Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Right someone own up - who Jerk'd me N2?
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
I will keep jerking at people unless I get a positive active trait, mind y'all. xD
Of course, I did that to Pigeon to let him speak a bit more to understand his trait/role, but nevertheless, we know it from the start now.
Oh nice 😂 thanks for admitting to jerking me
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I cannot vote :feelsbadman
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
65
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Also purple door people, I am taking the strength trait.
I went throught Darkwood now, there was a few interesting options.

Why not?
Pigeon seemed like he was trying to swim underwater
Not saying much and doing a meaningless placeholder vote

Dego, was one of the late Juvii voters. Along with Pigeon, Arrow and Demon
I seem to found Arrow and Demon mostly okay. Andhad already used my role on Pigeon
So went for Dego
Time doesn't help me too much and still being a newbie to figure things correctly, but I was thinking in which other options can be excluding Juvii, she doesn't had any escape imo.
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Call you Bonnie Blue with the way you're copping multiple poundings
Atleast I'm good at something - collecting conditions/traits like it's Pokemon or the Infinite Stones
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Atleast I'm good at something - collecting conditions/traits like it's Pokemon or the Infinite Stones
Also that sounds like I'm saying your not good at something 😂 it's more so, I'm only good at collecting traits it seems nothing on you Sam 😂

I went through Anchordeep Gate
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Atleast I'm good at something - collecting conditions/traits like it's Pokemon or the Infinite Stones
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Also that sounds like I'm saying your not good at something 😂 it's more so, I'm only good at collecting traits it seems nothing on you Sam 😂

I went through Anchordeep Gate
Or greggs sausage rolls
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,661
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
@wojak highly probable that someone else will vote for "you" as well, there was one true 'strength' option in the place Sam and Nash went.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Also that sounds like I'm saying your not good at something 😂 it's more so, I'm only good at collecting traits it seems nothing on you Sam 😂

I went through Anchordeep Gate
Well I collected terrified and then got rid of it via a tarot which helped me out, but it didn't help my target selection haha
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,661
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Well, I guess i will come here later when who went to which gate, now it is a bit tiring to check things true.

@Degojaru there, there was one very interesting option to me. it would be huge loss to not pick that.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,661
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I went through Anchordeep Gate
Again, there is only one option really stood out there and as a townie I strongly wish you picked that, how to use is hard though.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,661
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I dunno



Why him, cause he's sick? 👀
Yeah he is sick now, but someone else may 'double' impact the game if s/he chose an option from the purple door and activate it to s.o. It is an incredible asset for mafia, but town use is a bit complicated, fortunately there are experienced players.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah he is sick now, but someone else may 'double' impact the game if s/he chose an option from the purple door and activate it to s.o. It is an incredible asset for mafia, but town use is a bit complicated, fortunately there are experienced players.
Can you elaborate on this please?
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
65
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well, I guess i will come here later when who went to which gate, now it is a bit tiring to check things true.

@Degojaru there, there was one very interesting option to me. it would be huge loss to not pick that.
At least for now it's
Silk Cradle (Purple): Sam, Nash
Anchordeep (Blue): Wojak, AP
Darkwood (Green): Gry, Dego
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top