Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@shinobi @Degojaru which one of us picks the max 1 card, and which one picks telescope to get the room info to combine with James' info?

I'd prefer the max 1 card to go to me while one of you two does telescope and shares it, can we do that
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Silk Cradle Gate ((a.k.a Purple):
Big eye in the middle (gives info to which cards will appear in the next night, @NashSilver stated to be interested in this)-
Crescend (you impart "blind" to someone, @shinobi implies to use it as the other one has a "max 1" constraint and shinobi feels unlucky)
Eye looking at a wavy liquid half filled sphere (this is the "max 1" card, target a player and impart unlawful trait)

Darkwood Gate (a.k.a. Green):
Spider (target 1 player and impart a random neg trait)
Telescope (shows which room will have which cards at the next round without characteristics)
Two rolled blankets (target two player and gives total # of traits they have)
Flask with a sword in it (ability to use an extra vote anonymously)

Anchordeep Gate (a.k.a. Blue):
Florence flask with a foot in it (-3 priority to next action)
Heart in the middle (day phase-limited 2 by 2 PM opportunity with a selected person)
Eyes within pentagram (learning a player's tarot choice right 1 hour before the day phase end)
Shino was in green not purple right? @arrowofsky

@GrySun is the sword flask the 1 max for darkwood gate?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hmmmm okay, and you want it so you can check two players? Who would you possibly check? 🤔
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also @James Rye what tarot card were you picking? I'm taking the strength one
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hmmmm okay, and you want it so you can check two players? Who would you possibly check? 🤔
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also @James Rye what tarot card were you picking? I'm taking the strength one
You mean night 2? I already picked true sight. That's how I got the results for tarot cards for the next night phase.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Back, I didn't read the stuff since I was last here yet

@shinobi @Degojaru which one of us picks the max 1 card, and which one picks telescope to get the room info to combine with James' info?

I'd prefer the max 1 card to go to me while one of you two does telescope and shares it, can we do that
So it's only us three in the darkwood? I was thinking I'll go for no.4 , divine something. You're going for the third one?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So its only Nash left that could blueball me on strength if people were truthful about doors; that's good to know
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Back, I didn't read the stuff since I was last here yet


So it's only us three in the darkwood? I was thinking I'll go for no.4 , divine something. You're going for the third one?
I want third one but someone, you or dego, should get the 2nd so we can mix it with james' info
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm not sure if its the timezones or what but fuck this has been a brutal game for having people around and actively discussing things
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Demonspeed what are you thinking atm with all the info you've got?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
I didn't fake anything I said it's easy to lie about the gate picked.
Not you. You were talking about someone potentially lied about their gate. And the thing about DD dying missing the trait you gave him. This:
I can't focus on the game right now but even disregarding the 1 Mafia per Gate theory I'd say that Silk Cradle people really stand out. Dego is the only one I think I trust among them.

Juviii is the only one who said that she was in Anchordeep and that's the Gate which had the Prio Buffing card? So, someone lied or didn't reveal it. DD died without an additional Trait even though he was my target. I doubt I got blocked.


Ah trying to get ahead of my reveal to get me lynched now that you know I'm in position to get 2 actions a night, assuming I get the tarot I want?

Yes, my other trait is Natural skeptic (blocker) while my passive is Naturally obedient.
My actions are N1 Gry N2 Wojak, so I know for a fact that Wojak couldn't have killed last night.



This is a giveaway of a hint really for anyone that knows basketball or how to use google: It refers to the play with 1:51 to go in the 4th quarter between the Cavs and the Warriors where LeBron blocks Iguodala to save the do or die game.

I was a bit disappointed to have a blocking role as I don't think its the best fit for my playstyle and has the biggest drawbacks if I target wrong.

I also have been passively hinting at it for days now, like in d2 when I told Gry he had multiple reasons to be frustrated with me (the block + being wrong on jinx + last game).
Are you getting lynched tho? I was saying you're the blocker. Town or red is another story.


Oh your ds got destroyed? :hmm

N2:
>Wojak targeted dego with Cynical
>I blocked Wojak
>Gry targeted demon with his 2nd active
>Arrow jerked pigeon
>AP is at 7 passives now
>Shino got a new trait, tried to use it, failed
>demon targeted dd
>Nash's n2 was the result of 'real true strength'
>James loses don't starve
My trait and action aren't here. Don't think you missed the many posts I made about it.


I want third one but someone, you or dego, should get the 2nd so we can mix it with james' info
I can't get the second, photos aren't working well for me rn, and my device is acting up. See if Dego can get it?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
My trait and action aren't here. Don't think you missed the many posts I made about it.
Can you quote them so I can find them easily? Because all I'm seeing on my search is you saying you got a trait and used it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didn't claim my other trait that I started with yet, it's a passive trait tho, I can't use it.
Is this it???
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I legitimately can't see you saying the name of a trait unless I'm fucking stupid so can you direct me to it please? Otherwise the line of vague thats there for you is pretty accurate
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Can you quote them so I can find them easily? Because all I'm seeing on my search is you saying you got a trait and used it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Is this it???
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I legitimately can't see you saying the name of a trait unless I'm fucking stupid so can you direct me to it please? Otherwise the line of vague thats there for you is pretty accurate
It's this:

You know, I feel I already reveal, so be it. I got guard. I targeted DD with that. He died anyway.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votekill James Rye still the one i'm most comfortable to lynch. It could potentially say a lot about a couple players.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
!votekill James Rye still the one i'm most comfortable to lynch. It could potentially say a lot about a couple players.
Sure, with only NO I don't really mind.
What would it say about whom though? It's not like I was there for D2.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh yeah, did anyone say who made wojak sick?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top