Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I can't focus on the game right now but even disregarding the 1 Mafia per Gate theory I'd say that Silk Cradle people really stand out. Dego is the only one I think I trust among them.

Juviii is the only one who said that she was in Anchordeep and that's the Gate which had the Prio Buffing card? So, someone lied or didn't reveal it. DD died without an additional Trait even though he was my target. I doubt I got blocked.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,658
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
AP
demon
dego

Gry
Wojak
Nash
Arrow

James
shino


Something like that.

AP is confirmed, and I believe in demon ofc. dego is a bit similar to demon for me based on one thing so that's some trust there from me.

Gry/Wojak/Nash could be swapped around a bit, Arrow is at the bottom of the four imo. I might be wrong on that but they don't fill me with a great deal of trust

James and Shino are a bit self-explanatory. One is just not here and didn't leave a great impression, and the other has gone from being a blank slate that was just there to a passenger princess that isn't doing much.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Via yesterday's door or someone pet you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You mean they had 4 members and 1 went everywhere? Wouldn't such a strat be easy for them to anticipate town to look for? But if they really did such a transparent strat then Sam or wojak are mafia in my green door?
You can lie since no one knows who is where unlike in the Frieren Game and I don't see anything huge demerit to it, with this Mafia has a broader view of the game but Arrow is looking less red I agree. I am not saying this because of his enthusiasm though. We had people like Nash and Kamino before. There are also TPs to consider.

I trust Sam but not you or Wojak.

I think one of the Silk Cradle Gate claimers might have been with Juviii instead.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,658
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I can't focus on the game right now but even disregarding the 1 Mafia per Gate theory I'd say that Silk Cradle people really stand out. Dego is the only one I think I trust among them.

Juviii is the only one who said that she was in Anchordeep and that's the Gate which had the Prio Buffing card? So, someone lied or didn't reveal it. DD died without an additional Trait even though he was my target. I doubt I got blocked.
Thats fairs mate, I hear you on all fronts iykwim so here's another response from me.

James may have been in anchordeep n1 but there's no way of knowing until he talks.

Hmm yeah, prio-wise you should've petted him before he died unless something hit him that could also remove the trait. Speaking of blocks, didn't shino mention a block to you playfully at one point yesterday?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
516
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
It was Grass Eater. Can give any passive both good and bad. I didn't get anything bad but it's ironically still super useless for my other active role.
Bruh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You got two actives and an extra passive all non-negatives with one of them being grass eater?

I don't believe that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I spawned in as Grass Eater + Sloth no way you're just a stronger version of me
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
I find Sam's framing really something.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Bruh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You got two actives and an extra passive all non-negatives with one of them being grass eater?

I don't believe that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I spawned in as Grass Eater + Sloth no way you're just a stronger version of me
2 Grass eaters, with different situations. Interesting.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Bruh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You got two actives and an extra passive all non-negatives with one of them being grass eater?

I don't believe that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I spawned in as Grass Eater + Sloth no way you're just a stronger version of me
Yep. Life isn't fair. Though I am a lot more inclined to use my 2nd active role so the grass eating is pretty pointless and frankly not worth it, I was just curious N1.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If you're telling the truth you're a more dedicated grass eater while I'm a "eat grass if you dare" version. Knowing Asako it's not surprising there's gambling. I gamble twice, by not using my other active role and with the questionable grass, you only gamble once but more likely to keep eating grass.

Idk makes sense to me, but I have no clue what you said and shared so far and if your claim fits so I'm just taking your word for it for now.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
516
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Yep. Life isn't fair. Though I am a lot more inclined to use my 2nd active role so the grass eating is pretty pointless and frankly not worth it, I was just curious N1.
You're not suspicious at all that I'm your role but worse?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I find Sam's framing really something.
In regards to what? And as a town sam or a red sam? Where do you stand with the other players currently?

Ngl Sam's posts being centered around you looks like the same leadup as Crescent on D1. Any traits you wanna claim?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You're not suspicious at all that I'm your role but worse?
Read the second part of that post. I think it's plausible but haven't thought about you or most players traits at all this game so far lol.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You can lie since no one knows who is where unlike in the Frieren Game and I don't see anything huge demerit to it, with this Mafia has a broader view of the game but Arrow is looking less red I agree. I am not saying this because of his enthusiasm though. We had people like Nash and Kamino before. There are also TPs to consider.

I trust Sam but not you or Wojak.

I think one of the Silk Cradle Gate claimers might have been with Juviii instead.
You keep mentioning silk cradle, is it just a way to refer to shino and nash, or is there something inherently wrong with silk cradle that makes it a mafia magnet?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
516
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Idk makes sense to me, but I have no clue what you said and shared so far and if your claim fits so I'm just taking your word for it for now.
Generous. I'm not sure if I'm willing to just accept I'm lil sis here with an unplugged 2nd controller.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
AP
demon
dego

Gry
Wojak
Nash
Arrow

James
shino


Something like that.

AP is confirmed, and I believe in demon ofc. dego is a bit similar to demon for me based on one thing so that's some trust there from me.

Gry/Wojak/Nash could be swapped around a bit, Arrow is at the bottom of the four imo. I might be wrong on that but they don't fill me with a great deal of trust

James and Shino are a bit self-explanatory. One is just not here and didn't leave a great impression, and the other has gone from being a blank slate that was just there to a passenger princess that isn't doing much.
My totem is rather nonsense atm as I really cant devote too much time thinking this game. I suppose for me its something like:

AP
demon
Arrow
Sam
Nash
dego
shino
Wojak
James


Maybe? Nash claim is weird but am fine with it atm. Mentioned demon/arrow before. Sam mostly due to activity and being the discussion lead. Leaves me with dego, shino, wojak, james, of which James is in his own ballpark while dego/shino/wojak are pretty interchangeable til I reread their posts later today if possible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Generous. I'm not sure if I'm willing to just accept I'm lil sis here with an unplugged 2nd controller.
Well dont worry I think I know what I can do to get a better read on you.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
In regards to what? And as a town sam or a red sam? Where do you stand with the other players currently?

Ngl Sam's posts being centered around you looks like the same leadup as Crescent on D1. Any traits you wanna claim?
He's been tunneling on me I feel. The worst part is twisting my words or giving them a different meaning, like the James thing and now when he mentioned the block.
Town or red sam? idk, it seems he's preparing for a blocker claim I feel, but town one or red one I can't tell.
I revealed the new trait that I got, and my actions. that's my best trait.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
He's been tunneling on me I feel. The worst part is twisting my words or giving them a different meaning, like the James thing and now when he mentioned the block.
Town or red sam? idk, it seems he's preparing for a blocker claim I feel, but town one or red one I can't tell.
I revealed the new trait that I got, and my actions. that's my best trait.
I meant more the Trait you started with. I suppose you said 2 right? Obedient + some unclaimed one right?

Your big upside is that Guard is perhaps repeatable, right? So now that they used up their Fastman you can try to be good and predict the kill to confirm yourself via death. And we should still have a safe cozy Doctor trait person hidden away somewhere that can now block their normal kills.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I know it's silly of me to ask when I barely have a handle on things myself, but what other people are you trusting or suspecting, shino?

Same question to @NashSilver I see your name down there. Demon has you two as the suspicious silk cradle-ers, what do you think about that and the mafia splitting into the 4 doors theory?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
516
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
It's 5am I'm gonna sleep and I need to vote in case I dont wake for end of day

Well dont worry I think I know what I can do to get a better read on you.
Oookayyy
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'd love to ask the same to @wojak and @Degojaru whenever you're online to see it and respond. Wanna see where you all are at thoughts-wise, as I know the ones of the others.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's 5am I'm gonna sleep and I need to vote in case I dont wake for end of day



Oookayyy
Wdym you're gonna start sleeping at 5? Jeez girl that cant be good for the skin.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
In regards to what? And as a town sam or a red sam? Where do you stand with the other players currently?

Ngl Sam's posts being centered around you looks like the same leadup as Crescent on D1. Any traits you wanna claim?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Read the second part of that post. I think it's plausible but haven't thought about you or most players traits at all this game so far lol.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



You keep mentioning silk cradle, is it just a way to refer to shino and nash, or is there something inherently wrong with silk cradle that makes it a mafia magnet?
James said he went there as well but it's unclear if it was last night or the night before it. It's also possible to pick it twice in a row.

In the previous DP it was the Gate with the most players while Anchordeep(with Prio Buff Card) had only Juviii. I wouldn't have trusted AP without today's reveal.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yep. Life isn't fair.
:lmao
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
516
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Same question to @NashSilver I see your name down there. Demon has you two as the suspicious silk cradle-ers, what do you think about that and the mafia splitting into the 4 doors theory?
Door theory is a wine in front of me situation. Unless maf is inexperienced they'd anticipate us guessing they split up. So they group. Or they split up anyway because they know we conclude they group. And repeat that as many times as you like.

I don't trust woj, shino, you, and I have no read on dejo.

I trust demon if woj flips red since that means woj probably blocked demon's claimed petable on marms.

If it's a full mafia splitup on the doors then Juvii/Woj/Shino/Arrow make a team.

If any of the mafia grouped then Juvii/Woj/Shino/Gry make a team.

So basically all worlds present woj and shino in team.


Wdym you're gonna start sleeping at 5? Jeez girl that cant be good for the skin.
Yeah its cooked but I had an amazing time building warhammer with my closest friends and didn't want to no-show today too so I'm paying this time outta my sleep :sweatbunny
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,560
Country
Dragonstone
I meant more the Trait you started with. I suppose you said 2 right? Obedient + some unclaimed one right?

Your big upside is that Guard is perhaps repeatable, right? So now that they used up their Fastman you can try to be good and predict the kill to confirm yourself via death. And we should still have a safe cozy Doctor trait person hidden away somewhere that can now block their normal kills.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I know it's silly of me to ask when I barely have a handle on things myself, but what other people are you trusting or suspecting, shino?

Same question to @NashSilver I see your name down there. Demon has you two as the suspicious silk cradle-ers, what do you think about that and the mafia splitting into the 4 doors theory?
Yes it should be a normal trait for me now. I didn't claim my other trait that I started with yet, it's a passive trait tho, I can't use it.
I'm also missing some stuff, but I think Demon looks green enough, AP goes without saying. I'm leaning arrow as well. I was neutral on James, not sure what to think of him anymore when he's this afk. Don't feel good about Sam for obvious reasons that I said already. I'm not sure if it's just me but I felt Dego was repeating what Sam said about James when he voted me. Nash and Wojak could be anything, they're also with the ones I'm not very fond of rn.

I think what demon said about the mafia spreading to all gates makes sense, Idk why he's fixated on the silk gate per se, but there were 4 people who went there so it makes sense one of them is mafia. I'm not, not AP. So again it makes me feel worse about Nash and Dego.
Demon mentioned something about someone faking his door destination, but he lost me there, gotta go back and read that part again later.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I didn't fake anything I said it's easy to lie about the gate picked.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
516
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I'm going to go sleep

Woj flip confirms demon's missing pet
Shino dies proving herself or we lynch her
James (+woj) afk explains why juviii might give up
4th maf is any of gry/dejo/arrow

If sam doesn't claim by midday tomorrow he's taking the piss again
Demon should be provable with time
I want to believe james is town so maybe we go straight to lynching shino tomorrow and then searching in gry/dejo/arrow

That's everyone?

Goodnight

Votekill Wojak
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top