Shounen Kagurabachi by Takeru Hokazono

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,258
Reaction score
1,964
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hokazono cooked
 

Gaku

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2018
Messages
198
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Its great to have it back, hopefully the editorial aparment learned and from now on they give Hakozono breaks after 4-5 chapters.
 

Admiral Teach

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Messages
1,431
Reaction score
2,072
Country
Water Tribe
Excellent chapter. I want more of these heartwarming events covered. Maybe Hakozono can give this story a major enhancement in the area of its humanity. It started out edgy, kind of like Berserk's retribution arc. Now we are in for the meat of the actual story content. With violence, of course. The war is inevitable. But there's clearly more to tell than violence. :)

Hopefully the viewers in Japan agree and give it a good rating so there's no pressure to speed things up to the action.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,537
Reaction score
11,284
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I'd like to know how long this flashback will last. It's been going on for 13 chapters.
 

Meliodaf

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
3,510
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'd like to know how long this flashback will last. It's been going on for 13 chapters.
I believe We have quite a few more to go. He has to forge the swords choose the sword bearers and horrible atrocities must be committed in his wife’s name.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,537
Reaction score
11,284
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,258
Reaction score
1,964
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I think (and I hope) that the flashbacks will last a lot more. And I really don't need to know how long it will take; I'll keep enjoying it. They have been really good.
 

Meliodaf

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
3,510
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think (and I hope) that the flashbacks will last a lot more. And I really don't need to know how long it will take; I'll keep enjoying it. They have been really good.
I’m loving this. And if the full story gets told we have the war, the battle to imprison Soga, and Rokuhira’s intent when creating Enten.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,537
Reaction score
11,284
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
The flashback at the beginning intrigued me, but now it's getting a little boring.

It might be the month-long hiatus, or the general pace...I'd prefer it to return to the present.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Raw
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,216
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
I feel like it'll be much better when the 1st Enchanted Blade is created.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,537
Reaction score
11,284
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy

Gaku

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2018
Messages
198
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Short chapter but still good, wonder if this first katana is for Subaru.

Also vol 12 cover soon, please Hakozono give it to Akemura alone, or maybe something similar to vol 2, which is currently the best.
 

Meliodaf

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
3,510
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This likely the chapter before the first sword is successfully forged. You guys think the Shinuchi is the first?
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,537
Reaction score
11,284
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,258
Reaction score
1,964
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
This likely the chapter before the first sword is successfully forged. You guys think the Shinuchi is the first?
I think it was said it was the last, the one that tilted the war in their favor.

Shiba MVP of this chapter. I'm eager to see if there will be an explosion in this first forge, as Chiaki's vision predicted, or not.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,667
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Caught up with this. Pretty good. The beginning was average overall but it became much better once they revealed that Samura was a double agent.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,537
Reaction score
11,284
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
This likely the chapter before the first sword is successfully forged. You guys think the Shinuchi is the first?
Shinuichi is the last one
 

Meliodaf

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
3,510
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Caught up with this. Pretty good. The beginning was average overall but it became much better once they revealed that Samura was a double agent.
Happy you caught up. The moment that made me sure I was interested was Chihiro vs Sojo.
 
Top