Looking at the votes,
It seems that Gry was trying to save Shino
And This Gry is certainly not playing like the usual town Gry that I remember. More evasive and less angaged.
I read him mafia more than anyone else at this point
If Gry is mafia, then it strongly indicates that so is Shino
The last ones I think are betweem Nash, James and Dego
Mafia probably wanted to spread their votes at the same time not vote for Shino
So they pickedf woj as a second target.
As of now, I can trust AP and Demon. I hope you guys trust woj as well.
Looking at the votes,
It seems that Gry was trying to save Shino
And This Gry is certainly not playing like the usual town Gry that I remember. More evasive and less angaged.
I read him mafia more than anyone else at this point
If Gry is mafia, then it strongly indicates that so is Shino
The last ones I think are betweem Nash, James and Dego
Mafia probably wanted to spread their votes at the same time not vote for Shino
So they pickedf woj as a second target.
As of now, I can trust AP and Demon. I hope you guys trust woj as well.
Looking at the votes,
It seems that Gry was trying to save Shino
And This Gry is certainly not playing like the usual town Gry that I remember. More evasive and less angaged.
I read him mafia more than anyone else at this point
If Gry is mafia, then it strongly indicates that so is Shino
The last ones I think are betweem Nash, James and Dego
Mafia probably wanted to spread their votes at the same time not vote for Shino
So they pickedf woj as a second target.
As of now, I can trust AP and Demon. I hope you guys trust woj as well.
Told you guys day1 Gry is playing/acting like this Mafia self. If either Gry or Shino turn out Mafia today the other one is most certainly Mafia as well.
First of all, starting from the theory that the mafia chose a different door, you are the most suspicious of the purple door, I don't think Nash is a mafia, or to be clearer I think you have a better chance of being one before him.
Your reactions today also raise suspicions in me, as if you were trying to bring the spotlight to another person or inciting James to be lynched (even though he was afk yesterday), to be honest I am between you and Wojak, I think that both or at least one of you is a traitor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And if the problem is that I voted late, I have no problem doing so right now by voting for you
Suit yourself! I know how this looks after yesterday's voting. I don't really know what to say or do to convince people otherwise.
And I'll add one more thing that probably won't help my case, I even considered lying about it, but I guarded Grysun. I hesitated between Gry and Demon, but decided Gry in the end, there's a reason that I won't say now. also coz demon tried to lynch me so I was hating him a little .
All I know now is that he's not yesterday's kill target.
Only got home now at midnight. I feel so awful about that Sam mislynch. I'm so sorry Sam..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah won't blame anyone for voting me now. Just sucks because I am town so this will set us back even more. At least they failed a kill - maybe on me? Whyever they'd try me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gonna reveal everything and all my reasoning why last day happened.
I have the Coward trait, ie Hider. Which is why I never trusted James' BP claim, its a small game and I dont see Hider and BP both ingame.
The reason I had two votes was that I have the passive trait "believes illness is divine punishment", so when I get made sick instead of losing my vote I get to vote twice. I never got sicklied manually but the very first green door on D2 had an option for "sickly yourself" which feels super useless except on my role so I had to go for the synergy.
The two votes let me largely determine the lynch, but even with that I couldn't lynch James, nobody else was voting him, so wojak, shino and sam were my only options.
I had three tabs open and in each I had the two votelocks prewritten and ready to send and kept thinking and changing my mind and seeing how others move their votes last second.
So what do I do, Wojak could be it but he was voted by James so that made me think he's maybe not the pick, shino had picked the tarot for making an anonymous vote but she never used it(had to be used 1h before end) so her wasting it didn't look like a mafia focusing on survival. My only other votable option was Sam, and then I started rereading Sam's posts, the way he built the Cres case, saving James and defending him every time. If I cant have James lynched I can start with his teammates, it was a wild attempt and it failed terribly.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Then there's also the part of Juviii just memeing her restless spirit post. Normally any mafia with it would use it to vote last second to screw the lynch. But she just wastes it. So either her teammates are very likely next to be lynched, or are super unlikely to be lynched. Which brought me back to thinking james and sam.
Where to go from here idk. Very deflated after actually putting in some effort last day near the end reading posts and choosing the lynch just for it to go bad.
If I assume James is town then we had both a BP and a Hider. BP can be removed with traits and tarots I guess while Hider cannot but still so unnecessary.
I see arrow immediately pounced onto me even though he also wanted Sam lynched, maybe I was wrong about him. Looks too opportunistic.
Shino did really weird things if mafia like pick guard who failed on James and waste her anonymous vote and I can never handle mafias that play suboptimally. But she is probably a good lynch for progressing the gamestate to associate others including me off of her flip. Especially if she flips green it should help show I wasnt trying to save a mafia.
Wojak indeed debuffed me, I got snorer bad trait. So certainly not a mafia killer and his action targetting seems reasonable to me so should be greener than most.
Lost on degojaru.
Nash has the same grass eater trait which could be a lie. Oh right let me add that I used the 2 blankets card to find out degojaru+nash both together have 5 Traits. I dont know how much it helps but if one lied about their traits this number shouldn't match up with what they claimed.
Pigeon is ic and demon also seems very town so not much to add to those.
Yes and he only blocked townies so far, at least assuming wojak is town. It was very possible he was the mafia blocker and town didn't have one. Very ballsy claim as it hinges on town not having a blocker but I thought he waited long enough with the claim to know better, maybe his team never got blocked.
If shino is mafia then my play was the worst one I ever did, but I did genuinely try and ended up at Sam. Voting him was unrelated to whether wojak or shino were at the top voted.
I didnt wanna claim yet, kept thinking one of the non claimers may try coward/Hider and I could still block kills if I snipe a mafia. I did keep asking for James but nobody cared, I said several times how mafia wouldnt remove his BP trait and its obvious faking for credibility. Maybe I even said somewhere in my wording that there's no way he can be BP. Because I had Hider already.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Thats about the best I can get myself to write tired at midnight. I tried to do a great play and I failed. I'm miserable, I'll probably get lynched for it. Tomorrow will be a bit of a busy day as well but I wanna try help and talk as much as I can til I'm lynched to at least slightly compensate for things.
I'm up for helping vote anyone other than me as well, will follow demon or anything thats reasonable, my confidence is pretty low at this point. Only got 1 vote as my sickness went away, and the sickly went shino.
Oh and I went to the green door again for who wants to know.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I had hoped the two blankets card power could help be like a semi-investigative role, see if you can find discrepancies in nash or degojaru claims with it in mind. They should have 5 traits in total between the two.
I would call myself opportunistic if I were to jump on your votewagon blindly GrySun, but I was trying to make the first post of the day by voting you instead.
The way your posts were in the last minutes of D3 and my general previous sus on you let that vote from me. In fact, you were among the people I suspected even in D1 but at that time James looked even more obvious with his first post and the continuity of his later posts then. Things are much clearer now though, i believe James is town, while you are not.
I would call myself opportunistic if I were to jump on your votewagon blindly GrySun, but I was trying to make the first post of the day by voting you instead.
The way your posts were in the last minutes of D3 and my general previous sus on you let that vote from me. In fact, you were among the people I suspected even in D1 but at that time James looked even more obvious with his first post and the continuity of his later posts then. Things are much clearer now though, i believe James is town, while you are not.
Yeah well it sounds like the opposite to me. It looks like these reasons you listed were made in hindsight to justify voting me, rather than voting me because of them. We were getting along pretty well to the point someone wrote we're lovers role, but suddenly I've been suspicious to you since D1 when there's no traces of said suspicion in any of your posts before. "The way my posts were" at D3 end also sounds way too vague, what exactly about them was an issue? How were they different from the other posts before then.
You'll have to try harder than this. Doubt you're winning with just one extra mislynch so you're gonna be in big trouble next day hopefully.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Must be real convenient actually, never sharing your thoughts on players during any of the early days so there's no trail to hold you to about your mindset and behavior. Anyone can easily always be someone you were privately distrusting long ago so you can be flexible in your voting.
And This Gry is certainly not playing like the usual town Gry that I remember. More evasive and less angaged.
I read him mafia more than anyone else at this point
And this bothers me. I know what you mean and I do play mafia less confrontational sometimes but this is very unfair woj. I said even in signups that I really shouldnt be playing, and said many times that I'm lost on the traits and who shared what. The slow juviii d2 and james skipping out on d2 didnt help at all with having anything to engage, and I mostly just had James as the only one I can comfortably engage as I was convinced he's lying. And only really tried D3 to get something going. Still provided my thoughts where I could and I probably have close to top postcount despite time issues, and I did talk and engage with every player just that the engagements led to no improvement in which way I read them.
Yeah whenever I had ideas that I can base, I shared them. I can see you hinted at @Demonspeed 's earliest comment today, but it was from your side actually. I never mentioned, replied or commented anything you did or agreed about them up to this point for the sole reason of my sus. Aaaaand after MG143 ends I have proof that I can show to anyone about having my doubts on you and Sam since D1. Juviii also felt a lot different for instance, but I thought maybe it was some rl thing, but Demon's petting related suspicion and others also convinced me for sure and i voted without saying anything more as there was not something i can contribute.
Finally, you know that this is my first game, I can't claim intuitionwith 0 experience, and my gut feelings may or may not be wrong, that's why I am rarely speaking about specific people: when I can pinpoint posts and behavior or some tangible things.
Here is my humble case. If you really don't want to be lynched at the end of D4, the only way for you is resigning earlier
Gotta think it through some more after sleep as there's a lot I'm missing about people's claims and actions. James should still be mafia, Sam was just an unfortunate townie that defended him a lot for idk reasons, he somehow trusted him.
Arrow is giving me real bad feels with his posts today. But there should only be 3.
Atm I'd say Wojak is fine, Nash has one of my roles, degojaru I completely lost track of what he even did this game so no clue, i was hoping the trait count between him and nash would help find issues with one of the two. Shino is playing terrible if mafia but could be.
So maybe james shino and arrow? If there's no problem with nash and dego trait numbers. Otherwise replace shino or arrow with nash or dego.
Yeah whenever I had ideas that I can base, I shared them. I can see you hinted at @Demonspeed 's earliest comment today, but it was from your side actually. I never mentioned, replied or commented anything you did or agreed about them up to this point for the sole reason of my sus. Aaaaand after MG143 ends I have proof that I can show to anyone about having my doubts on you and Sam since D1. Juviii also felt a lot different for instance, but I thought maybe it was some rl thing, but Demon's petting related suspicion and others also convinced me for sure and i voted without saying anything more as there was not something i can contribute.
Finally, you know that this is my first game, I can't claim intuitionwith 0 experience, and my gut feelings may or may not be wrong, that's why I am rarely speaking about specific people: when I can pinpoint posts and behavior or some tangible things.
Here is my humble case. If you really don't want to be lynched at the end of D4, the only way for you is resigning earlier
And thats what I mean, its super convenient to keep your thoughts to yourself as they can later in hindsight become whatever you need them to be.
Where do you continue from a gamestate where I'm lynched and show as innocent? Who do you lynch next? Newbie or not, anyone can write their thoughts. They dont need to remain static, they can change, but by writing them it becomes organic and traceable/easy to follow how they got to the point they are.
Also do elaborate on the part of "my d3 endposts sounding weird".
And this bothers me. I know what you mean and I do play mafia less confrontational sometimes but this is very unfair woj. I said even in signups that I really shouldnt be playing, and said many times that I'm lost on the traits and who shared what. The slow juviii d2 and james skipping out on d2 didnt help at all with having anything to engage, and I mostly just had James as the only one I can comfortably engage as I was convinced he's lying. And only really tried D3 to get something going. Still provided my thoughts where I could and I probably have close to top postcount despite time issues, and I did talk and engage with every player just that the engagements led to no improvement in which way I read them.
Anyway I'm mostly gonna try now for redemption, even if I get lynched I dont want the Sam lynch to he the main thing that caused the loss. Should still be winnable.
I forgot if you played last game, but Sam was mafia there and nobody read him as scum til he won. Was wary of that and commented since D1 about it so I never trusted him, just had nothing particular to lynch him over. Why I wanted james first, if he flipped red then sam lynch was attemptable as he saved him D1 and further defended him after. And I couldnt lynch james but sam was actually lynchable in front of me.
Idk if my thoughts make sense but its what I felt at the time and I'm trying to put it to text
@GrySun as I said, I did talk about several people and why I am sussing them, thinking they are town or not in many posts, I am not really getting comfy here, just not making noise.
-> I talked about why I voted for James at D1,
-> I talked a lot about Sam and why I think he was Worshipper of Rot at D2
-> I talked on Juviii as I could not make out what she was
-> I talked on Degojaru on him I guess town person
-> I talked on NashSilver as probably lying but not necessarily making a mafia for that, and not really sussing
-> I talked on shinobi as she is really smooth and i would sus her more if not ı was sussing Sam
-> I voted Sam
For other people, i did not have any basis to talk about, and did not run my mouth for the same reason.
The way you casually flipping on Sam felt really off, at the last 30 minutes of D3 not even counting double voting. I have been eyeing Sam for 2 days almost, be that as it was wrong, I was not randomly/conveniently voting anyone. Rather than a rational basis, you just flipped on Sam when you saw Demon's voting on shino. Preceeding days, like D1 and D2 I also saw you as more inclined to be disturbing waters but i was just about to sus, not really have an evidence post to show on. I was also sussing Demonspeed lack of presence here in D1, and APs in D2, but AP is chosen child and Demon looks green, too. To sum up, I generally prefer not putting out ideas before being a bit of a sureness from it. Others may have other styles.