Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
506
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
There was a tarot card that gives a new trait in the purple gate. I got that card last night, and I got a new trait. I used it.
some answers are easier than you think. I might as well just reveal lol
I don't see how you can pull any active ability other than grass eater and know if it went well or poorly @.@

> @NashSilver feels like in-your-face lying, but then everyone lies in this game and this in itself is not really bad by definition for townpeople, still I have some suspicion.
What do you think I'm lying about? You're not really wrong on that being my playstyle but weird to point it out this game cause I haven't been doing it and you haven't played with me before.

@SirSamuel016 , I have always had suspicions on him as his actions was perfect match for Worshipper of Rot in D1 and D2
What are the actions you feel are perfect for mafia here? Or what did Sam do?

Right now I get the impression maf has low thread control given how Juviii passed so easily. Would Sam have let that happen if he was her teammate?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Via yesterday's door or someone pet you?
The door. there was a tarot card that gives a new trait. I got that one. I got the new trait. I used it in n2. And as I said earlier it didn't work out.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm really not on top of my game, I have no overview of who went which doors not can I string together any traits-based conclusions from people's talking and hints. Very difficult game to play with little time. At least nobody claimed my traits yet afaik so didn't miss the counterclaiming.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The door. there was a tarot card that gives a new trait. I got that one. I got the new trait. I used it in n2. And as I said earlier it didn't work out.
Yeah this doesnt tell me anything haha. Do we have a full list of who went which door both nights?

Atm I'm still thinking James is the vote, the Spy result got in the way yesterday but surely both are mafia which is why Juviii gave up, she had absolutely nobody else to try to lynch thats better than her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm feeling it
What do you think about Juviii wasting her restless spirit post? She could've voted last second but instead she memes. Maybe they predict a mafia lynch so it doesnt matter and she peaces out early?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
I don't see how you can pull any active ability other than grass eater and know if it went well or poorly @.@
You know, I feel I already reveal, so be it. I got guard. I targeted DD with that. He died anyway.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The days are being pretty weird, everyone mostly doing their own thing and no good discussions on suspicions. I wonder if the Spy result got everyone in a lazy mood? Nothing to take from her lynch either, I don't think it matters who voted how early. Best we got out of her lynch in terms of reads is that Demon looks extremely green but thats about it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You know, I feel I already reveal, so be it. I got guard. I targeted DD with that. He died anyway.
But hows that possible, Strongman doesn't get prevented by Bodyguard.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Yeah this doesnt tell me anything haha. Do we have a full list of who went which door both nights?

Atm I'm still thinking James is the vote, the Spy result got in the way yesterday but surely both are mafia which is why Juviii gave up, she had absolutely nobody else to try to lynch thats better than her.
N1 is in Sam's summary post somewhere.
N2 is like this :

Purple: Sam, Nash, James
Darkwood: Gry, Shino, Dego
Anchodeep: Ap, Wojak

Not sure if I missed something.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But hows that possible, Strongman doesn't get prevented by Bodyguard.
I thought so as well. But it seems this trait can.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
506
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
What do you think about Juviii wasting her restless spirit post? She could've voted last second but instead she memes. Maybe they predict a mafia lynch so it doesnt matter and she peaces out early?
Either most of her team is afk or they're winning so hard that she doesn't need to make a move.

Predicted lynch here would be James?

But it currently has no traction so if she truly gave up it would be cause her team is woj, james, shino. All people currently suspect with 2 of them majorly afk and 1 trying to explain a trait use I don't think is possible.

Alternatively sam is running a circus on us again but i doubt that and I don't see any clear pairings for that world either.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gate talk
Anchordeep Gate (Blue): Juviii
Darkwood Gate (Green): Sam, Gry, Wojak
Anura Gate (Red): demonspeed, arrow, dd
Silk Cradle Gate (Purple): dego, shino, AP, Nash
This doesnt look complete. Doesnt have James. He only said where he went N2 but for some reason kept hidden his N1 choice. Which he can now in hindsight claim was Blue to pretend to be town because Juviii went blue.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I thought so as well. But it seems this trait can.
Makes your killing action a priority of 0.

This trait is removed after being used.
Huh, yeah idk why I thought it's Strongman. This is Fastman. Goes through everything. DD got straight deleted.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Friendly reminder James was mafia last game and missed a whole dayphase as well, so him missing D2 isn't alignment indicative. But he can't keep getting away with this..
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Huh, yeah idk why I thought it's Strongman. This is Fastman. Goes through everything. DD got straight deleted.
Yes. I was also confused as I didn't think much of it before.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
62
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Either most of her team is afk or they're winning so hard that she doesn't need to make a move.

Predicted lynch here would be James?

But it currently has no traction so if she truly gave up it would be cause her team is woj, james, shino. All people currently suspect with 2 of them majorly afk and 1 trying to explain a trait use I don't think is possible.
Giving up saving Juv seems weird ngl, I know that she doesn't have any escape but they did something that we are missing, maybe James is mafia too and Juviii insinuation was to make us thinking he's town?

You mean they had 4 members and 1 went everywhere? Wouldn't such a strat be easy for them to anticipate town to look for? But if they really did such a transparent strat then Sam or wojak are mafia in my green door?
I don't think Sam is a mafia, at least not since D1. I have my doubts in Wojak but don't have too much info and somes are disappeared to ask
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
62
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
What other options were in your door?
Arrow dissected it in his previous post

Darkwood Gate (a.k.a. Green):
Spider (target 1 player and impart a random neg trait)
Telescope (shows which room will have which cards at the next round without characteristics)
Two rolled blankets (target two player and gives total # of traits they have)
Flask with a sword in it (ability to use an extra vote anonymously)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Arrow dissected it in his previous post

Darkwood Gate (a.k.a. Green):
Spider (target 1 player and impart a random neg trait)
Telescope (shows which room will have which cards at the next round without characteristics)
Two rolled blankets (target two player and gives total # of traits they have)
Flask with a sword in it (ability to use an extra vote anonymously)
Oh right I saved the arrow post in another tab to read later.

...but its only about N2 doors. And yes I know darkwood has those 4, I'm in that one rn.

I meant more shino's D2 choices of her N1 door, in which she obtained the Bodyguard Trait.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
> @SirSamuel016 , I have always had suspicions on him as his actions was perfect match for Worshipper of Rot in D1 and D2, and now he is totally changed. Guess what? I think he finally successfully predicted mafia and managed to be a one.

votekill @SirSamuel016
How exactly have I changed lol?

I've been busier IRL after D1 but aside from that I'm still the same.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This doesnt look complete. Doesnt have James. He only said where he went N2 but for some reason kept hidden his N1 choice. Which he can now in hindsight claim was Blue to pretend to be town because Juviii went blue.
James wasn't here d2 to say anything about it
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Silk Cradle Gate


Also my apologies for not writing/voting on second day. I had my 2nd middle test on thursday and that kind of pushed out everything else in my head. When I remembered about MG, it was already past half the 2nd night phase.
I'm taking the strength trait that is there so stay away from it James 😤
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
He was there D3 to say something about it though. Why did he only say his N2 door.
No actions or n1 door talk from @James Rye in that message but it was a response to a question about N2 doors
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is another day of fuck all bloody hell.

@GrySun you said your 1st active trait use was a risk; why was that?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If I claim what I got today from my action then I'd be revealing what strength is too so I think we shouldn't.
You're opposed to that?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Unless you mean my action results. In which case I think the first one I got is a negative but it's labelled positive in the trait list. I can only see it hurting us if I claim it.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm leaning wojak.
Wojak could be red but I believe the Cynical claim too. He certainly got Pige with it N1
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Now, ready for the real case for N2? (and don't be afraid, this much is still legal to share)

Silk Cradle Gate ((a.k.a Purple):
Big eye in the middle (gives info to which cards will appear in the next night, @NashSilver stated to be interested in this)-
Crescend (you impart "blind" to someone, @shinobi implies to use it as the other one has a "max 1" constraint and shinobi feels unlucky)
Eye looking at a wavy liquid half filled sphere (this is the "max 1" card, target a player and impart unlawful trait)

Darkwood Gate (a.k.a. Green):
Spider (target 1 player and impart a random neg trait)
Telescope (shows which room will have which cards at the next round without characteristics)
Two rolled blankets (target two player and gives total # of traits they have)
Flask with a sword in it (ability to use an extra vote anonymously)

Anchordeep Gate (a.k.a. Blue):
Florence flask with a foot in it (-3 priority to next action)
Heart in the middle (day phase-limited 2 by 2 PM opportunity with a selected person)
Eyes within pentagram (learning a player's tarot choice right 1 hour before the day phase end)
Lol nvm @NashSilver its out there anyway
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Silk Cradle Gate


Also my apologies for not writing/voting on second day. I had my 2nd middle test on thursday and that kind of pushed out everything else in my head. When I remembered about MG, it was already past half the 2nd night phase.
N1 door and N1 + N2 actions?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

How about we all do trust totems and see what we're all thinking atm?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hi @Degojaru @Demonspeed I see you both hanging around, what are you thinking?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun you said your 1st active trait use was a risk; why was that?
It was Grass Eater. Can give any passive both good and bad. I didn't get anything bad but it's ironically still super useless for my other active role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I used one of my roles last night. It didn't go very well. Sad sheep noises.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It was Grass Eater. Can give any passive both good and bad. I didn't get anything bad but it's ironically still super useless for my other active role.
Ah I see, so you got nothing :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My current read on things:

AP
demon
dego

Gry
Wojak
Nash

James
shino

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh I'm silly I forgot arrow existed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top