanna use up their mafia bomb.
If I had to choose between these 5, believing we are left with a Mafia duo instead of a trio due the game role composition, then my top pair would be either
Nash-Teubier
or Sam-Teubier.
I do not believe Nash and Sam are on the same team, because then they could have just lynched me day 1 when they had no clue about my role and I already had a vote on my from Erin. They would have gotten rid of a role and kept a town bomb in their debts. It feels more to me like one of them is using the other one's talking points to form a partnership by having a kinship due shared opinion.
Teubier is there because of DD's weak sauce hit on him being sus after Holt's BG reveal.
And his single vote on Teubier then moving it to Marm to secure her lynch over a potential Gry lynch. Which suggest that DD had poisoned Gry in the night beforehand and didn't wanted that poison lynch go to waste.
Right, that was day 1. I confused it.
It just really stuck with me how weird that vote was. And when I talked about it day 2, you both did jump me.
Again, I don't both of you are scum but at least one of you have to be.
Style hasn't said a word yet?
Hm. I also saw him online in thread.
Then maybe I could switch out Teubier with Style. Maybe he was told to take a seat back and let the Mafia Senpai talk with town. Not talking at all is sus. Mafia letting town argue among each other last days is always a recipe that works well.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
There's only 7 and a half hour left. Why hasn't he at least said who he protected last night?
Awww~
No worries, Teub. Mafia can be rough for anyone mentally, I know that.
That said we are in the end phase so we gotta look at all angles, which includes you lying about your role as still alive bodyguard. Basically you are in the same position as me and Style.
Also its 7 votes, so its either 4 vs 3, which would be bad, or 5 vs 2, which would be better for us. And I believe it might be the latter.
Thank you, means a lot.
And of course, I accept still being put in doubt.
I just know what I am so my hypothesis stems from that.
And damn, I had forgotten about Holt. You might be right about us being 5v2 at this point though. If Brandish is legit and learned from Erin, he was a potential fourth mafia member.
That would mean being able to mislynch once more without losing the game, but I don’t really want to think too positively.
Call of the heart now:
I really don’t want to disappoint town. I probably did so far by focusing on Gry.
This is effectively my last game, I truly hope to end it on a good .
Which means I hope to see more activity within the next 7~8 hours to help me vote accurately.
The lack of information has been our downfall throughout the game. Starting from Kakoha not fully disclosing his role to day 3 where everybody should have claimed, maybe day 2 even.
A game where information is scarce is always helping mafia.
The strongest players on our side should have known that yet some decided to keep quiet until they died. I hope they own their mistake post game.
Dunno what happened to Stylether but I wish him back asap.
James i am sorry but i am 90 % sure out of the 2 doctors i 100% distrust you more, you actually might be the doctor but the red one. My main concern being very niche doctor targets aside, you were one of the first IIRC to jump on marm. I had a legit reason to kill her but you kinda jumped too soon for no reason. Just an observation from my POV on that day
I also had legit reasons though?
The whole me protecting Marm night 1 and someone, in that case Erin/Brand, investigating it as Morticians was my best shot at proving myself. How is that not legit? I talked about it on that day as well. You didn't read it?
Brand, dude, that's brain gym.
If you both were mortician then I wouldn't know which one of you would pick what dead body to look at. After all, you two can't talk it out over night. You might have ended on the same guy/girl even. If anything I wanted you to be mortician, I needed a way that proves me and mortician checking on Marm gave me the most hope.
If I wasn't doc why would I lynch Marm over Gry? You know me, I usually go for Gry when I am Mafia. It's a true habit of mine. And one which annoys Gry greatly.
I told Erin/everyone that I'd target Holt, to provide some level of comfort.
If you were mafia you'd lynch Marm because she wasn't poisoned, while Gry was poisoned.
I'm just saying things can be made to fit when I'm comparing who is likely to be mafia, and what circumstances need to be satisfied to get there. And I don't need to stretch a heap to put you into a mafia conversation, although Style not responding doesn't help him either.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Teubier sorry if you mentioned this, who did you target each night?
As I just wrote, we might actually be 5 vs 2 right now. So I’ll go from there.
Meaning that I would definitely believe Brandish, so he is off the hook.
I read you as town, afaik, you are your usual self. My only issue with you is your lack of claim. I fail to see what you risk by not claiming at this point.
I didn’t like Nash claiming Hider from the start. But is that reason enough to suspect her more than anyone else? Not sure.
James, I like his posts. I doubt the existence of two doctors a bit, but he is very thought driven, explaining things properly without jumping the gun in any way.
Style, I simply miss him. Doubt him a bit, for the same reason I doubt James.
Now we come to Lawl. And he is my prime suspect. To use his funny wording, I am 90% sure he 100% tries to trick us today by cleverly adapting to the circumstances and impersonating Gry as an avenger.
So there you have it.
Main suspect - Lawl
Other suspects in order of distrust - Style 1st / Nash 2nd / James 3rd / You 4th My only town read - Brandish
lawl could definitely pull deception off to this level, but I can verify tonight if Gry killed or not. lawl is up for a lynch if Gry made the kill, be quite unfortunate for Gry to have made that kill if lawl is avenger. If you're bodyguard Tueb (and you're not lynched), protect me.
I also had legit reasons though?
The whole me protecting Marm night 1 and someone, in that case Erin/Brand, investigating it as Morticians was my best shot at proving myself. How is that not legit? I talked about it on that day as well. You didn't read it?
I told Erin/everyone that I'd target Holt, to provide some level of comfort.
If you were mafia you'd lynch Marm because she wasn't poisoned, while Gry was poisoned.
I'm just saying things can be made to fit when I'm comparing who is likely to be mafia, and what circumstances need to be satisfied to get there. And I don't need to stretch a heap to put you into a mafia conversation, although Style not responding doesn't help him either.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Teubier sorry if you mentioned this, who did you target each night?
...I honestly had not seen that comment. Okay, yeah, now it makes sense why you doubt me when you had written who you would investigate. Hah, that sucks. I thought you two might investigate the same person, in that case Marm, thus there not being a need for me to keep either of you protected since one of you would get through anyway.
As I just wrote, we might actually be 5 vs 2 right now. So I’ll go from there.
Meaning that I would definitely believe Brandish, so he is off the hook.
I read you as town, afaik, you are your usual self. My only issue with you is your lack of claim. I fail to see what you risk by not claiming at this point.
I didn’t like Nash claiming Hider from the start. But is that reason enough to suspect her more than anyone else? Not sure.
James, I like his posts. I doubt the existence of two doctors a bit, but he is very thought driven, explaining things properly without jumping the gun in any way.
Style, I simply miss him. Doubt him a bit, for the same reason I doubt James.
Now we come to Lawl. And he is my prime suspect. To use his funny wording, I am 90% sure he 100% tries to trick us today by cleverly adapting to the circumstances and impersonating Gry as an avenger.
So there you have it.
Main suspect - Lawl
Other suspects in order of distrust - Style 1st / Nash 2nd / James 3rd / You 4th My only town read - Brandish
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Night 1 - Sam
Night 2 - DD
Night 3, and I’m not proud of it - nobody
Nobody? What happened? You forgot to send in an action or was deliberately?
Lawl as main suspect is an interesting albeit risky theory.
It basically means that Gry's mark was Marm and that he was the killer of DD and that his kill got through before he got killed and that DD instantly jumped on the chance when Gry was revealed dead Avenger and 3 players died in one night to secure that deed himself. That's a lot of ifs. If all these ifs work out perfectly, sure that's possible. Would be an insanely good move for sure. But if even one thing goes wrong, then everyone would question that move.
It's easier to assume that both him and Gry are Avengers. We don't know Gry's pick yet. Might have also been Marm which would have been a funny coincidence.
Or Poisoner ain't part of the game and the first kill did got blocked. Or they did recruit someone by chance.
In any case, I am not Poisoner. I looked for good targets to protect as good as I could with what was given to me in the thread. Like all I get from DD is "active and I used it " greeeeat, from Lawl "I am not Samurai" which I read as he must be Bodyguard then, "passive" from Sam which only helps to strike him out as target to protect, "hider" claim from Nash another role I dont need to protect, you "ineffective" and "you regret using it N1" wow that instills great protective urges in me, and Teub who claimed Bodyguard.
Like at this rate I am better off protecting Erin or now Brand again after he learned from her saying her role or her action was useless is again not a good indicator for me who's important to keep alive and who isn't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I need a spy to prove my action. Or a mortician to prove I protected who I said in which night in case one of them dies. Or Marm or Brand become Illusions. But with Brand saying he got a role switch, he clearly didn't died last night, so that option is off the table.
Is there no spy here to spy on me? Or a det? We had two nights, how come we have 2 docs and 2 bodyguards and a necromancer to repeat their roles, but no results from any investigative role? Day 3 is usually when they start popping up, same for role claims.
Funny, the chance of you being quack or me being quack made me not target you because if I am quack and you get killed under my protection you become an Illusion that no longer can protect. If I protect you when you are quack, I could have protected a more investigative role.
But I'm starting to think we either have no investigative roles or the ones we have are super unlucky or they are lying about their roles/hints.
Mafia tend to leave Docs alone if they feel their targets are safe of being protected, because Docs can't prove themselves so sooner or later Townie gets into a Doc-paranoia and starts lynching Docs. Basically they want town to do the dirty deed for them. Me being 2nd doc after your claim is also adding to the paranoia due the size of our game.
Which is true.
But if both doc claims are real, one being the quack version, why would the Hosts put in Poisoner who bypasses both roles? Or maybe it doesn't bypass Quack when poisoning.
Why are YOU acting like such a big shot when you are among the group who hasn't said anything real useful yet?
No role claim, no real role hint, no target naming, we don't even know if you used your role night 2 or not.
Or one of us is a dud and the other real and our purpose is to confuse town and make them waste a day phase or even two.
Also what is this flip-floping?
First you hark me like a hyena, then you save my life when its on the line, now we are back to butchering James. What is this?
Marm hasn't posted yet that she caught up so I think she might still be reading.
Maybe.
If Marm dies and we got a Mortician then that Mortician can prove my action on Marm's body. That would clear me.
Who is hanging Teubier up though? No one voted for him and he is mostly zoned in on you with some support from Brand, our Apprentice now Erin Role 2.0. Most people here I see asking for lynching me, again, seems to be a Volkssport at this point, lynch the James, Nash for being "hider", Marm for being not really there, etc.
Only one I remember singling Teubier out was DD at the start of the game saying Teubier's claim is sus due Holt's role reveal.
One hour more or less wouldn't matter to me due how I have to leave the house before school starts. I gonna miss the end phase anyway. Meaning I can't defend myself.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~
This suck...
6 Minutes after that post Gry Votekilled Marm which to me seemed like an indicator that he also believed Erin being a Mortician. Or he just wanted Marm dead because he also had her as his mark, I dunno tbh. But I'd like to think he was giving me a chance to get proven via Marm's body getting investigated.
Below is my reply to Gry asking for votes to see where we all stand:
I'll vote Marm.
All my readings have been wrong so far. Might as well have protected a mafia night 1 with my lucky.
Plus if Marm dies and we got a Mortician check on her then they can prove my action on her night 1.
So I gotta hope one of the not role claimers here actually is a Mortician or else this idea to prove me won't work. Votekill Marm
Ok ok, I didnt read all properly, same for the huge walls, sorry in advance Marm.
So you're Bulletproof?
That's wow.
I actually feared you were Mortician and "couldn't" use your role night 1 due there only being a day 1 lynch which is useless to use your role action on.
I immediately get Mafia Boss paranoia but then claiming Spirit bomb would adverse people more to vote for you so I dunno if that claim means you are truthful or not.
I get the hint of BP being classic but I wouldn't call it a "staple" because with that word I associate that it gets used basically every time because it's that good. I get it if you meant that as a cute way of attracting a kill though. But I still think I gonna stick with you?
Because on the off chance there is a Mortician still hiding, if you die and they get to investigate your body, they can prove my action which would help me greatly given how much Nash and Sam are pounding their chests for my death.
I don't know what to think about Lawl, I saw people voting for him, but I don't know if he is scum or not because there is not much to go for me except he helped me survive by votelocking AP which sealed the deal for me who I should vote for - Gry or AP, to get through day 2 phase.
You did decide mine also though. AP not voting for me saved me but if you had not switched your vote from me to him which is a 2 point move (-1+1), he wouldn't even have the choice to decide to sacrifice himself for me.
^That was in the morning before I had to leave for school.
It's why I disagree with your assertion that I was one of the first to jump Marm. Gry voted her before I did and I laid out my reasoning and hopes for why I voted her. Gry already mentioned in a post before Marm revealed that he feared Marm revealing a passive role or even vanilla townie role. So I voted third in response to Gry's question where we all stand last day phase.
I'm here, I'm here, sorry bout that, I've been trying survive the dutch housing crisis by getting a place to rent before my lease ends on my current place (got about 45 days left in total) and although I might have found a place they have been incredibly difficult to work with these last few days, so my mental capacity has been rather fried.
So ye, I've effectively had a couple of moments where I opened the thread, started reading, and then went "nah, I'll leave this to later".
Later is now, I'll make a nice wall in a bit, but first: Protected Teubs last night.
Uuuh, sorry Teubs. But I'll mark that as sus in my book, 'cause a BG's whole deal is being active at night to soak up the bullets meant for others.
Ofc you could be telling the truth and just be Mafia-burned out, but you could also be roleplaying to get our sympathies and not vote you. God knows, I used desperate shameless acting, clutching to other player's ankles with tears in my eyes, plenty times to convince others to not lynch me.
If you're telling the truth, then I'm sorry the game has been so rough for you. Hope you can treat yourself to something yummy today on a saturday, icecream or a good hearty meal or something funny to watch.
Would be sad if you never come back to Mafia since you play well.
I'm here, I'm here, sorry bout that, I've been trying survive the dutch housing crisis by getting a place to rent before my lease ends on my current place (got about 45 days left in total) and although I might have found a place they have been incredibly difficult to work with these last few days, so my mental capacity has been rather fried.
So ye, I've effectively had a couple of moments where I opened the thread, started reading, and then went "nah, I'll leave this to later".
Later is now, I'll make a nice wall in a bit, but first: Protected Teubs last night.
@Lawl Po Bia @Brandish μ I believe you two are the most town, period. Yeah, there is a chance Brand is MDet, but in a game of 14 players and how early we tend to claim roles, MDet seems not like a role Mafia would get when we see their rooster.
From my perspective considering Brand, Nash, Lawl, yourself, Styl, and Teubs I think there's a clear distinction in who is trustworthy and who isn't.
I think that other than myself, Brand is the most trustworthy at this point in time, and that that's a clear tier on its own.
I think tier 2 has nobody because that no one really belongs there
Tier 3 is where I have Lawl and Nash; Lawl hasn't instilled a great deal of confidence in me with his play and while some things can check out, I'm not covinced. Nash had her good bits and some stinky bits; probably just a terrible town game from her?
Tier 4 is Teub, and then yourself and Sty. It's the muddiest group of players as your claims can't all be true and grass like this is where you're most likely to find at least one snake.
Style and me both claim docs. I tried to keep my role secret when I first came online day 2 seeing his duck claim. Again, because of last game where I was harping Demon for being doc and that being a convenient role to claim as its difficult to get proven. Now I'm in that position. And it sucks!
It's why we both are not killed, because its provides an easy mark to lynch. A doc still alive in the end phase? Lynch!
IIRC, Nash did say that Styl is capable of boisterous plays so maybe claiming doctor as mafia doc is something he's pulled here, then insisting on quack because as the saying goes, "repitition legitimises" (thank you Adam Neely). However, the same can be said for you. You also missed N1 which to be fair probably put you on the back foot anyway and you didn't start well at all but I do think one of you two is lying, if not both of you.
Interesting that you say to lynch a doc though; so you'd lean towards Styl or Teub?
To be fair any scum can say that given she was bulletproof and the only other way would be a strongman? If an Mdet had identified her as bulletproof then it would explain why there were what look like opportunistic votes on her.
You voting Marm first even with your explanation doesn't sit right with me tbh. If you are legit then even if she might've been your mark I don't think she played badly which has me believing that her lynch was very opportunistic. Seeing dd there practically guarantees that, with it helped along by Gry.
I agree with you that James is probably more likely than Sty, but I think there's very little to trust about Sty and they are largely getting by on early game vibes still which is assisted by James being James. It's important for both to get proper scrutiny because it could well be game over if we fuck this lynch up.
As I just wrote, we might actually be 5 vs 2 right now. So I’ll go from there.
Meaning that I would definitely believe Brandish, so he is off the hook.
I read you as town, afaik, you are your usual self. My only issue with you is your lack of claim. I fail to see what you risk by not claiming at this point.
I didn’t like Nash claiming Hider from the start. But is that reason enough to suspect her more than anyone else? Not sure.
James, I like his posts. I doubt the existence of two doctors a bit, but he is very thought driven, explaining things properly without jumping the gun in any way.
Style, I simply miss him. Doubt him a bit, for the same reason I doubt James.
Now we come to Lawl. And he is my prime suspect. To use his funny wording, I am 90% sure he 100% tries to trick us today by cleverly adapting to the circumstances and impersonating Gry as an avenger.
Yeah unc I don't know why you ever insisted on using AI when you're perfectly capable of writing good opinion/analysis posts.
I agree with a lot of this, especially with the ordering of most people minus Lawl who I distrust but don't have at the bottom. Fair points for all though.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who is worried about Lawl potentially pretending that he is avenger. Complete radio silence for three days and then bang he's responsible for a kill after one Avenger is confirmed through death. Maybe I'm paranoid about it but it's the type of concocted play that I've seen him do in the past to get by (e.g. faking a role like spy) and with great success. He's an incredibly strong player and arguably the most dangerous if he's lying. Still, it might be more of a hail mary pursuit than trying one of the doctors or yourself first but I do appreciate our shared wariness.
Not a fan of you not protecting anybody, but I'll listen to you explain yourself first before giving you a sermon over it. Styl's targeting became very crucial with this though.
On a serious note: I woke up this morning and felt okay enough. Was catching up with the thread, my head started to hurt a little so I figured I needed a little break. Especially because I didn’t want to push it. Unfortunately, my body decided it wasn’t done migraining yet. Normally they have a very clear pattern and I avoid playing if I know I’m going to have one, but not this time. To be honest it hasn’t been this bad (or long) for a long time. I feel bad, I wanted to properly play with you guys and felt today was going to be the day. So I’m so sorry, I know all of you are really trying.
I attempted to sort out some of my notes which I’m going to leave here, do with it what you guys want. They are mostly based on D1 and D2, I was unable to fully catch up.
About my role: Considering my situation I didn’t really have the capacity to correct this, so that's why I didn't do so earlier. I don’t have an active role, I kept it vague on purpose to try and cutely bait a mafia. I said I didn’t use it because I couldn’t - because I literally can’t. Would be fun if that was a possibility though. I'm bulletproof, so if you guys do decide to lynch me don't feel bad and also please don't waste your protection of me if I do survive.
Some of my notes:
Lawl:
Very careful playstyle. At the start that made me think he might be town - but the more I think about it, it comes across as he’s trying as much as possible not to stand out to survive. Barely points out any sus players - focussed on Nash’ her claim mostly (like a lot of players also pointed out, so it is a fairly safe thing to comment).
Lowkey comes across as detached in general.
Hardly shared any information at all. I don’t really see a lot of people pressuring for that either so I’m very cautious about him at this point.
Also not a lot of thoughts on the game at all, which ties in with him having a very careful playstyle this game.
When asked by Erin to share thoughts about sus players he answers ‘a lot of people’ and says he doesn’t know a lot of players, without being specific (post #304). To me, that is perhaps trying to prevent to step on anyones toes?
Nash made a comment on that he’s likely lost town during D2 because of this carefulness. I don’t agree with that, he’s a very experienced and very strong player. I don’t think it’s like him to be lost, even if he doesn’t know the all the players of this specific game that well.
Nash
Has been widely discussed already of course.
Hiding behind a doctor N1 is odd. Considering Styl is her friend from before MH, it comes across as trying to get attention from the one person in this game who is least likely to randomly call her out or throw her under the bus. That’s a big factor in the situation for me.
“Nobody kills the noobie” only works if there isn’t an immediate claim of an important role or slip-up imo.
I’m not sure if mafiaNash would take this risk, however she has shown she likes risky plays.
Explained coming across as a bit stress is due to outside factors. I have no reason not to trust that. We can’t deny there is a lot less of fun in the posts she’s making so far, it’s a very different vibe.
D2 so far; more defending rather than figuring things out. Not odd necessarily given her position. Feels less creative in her plays.
Teub:
Fan of the songchoice, not a fan of hinting and then going just kidding that was not a hint. Did he change his mind about what he was going to claim or is this town playing around>
the second bodyguard (granted, we didn’t know pigeon as also one when he claimed this?). Not impossible, but it really makes me wonder what the game set up is exactly.
On the fence if we should believe it (play style seems a bit sharper than previous game, could be getting used to the game, could be something else?)
Styl:
I don’t really have a problem with him so far, but I do have questions.
why was my fellow-mcKroket enjoyer not murdered brutally over the last two night phases? Did they try and fail, did they think he’d be protected (though if he’s the doc, who would protect him? A bodyguard is lowkey a win for mafia to take out if that as the worry).
Nash comments on Styl in post 339: unless counterclaimed he’s town. That’s a strange statement considering it’s not confirmed his role is even in the game at all. He just says he is one. He hasn’t done anything that states he’s not so far, but that doesn’t mean he is telling the truth.
I’m not alarmed but I’m saying let’s keep our eyes open.
Brandish —> Very go with the flow, easy going non-confrontational it seems? Does share information, which gives me hope somewhat he could be town. He's leaning town for me at least.
I don’t know anymore regarding Gry. I was feeling very off about him earlier in the game, latter phase of D2 that feeling seems to mellow. DO NOT BLINDLY TRUST HIM THOUGH - I’ve been fooled and traumatized by him before. He’s a really strong player.
Said during D2 he opened aggressive, but to me that didn’t come across as aggressive at all. It was rather mild so that does hmm. It made me wonder where the actual chase to find scummy people was. More little comments than a push, and I think that’s a bit odd for him.
I also am aware he’s a busy man and can’t nearly spend as much time with this game as he used to so that probably plays a part in this as well.
Him being nice to Sam also makes me worried somehow
This alarmed feeling did mellow reading the latter part of D2.
DD & Erin both seem to have a rather comfortable position - Erin is busy of course but let’s not forget about them.
A lot of things have been said about James, I don’t necessarily disagree with that standing out and am also wondering about his claim. Him doc + Styl quack doc + multiple BGs is a lot of protectives… what else is out there?
I still think Sam is very likely town
I need to rest again to make sure it doesn't get worse, but here’s a vote based on this, I’ll follow my gut. I’ll try to check back in if I can but honestly no promises. Again I'm very sorry
well the best case scenario now is to leave me out of the equation and let brand check on gry and focus on 4 people James-Teub-Nash-Sly has to be 1 mafia there
I'm here, I'm here, sorry bout that, I've been trying survive the dutch housing crisis by getting a place to rent before my lease ends on my current place (got about 45 days left in total) and although I might have found a place they have been incredibly difficult to work with these last few days, so my mental capacity has been rather fried.
So ye, I've effectively had a couple of moments where I opened the thread, started reading, and then went "nah, I'll leave this to later".
Later is now, I'll make a nice wall in a bit, but first: Protected Teubs last night.