1. NO
2. Will go away after 1st phase
3. Can’t choose door (if someone could take this away from me that will appreciated)
4. (Haven’t said anything about the 4th)
Tbh I'd be fine with lynching Jinx, Shino, dego, or James atm. Maybe AP because of the James trust over one comment
Gonna go to the supermarket now to pick up my spices, bog roll, etc. and then grab lunch so once I get back I'll put my thoughts into it and see where I sit
I've said my things about James, I agree that if it's between him and Gry - he absolutely comes across as a lot more strange. He's a contender for me atm. Personally would leave out Dego just for the sake of giving a new player some time to acclimate to the game. I don't think this is an easy mech for a completely new player. I'm also not sure if I'm bothered by him yet so far, especially in comparison to other players but it doesn't hurt to be careful. AP seems okay - the James comment comes across as taking someone's word quite literally and that fits in the image I have of AP. We'll see what way he'll lean when the game progresses, I def need to know more of his thoughts and feelings about the game and its players.
In regards to Jinx: I think the most difficult part here is that she tends to be rather chaotic regardless of allegiance. It creates a lot of confusion either way. While I don't necessarily tend to agree with her takes on players, I'm not sure if that makes her suspicious per se. I also feel we shouldn't disregard the chaos to just being enthusiastic to playing again after awhile. I'm not sure if I like how she didn't mention the mistake Sam made in his post but pointing it out so vaguely it's like a treasure hunt to figure it out what she meant.
As with Shino, I'm not sure if the recent activity is helping her feel more green. She doesn't really seem to be here - maybe it's just me, but I expect some sharper commentary on the game of there than what she did so far.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Alright going to look at the other players for a bit.
In regards to Jinx: I think the most difficult part here is that she tends to be rather chaotic regardless of allegiance. It creates a lot of confusion either way. While I don't necessarily tend to agree with her takes on players, I'm not sure if that makes her suspicious per se. I also feel we shouldn't disregard the chaos to just being enthusiastic to playing again after awhile. I'm not sure if I like how she didn't mention the mistake Sam made in his post but pointing it out so vaguely it's like a treasure hunt to figure it out what she meant.
I mean by all means correct me if I've missed something but don't fail to show me/tell me what I've missed which leaves me to find a needle in a haystack
As with Shino, I'm not sure if the recent activity is helping her feel more green. She doesn't really seem to be here - maybe it's just me, but I expect some sharper commentary on the game of there than what she did so far.
- Nash: Just like last game, relatively low-enthusiastic in comparison to before just less agitated. I think I like her enough this game to just let that be though. I'll have to go back and see if there are things that really stood out or bothered me, but so far I have nothing interesting to note.
- DD: Feels here, but not really. I don't think I have enough to vote for him, considering there is so very little, but I also don't want his floating around be. Next day might be a good place to start with that.
- wojak: Somehow relatively cohesive despite drinking. I don't dislike his sharing thoughts so far, it's only D1 after all. Am careful and would love to see more.
- Sam: Has been taking the lead in a lot today, which helps him appear helpful and like a townie looking for answers. Also not ass-licking, just ass-chocolate questions. While he feels townish so far he's proven last game that that could be very fake. Will need to re-analyse tomorrow, so far I'm okay with him I think.
- arrow: First game, first day. I don't really have much to say about that, and I feel okay with letting that go for now and re-visit him tomorrow.
- Juvs: Was feeling weird about her in the first half of the phase, but unlike Shino, her more recent posts do feel a little more substantial. Still not in the clear though.
- Demon: I don't have a reason to be bothered by his plays so far.
- Gry: suppose my James analysis was more focused on him and contained little Gry analysis. I think I'm fine with him so far. I feel like I can follow the logic of his points. I don't dislike what he's been saying so far. The thing that bothers me the most is his town read on me to be honest.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Alright this aint much and I absolutely need a deep dive, but right now is not the time considering the day is ending soon. Right now I think I'm leaning towards Shino and James, with a lesser extend to Jinx.
- Sam: Has been taking the lead in a lot today, which helps him appear helpful and like a townie looking for answers. Also not ass-licking, just ass-chocolate questions. While he feels townish so far he's proven last game that that could be very fake. Will need to re-analyse tomorrow, so far I'm okay with him I think.
@arrowofsky please don't edit old post, the edit you didn't isn't a big deal as you just bolded your old vote but still don't edit old post please it's against the rules
You could just told us yea that's a vote in a new post