Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
wanna vote before I go to bed....
Nash vote is demon placeholder
James vote is DD random vote and Gry finding something odd ro something...
I like Sam and Gry so far. Cres to some extent too despite her 4 passive claims...and 1 disappearing in night2
Is it me having false memories..or does she always claim to have unusual roles....orunusual claims...like 6th person to make det claim or something..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gotta make a vote...and I think I have seen Nash lurking for a while despite not posting anything?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

lemme check the players list first
--- Double Post Merged, ---

who is degojaru?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

no post yet...Imma votekill him
Votekill Degojaru
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Good night chuds n chudettes..gonna sober up and talk later.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
My Traits are Supporting Character tier.
While I do like the hint, you said traits as in plural are supportive? Were you counting the NO trait in those 2?
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
62
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'll be lucky to get past day and night 1 with the collective salt that's probably around after last game.

Also I probably wouldn't be brazen enough to do that in back to back games. Probably. That said, I see no need to this game given I'm a green bean
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I see @Juviii @Degojaru and @AnimePigeon haven't turned up yet so I will tag them and list our expectations of them for their first posts:

1. Telling us what chocolate bar they'd stick up their backside
2. Telling us what # of traits that they've started with plus maybe passive/active natures of those traits
Meeeehh I'm finally here, another good day preaching for our leader.

Why do you gonna stick a chocolate bar in such place? there are others ways to enjoy it, u know?...
Also I started with just a passive trait, so maybe im lucky or not.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Updoot:

Woj: Starting with 2 traits. “Kinda uninteresting” (#8)
Sam: 2 traits (#9); passive and not my preferred type of role for my modern playstyle (#11)
Jinx: 4 traits, all passive (#10)
James: 2 traits, one is pretty strong and the other isn’t (#12)
Arrow: 1 trait( #21); 2 official traits (#49)
Dd: 2 traits (#22)
Gry: 4 traits, 2 active + 2 passive. (#27)
Marm: 2 traits, 1 active 1 passive (#36); naturally obedient +1 (#48); would shove an entire chocolate orange up her backside (#67)
Demon: 2 traits 1a1p (#54); “my traits are supporting character tier” (#65)
Nash: 3 traits, “removing my negative goes fucking hard” (#61)
Shino: 2 traits, one is meh (#62)
Juviii: 2 traits 1a1p (#80)

No sign of AP or the other newbie dego
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sorry, let me go again with the new arrow info:

Woj: Starting with 2 traits. “Kinda uninteresting” (#8)
Sam: 2 traits (#9); passive and not my preferred type of role for my modern playstyle (#11)
Jinx: 4 traits, all passive (#10)
James: 2 traits, one is pretty strong and the other isn’t (#12)
Arrow: 1 trait( #21); 2 official traits (#49); “Yeah, i have two but i think it is one, because the other one is utterly useless and I think you think same, a vanilla trait.” (#78)
Dd: 2 traits (#22)
Gry: 4 traits, 2 active + 2 passive. (#27)
Marm: 2 traits, 1 active 1 passive (#36); naturally obedient +1 (#48); would shove an entire chocolate orange up her backside (#67)
Demon: 2 traits 1a1p (#54); “my traits are supporting character tier” (#65)
Nash: 3 traits, “removing my negative goes fucking hard” (#61)
Shino: 2 traits, one is meh (#62)
Juviii: 2 traits 1a1p (#80)
Those who said having a lot of traits make me jealous.. but gotta need to be careful too
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Poor Dego studied all those roles only to start in a game with custom roles. :lmao
Funny that the 2 queens of lies both have more than average roles. But having more kinda stands out so not sure a mafia would reveal to have a bunch but these are bold players so we never know. From the 2 would trust Crescent more for being the first.
Demon sounded good to me, arrow was weird with the whole number confusion, not sure how he wouldn't know.
That is what stands out to me at first glance.
Don't make fun of my suffering, also I catched the game a bit late but nvm, gonna enjoy it anyways, also a game with custom roles maybe it's more prefereable for a newbie, who knows
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
62
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So for the people who said they have two traits and one is naturally obedient, they really have one trait
Passive or not, a trait still being a trait imo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

wanna vote before I go to bed....
Nash vote is demon placeholder
James vote is DD random vote and Gry finding something odd ro something...
I like Sam and Gry so far. Cres to some extent too despite her 4 passive claims...and 1 disappearing in night2
Is it me having false memories..or does she always claim to have unusual roles....orunusual claims...like 6th person to make det claim or something..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gotta make a vote...and I think I have seen Nash lurking for a while despite not posting anything?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

lemme check the players list first
--- Double Post Merged, ---

who is degojaru?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

no post yet...Imma votekill him
Votekill Degojaru
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Good night chuds n chudettes..gonna sober up and talk later.
Sorry, was reading all to stay in sync, anyways I don't gonna blame u for doing that vote, but I expect that it doesn't had a hidden purpose
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Gonna need to wait until night hoping that tarot cards give interesting things, I'm curious about that
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hm, I think so far Gry seems the most odd to me.
Revealing having 2active and 2passive traits while we are also getting tarot cards doesn't seem like a move town Gry would do 'cause usually while town Gry would poke others he would guard his role, usually to avoid painting a target onto himself. So saying he got this amount of traits when so many had revealed only 2 feels like putting the spotlight onto himself. After all getting rid of four "roles" with one kill seem ideal for Mafia, doesn't it?

Next is him voting for me despite me declaring a "strong" trait/role. Normally town Gry avoids lynching roles he sees as useful, its how I survived couple times as mafia by claiming various roles, mostly detective, and getting a bye for that day phase leaving someone else to get lynched instead.
But now it's "sus" and worthy enough of a lynch vote? I feel like he is testing the waters to see if others would be ready to lynch me as well. An easy way to get rid of someone that could be troublesome later down the line. Especially since day 1 we got nothing to back up our words.

Lastly his argument in regards of my wording as reasoning for his vote, while leaving other options open for lynching: Nash and Sam giving a emotional reasoning aka "that amount of shamelessness last game has to be punished". Town Gry doesn't work that emotionally. He is more guided by the provided information than personal resentment based on past games.
At least that's the image I got from him as a town player. As Mafia he is more...dubious in nature when he throws shade.

For day 1 I gonna votekill Grysun.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@AnimePigeon I believe you are the only one that didn't give any info about the traits.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Passive or not, a trait still being a trait imo
I have the obedient one and I feel like it’s filler
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He is the new guy
I think it’s pressure maybe to make him post? Or an easy vote since we have a lot of time left?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

While I do like the hint, you said traits as in plural are supportive? Were you counting the NO trait in those 2?
Did you say one of yours was obedient?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
While we know the traits, the Tarot cards are the biggest unknown factors of the game. All we know is that these cards are limited meaning not everyone can get the card they've chosen. If town and mafia/TP share tarot cards then who getting what card could have huge influence on the outcome of the game.

Alright, bed time. Good night.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I have the obedient one and I feel like it’s filler
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I think it’s pressure maybe to make him post? Or an easy vote since we have a lot of time left?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Did you say one of yours was obedient?
It is.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@AnimePigeon why are you wearing my hat? And also talk some about your trait and #.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
What do you mean, are two of them literally the same?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top