Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
529
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Can you confirm you got the tarot card? Like was there something that tells you, yay, I got the immortal tarot to not hand it over to Mafia?

There is a chance shino is lying and had immortal all along. If there are lovers, I would totally give them immortal so they'd survive a lynch/kill once. Shino might be Mafia lover. Or a regular Mafia who got the immortal tarot before you did.
I didn't get the immortal trait yesterday, she either won it or had it already.

Did anyone else go for immortal?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I didn't get the immortal trait yesterday, she either won it or had it already.

Did anyone else go for immortal?
Doesnt seem like it, but I'm sure Demon tried but we see he didn't get it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You still eating some good grass Nash? Any good traits found?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I know you locked me over shino yesterday but.. hi. Dont you think shino's lynch evading yesterday with immortal is fishy? Wanna reconsider? They murked Demon to have an easier time getting me and so far it's working out.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
529
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I know you locked me over shino yesterday but.. hi. Dont you think shino's lynch evading yesterday with immortal is fishy? Wanna reconsider? They murked Demon to have an easier time getting me and so far it's working out.
Man you really think I'll reconsider you when even my drunk unfiltered ass locked you and went to sleep happy 😭

Who's the they then? Your team has been losing since you forced the Sam lynch to save Shino & Woj.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Man you really think I'll reconsider you when even my drunk unfiltered ass locked you and went to sleep happy 😭

Who's the they then? Your team has been losing since you forced the Sam lynch to save Shino & Woj.
Look, lets just kill shino or Gry, I don't care which one is first at this point, and then we worry about Wojak.

I try shino again. Third time's the charm: Votekill Shino
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Man you really think I'll reconsider you when even my drunk unfiltered ass locked you and went to sleep happy 😭

Who's the they then? Your team has been losing since you forced the Sam lynch to save Shino & Woj.
I lynched Sam because I thought Sam is mafia. Shino and woj are unrelated, but I really regret letting shino live and now she's just being eternal and protected openly.

Idk hard to tell who is being a townie pulled along and who is mafia. James missed the phase end yesterday so hard to tell about him, arrow has been extremely on the hunt for me but odd how strongly convinced he is. Wojak isn't green after all, been voting me too easily both today and yesterday..

Maybe shino, woj, arrow..? Though tough to swallow that james was maybe innocent all along and I've been tunneling him most of the game. Alternatively one of woj/arrow out and james in?

Or maybe you're just playing with my heart here and being performative.

Hard to tell really, but starting with shino would be a good start
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Look, lets just kill shino or Gry, I don't care which one is first at this point, and then we worry about Wojak.

I try shino again. Third time's the charm: Votekill Shino
Omg James was I wrong about you all along, I'm so sorry
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Actually, sounds like I'm still being lynched next day but I dont care, I'll take it if it means I get to lynch a mafia on my way out.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I lynched Sam because I thought Sam is mafia. Shino and woj are unrelated, but I really regret letting shino live and now she's just being eternal and protected openly.

Idk hard to tell who is being a townie pulled along and who is mafia. James missed the phase end yesterday so hard to tell about him, arrow has been extremely on the hunt for me but odd how strongly convinced he is. Wojak isn't green after all, been voting me too easily both today and yesterday..

Maybe shino, woj, arrow..? Though tough to swallow that james was maybe innocent all along and I've been tunneling him most of the game. Alternatively one of woj/arrow out and james in?

Or maybe you're just playing with my heart here and being performative.

Hard to tell really, but starting with shino would be a good start
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Omg James was I wrong about you all along, I'm so sorry
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Actually, sounds like I'm still being lynched next day but I dont care, I'll take it if it means I get to lynch a mafia on my way out.
Well if Shino is scum, its either you or wojak next, so yeah.
And if Shino isn't Scum, we pretty much lost the game anyway, so yeah.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
73
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Do they even matter
Not a single lynch I voted for has gone through outside of juviii, but that was dd's work not mine
I picked immortal tarot to deny any shenanigans gry could pull off and worm out of a lynch
We lynched shino instead
She had immortal somehow anyway
Wojak inverted my kneecaps last night

Im beyond tilted and I just woke up
But the only good lynch was Angriii one, others seemed more townies than mafia so idk why they ended lynched
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Demon died protecting Gry so I'm gonna continue his legacy. Gry if u ended turning red that will be a bigger trusting problem than Sam in last game so I hope that wouldn't happen
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votekill Shino
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,679
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Do they even matter
Not a single lynch I voted for has gone through outside of juviii, but that was dd's work not mine
I picked immortal tarot to deny any shenanigans gry could pull off and worm out of a lynch
We lynched shino instead
She had immortal somehow anyway
Wojak inverted my kneecaps last night

Im beyond tilted and I just woke up
I love the way you post here, if only everyone like this!

I didn't get the immortal trait yesterday, she either won it or had it already.

Did anyone else go for immortal?
I was in anchordeep that day and went for master of arts, double voted for mafia GrySun but people instead tried to lynch already sick shinobi. Now, ppl keep ignoring GrySun again and goes for shinobi.
@Degojaru i am just being consistent :)
@GrySun What in the actual sense you may consider me a mafia seriously? All I have is Jerk and since we are not really coordinated, especially after losing DD and Sam, i am just putting that to whomever I sus except the last night. I am doing nothing else, but believe me if I had the rot or some other fancy maf active skill...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Today's cards are just sad.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ok we need @AnimePigeon , @NashSilver , and @shinobi votes, too.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,679
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
If I say that I forgot to use it, you believe me?
Just who are you married
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hahah this question sounds really weird xD
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
529
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe shino, woj, arrow..? Though tough to swallow that james was maybe innocent all along and I've been tunneling him most of the game. Alternatively one of woj/arrow out and james in?

Or maybe you're just playing with my heart here and being performative.

Hard to tell really, but starting with shino would be a good start
If it's a James/Woj/Arrow world then we've been losing the whole game.

I've been looking at vote history and I think it's impossible for Arrow to be in that team. Even as a mafia pointing at mafia, he'd be close shaving his teammates every time they were up for a lynch (see D1 & D3 votes).

Taking Arrow out of that solve next likely candidate is you or Shino.
D1 you locked your vote on James and left it out of your hands what happened.
Shino had a similar feat by voting Woj D3 but she never locked and it was between herself or him so that's a mutual destruction play.

So we put Shino in instead of you.

James/Woj/Shino is possible
Gry/Woj/Shino is possible

Dego has been sicklying woj & shino half the game. He says he forgot to sickly now. I don't think mafia sickly hits half their team the whole game and then just doesn't sickly at all in late game.

AP is IC. That's everyone.

We're in 2 possible worlds and Shino is evil in both.
James hasn't given us much to go by but if he is the evil one instead of you then he wouldn't be pushing his teammate here.

I think the safest play here is to lynch Shino so we get a read on James, if she's mafia we chain onto Gry and then whoever is left alive at the end can figure the rest out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Shino
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
damn...are we still splitting votes today? This is why we lose
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

James/Woj/Shino is possible
Gry/Woj/Shino is possible
Remove woj and push Nash in that list
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why did demon protect Gry?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
529
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Remove woj and push Nash in that list
💀

Is this your way of saying you'll keep breaking my legs every night instead of flipping me and having to deal with the consequences.

How are you not mafia when we have Gry/Shino prime suspects using their traits to screw us sideways and you're out here targeting me last night.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,679
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Why did demon protect Gry?
Demonspeed considered usual GrySun playstyle to justify his departure from voting him to voting shinobi, as he thought GrySun started to play like his town self.

If it's a James/Woj/Arrow world then we've been losing the whole game.

I've been looking at vote history and I think it's impossible for Arrow to be in that team. Even as a mafia pointing at mafia, he'd be close shaving his teammates every time they were up for a lynch (see D1 & D3 votes).

Taking Arrow out of that solve next likely candidate is you or Shino.
D1 you locked your vote on James and left it out of your hands what happened.
Shino had a similar feat by voting Woj D3 but she never locked and it was between herself or him so that's a mutual destruction play.

So we put Shino in instead of you.

James/Woj/Shino is possible
Gry/Woj/Shino is possible

Dego has been sicklying woj & shino half the game. He says he forgot to sickly now. I don't think mafia sickly hits half their team the whole game and then just doesn't sickly at all in late game.

AP is IC. That's everyone.

We're in 2 possible worlds and Shino is evil in both.
James hasn't given us much to go by but if he is the evil one instead of you then he wouldn't be pushing his teammate here.

I think the safest play here is to lynch Shino so we get a read on James, if she's mafia we chain onto Gry and then whoever is left alive at the end can figure the rest out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Shino
Thanks a lot @NashSilver , we do need such overarching view as otherwise we were in shambles so bad.

--

GrySun and shinobi both look like obvious targets, but while shinobi is calm, GrySun confuses lots of people as can be seen in previous rounds, I voted him since it is harder to organize with GrySun around (I wish you don't take this personal man, you are a good person to be here in MH, just not that in MG 143 so you gotta go sometime).

Other than this, it is really difficult for me to consider third parties, who might be and all. I was sure on Sam to be a tp for instance and we now know the result. This is a hard game, so I am ready to make it as easy as possible if there is something I can do.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Finally, @NashSilver , I am actually agreeing with you almost fully. GrySun and shinobi are quite obvious targets, while wojak even completely ignores me and generally not that cooperative. James not really being around makes it hard to think about on his case, but this MG round had this absence a recurring problem unfortunately.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Is this your way of saying you'll keep breaking my legs every night instead of flipping me and having to deal with the consequences.
I cannot choose same player twice. Already targeted you once
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Demonspeed considered usual GrySun playstyle to justify his departure from voting him to voting shinobi, as he thought GrySun started to play like his town self.
the catch here is "started to"
Why would he start to do so? And not do it naturally from the begnning?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
I'm back and wtf are you guys doing?! you're lynching me again? for the third time? :biblethump
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,679
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I'm back and wtf are you guys doing?! you're lynching me again? for the third time? :biblethump
i have said that you are just not dying but this is the result xD
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
I'm sad! I prevented a blunder yesterday and saved myself and here you are repeating the same thing ! Gry is a mafia talking out his ass. He's been pushing my lynch for 2 days alright. No he didn't save me in d3 he was lynching the blocker Sam as any mafia would obviously do. I didn't even vote Sam. I'm not a fan of Dego and Nash either, but Nash voted Gry yesterday so idk. James at least was on Gry's ass before and the other way around.

Votekill Grysun

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i have said that you are just not dying but this is the result xD
Being lynched for 3 days........
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I won’t catch the day end. So keeping my vote where it is
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
To think that its still this close despite everything. Now I wonder whether shino will come out with extra vote tarot shenanigans in last 2 hours.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who will even be here in last 2 hours? I dont know people's timezones. For me it's gonna be 4am...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top