Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
1,013
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,715
Reaction score
61,435
Gender
Male
Country
France
I was joking when I said that. I said there was a reason, and later said it, it's because I thought he's the sickly.
Still an odd pick. After Sam's death, assuming Gry is Town, it's obvious he would be on the hot seat today. Mafia had no reason to kill him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Everyone should reveal the card they are gunning for.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Technically, Shino should still be able to get a vote in via Divine Strength if she picked it. There are three copies.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Just like D2, Anchordeep people are laying low, not revealing their rooms. We only know Arrow...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

  • Darkwood: Nash, Wojak, Shino, James, me.
  • Anchordeep: Arrow.
Is that right?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Still an odd pick. After Sam's death, assuming Gry is Town, it's obvious he would be on the hot seat today. Mafia had no reason to kill him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Everyone should reveal the card they are gunning for.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Technically, Shino should still be able to get a vote in via Divine Strength if she picked it. There are three copies.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Just like D2, Anchordeep people are laying low, not revealing their rooms. We only know Arrow...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

  • Darkwood: Nash, Wojak, Shino, James, me.
  • Anchordeep: Arrow.
Is that right?
I'm in the green one too, darkwood
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Demonspeed did you ever figure out why one of your pets went missing? Did you pet again?

Why would maf Gry force Sam like that?

Gry/Shino/Woj team makes sense if shino was willing to sac woj for cred.

Shino getting sicklied today is blatantly mafia self-sicking for clout then. Yesterday woj, today shino.

Votekill Shino
What happened between you voting shino and you bit later voting for me, this looks weird
--- Double Post Merged, ---

  • Darkwood: Nash, Wojak, Shino, James, me.
  • Anchordeep: Arrow.
Went back and checked today's posts better.

Darkwood claims: Nash, Wojak, shinobi, James, Demon, Gry, Degojaru

Anchordeep: Arrow

So unless someone lied, only Pigeon's door is unaccounted for. And wow what a crowded green door.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Shino quoted my post asking about her initial trait she started with but she ignored the question again.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Degojaru locking shino when he could just easily lock me here pretty much confirms him as town to me. So the final 3 are among shino/Nash/arrow/James. Very good lynch odds there.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
3,829
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Yeah, if no one was in Anchordeep like that I could beautifully have my Master of Art and double vote. Hell, i could have even Rabbit's foot and gain a random active good trait.

Btw, if there are people who did not saw it yet, you might wanna check Kakoha's signature. :tem
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And yeah i tried to pick master of art, lets see if it would be active.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
3,829
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Max 3.pickable, allowing double count of the vote if you lock 1 hour before from the day end.

I mean if darkwood does not have such of a thing, i can see why all maf go to darkwood :tem lying scum
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,715
Reaction score
61,435
Gender
Male
Country
France
If I vote Shino after all of this and Gry turns out to be Mafia I might just kill myself...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:twitch
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'll anon-vote on shinobi, got no other options
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If I vote Shino after all of this and Gry turns out to be Mafia I might just kill myself...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:twitch
Nothing will ever come even halfway close to the pain of the genkidama! But I'm town this game so your sanity is safe, except I'm likely the lynch anyway.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,715
Reaction score
61,435
Gender
Male
Country
France
Everything about Shino is odd, I am sure she is Mafia but despite the Sam kill there is still a possibility that Gry is Town. Even so, letting this slide would be crazyyyyyyyy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nothing will ever come even halfway close to the pain of the genkidama! But I'm town this game so your sanity is safe, except I'm likely the lynch anyway.
Why do you think there was no ''death'' last night?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why do you think there was no ''death'' last night?
They tried to kill me. Only explanation. As for why they would, no clue. I still had not claimed by then so maybe they thought I was the sickly, the doctor, or to protect Nash from the trait-count result but doesn't sound like that made any contradictions.

I just dont get why shino would say she targeted me - she likely did but with a killing action. Maybe in case a necromancer uses spy on her, but thats so unlikely.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,715
Reaction score
61,435
Gender
Male
Country
France
They tried to kill me. Only explanation. As for why they would, no clue. I still had not claimed by then so maybe they thought I was the sickly, the doctor, or to protect Nash from the trait-count result but doesn't sound like that made any contradictions.

I just dont get why shino would say she targeted me - she likely did but with a killing action. Maybe in case a necromancer uses spy on her, but thats so unlikely.
But in that scenario, if you die. Shino's death is pretty much guaranteed. Why try to kill you instead of aiming for a mislynch?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I thought he's the sickly. He had one active trait that he didn't reveal, and there's a sickly, so I thought it's him. Since there were no dets and spies and such to protect I thought mafia will kill someone who could be messing with their votes.
What if shino is mixing in a lot of truths in her lies, just to sound more authentic? Maybe they did think I am sickly and they wanted that removed. She did the kill so she said she targeted me. Harmless truths for her to share.
Maybe even thought I would fight against the lynch too hard so I wasn't a guarantee either.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But in that scenario, if you die. Shino's death is pretty much guaranteed. Why try to kill you instead of aiming for a mislynch?
Why was shino guaranteed with my death anyway? I saved her but die town, then that should take some heat off of shino. Not like they could know if the first lynch would be me or shino as we both were looking bad after that day end.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

As in, me dying town would maybe make shino look better? + the aforementioned sickly hunt
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
@wojak @Degojaru Which cards are you gunning for?
I am removing one negative trait from Pigeon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I do not see nay point in diving strength to add an extra vote on Gry, the way he seems destined to be lynched
I do not think gaining immportal trait until next day phase does much for me either
I do not feel like dming anyone either
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
3,829
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
What if shino is mixing in a lot of truths in her lies, just to sound more authentic? Maybe they did think I am sickly and they wanted that removed. She did the kill so she said she targeted me. Harmless truths for her to share.
Maybe even thought I would fight against the lynch too hard so I wasn't a guarantee either.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Why was shino guaranteed with my death anyway? I saved her but die town, then that should take some heat off of shino. Not like they could know if the first lynch would be me or shino as we both were looking bad after that day end.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

As in, me dying town would maybe make shino look better? + the aforementioned sickly hunt
The fact that we need to world build our way just to make you look +2% more townie tells a lot xD xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The fact that we need to world build our way just to make you look +2% more townie tells a lot xD xD
Want to worldbuild a world in which mafia's kill failed and it wasn't because of my Coward/Hider trait? Please tell.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,715
Reaction score
61,435
Gender
Male
Country
France
Actually Darkwood residents should only reveal it here if they are planning to use Divine Strength.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually Darkwood residents should only reveal it here if they are planning to use Divine Strength.
Scratch that. It will be randomized anyway if multiple people want a single card.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top