Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
I love the way you post here, if only everyone like this!



I was in anchordeep that day and went for master of arts, double voted for mafia GrySun but people instead tried to lynch already sick shinobi. Now, ppl keep ignoring GrySun again and goes for shinobi.
@Degojaru i am just being consistent :)
@GrySun What in the actual sense you may consider me a mafia seriously? All I have is Jerk and since we are not really coordinated, especially after losing DD and Sam, i am just putting that to whomever I sus except the last night. I am doing nothing else, but believe me if I had the rot or some other fancy maf active skill...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Today's cards are just sad.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ok we need @AnimePigeon , @NashSilver , and @shinobi votes, too.
Yeah, been pretty busy - stupid diy store visit.

gonna try and double check what today's cards are again in a moment.

Im edging towards voting Shino or Dego I think.

Mainly just vibes, as Shino surviving the lynch feels like an Evil Role with a *tough* like ability/trait.

Plus Dego's eagerness to vote Shino for aslong as they have been this game feels strange - maybe his intuition is just on-point, but I can't tell, just feels strange.

I know there was the Immortal Card yesterday, I tried to pick it up yesterday, but I wouldn't have got it anyways as it would've just cleared a Faithless 😂
--- Double Post Merged, ---

To think that its still this close despite everything. Now I wonder whether shino will come out with extra vote tarot shenanigans in last 2 hours.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who will even be here in last 2 hours? I dont know people's timezones. For me it's gonna be 4am...
It's a shame there's no Timezone thing next to our names as we post.

like +x / -y Timezone
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
523
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I won’t catch the day end. So keeping my vote where it is
Lock your vote if you won't be around pls.

I still don't trust you and I'd rather we don't get flanked last minute.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
523
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
To think that its still this close despite everything. Now I wonder whether shino will come out with extra vote tarot shenanigans in last 2 hours.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who will even be here in last 2 hours? I dont know people's timezones. For me it's gonna be 4am...
Will you come out with extra vote shenanigans like you did on Sam <.<
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
523
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Im edging towards voting Shino or Dego I think.
What do you think between Gry/James.

Not for today but for tomorrow. James insists it's Gry + Shino + 1 and Gry is basically throwing out any name that's not yours.
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
What do you think between Gry/James.

Not for today but for tomorrow. James insists it's Gry + Shino + 1 and Gry is basically throwing out any name that's not yours.
Between James & Gry I edge towards suspecting James more.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But I've been very wrong this game - I'm saved by having the IC Trait but also feels like a burden as there's been duck all I could do in the night.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Will you come out with extra vote shenanigans like you did on Sam <.<
I could perhaps, but shino's in my sights just as she is in yours so shouldn't be a problem no
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Im edging towards voting Shino or Dego I think.
Dego is town for sure, I'm so sure I'd kill Sam again if it meant saving Dego
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
523
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
But I've been very wrong this game - I'm saved by having the IC Trait but also feels like a burden as there's been duck all I could do in the night.
I think you were right with me on Woj D1 for what its worth.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,562
Country
Dragonstone
To think that its still this close despite everything. Now I wonder whether shino will come out with extra vote tarot shenanigans in last 2 hours.
I won't, but I bet you will!!
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
???????? Was I supposed to sit on my ass and do nothing when you were pushing that lynch fiasco? :cookiestare
I didn't even think I'll get that card. Almost everyone was in the darkwood gate, what were my chances?

I guarded AP , he's the IC so I can't go wrong with this.

I suppose you didn't "hide" behind Demon? :lambirb Are you lovers with Dego, maybe? You abandoned Demon and Nash for someone you just met? shocking :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


lol! why!! :lmao It's kinda funny ngl ~
Guarded me hmm 🧐

Yes, in theory you can't go wrong with that, but I also have been very open sharing that i literally can't do duck 🦆 at Night.

So whilst I'm a Confirmed Townie, the inherent value of me being around during the Nights (when Evil Chooses Priority Kills) is extremely diminished, as I'm simply not a threat to them.

They would be much better targeting & hindering others. As there resources would be better spent elsewhere, just as your Guard given the Circumstances couldve been better for Demon or DD (sure, DD was a earlier different day, but given your guard ability, I assume it would've been a preventable death?).
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
523
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I could perhaps, but shino's in my sights just as she is in yours so shouldn't be a problem no
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Dego is town for sure, I'm so sure I'd kill Sam again if it meant saving Dego
You're not concerned that woj is afk on you, shino will lock you to save herself and James can just pivot any minute?

Because if you say you trust James not to do that then there is no more worlds in which you're not mafia. It's literally you or him.
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
I will actually scream if mafia fire drill us
I hate Fire Drills, both irl & in Mafia Games, ain't got the mental energy for that flip-floppy bs.

I like to vote with my own opinions or evidence or back-up - least that's how I prefer to play, but it's not always readily available if your heads not all there 😂

So whether I'm fully in my head or not, I hate Fire Drills. Leave them for the Fire Force 😂
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
523
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I hate Fire Drills, both irl & in Mafia Games, ain't got the mental energy for that flip-floppy bs.

I like to vote with my own opinions or evidence or back-up - least that's how I prefer to play, but it's not always readily available if your heads not all there 😂

So whether I'm fully in my head or not, I hate Fire Drills. Leave them for the Fire Force 😂
Say that to woj who said he wont be back but chose not to lock :errr

If it is a James/Woj/Shino world then door is wide open for a drill onto Gry with arrow's vote still being there.
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Say that to woj who said he wont be back but chose not to lock :errr

If it is a James/Woj/Shino world then door is wide open for a drill onto Gry with arrow's vote still being there.
On that last bit, how do you feel about Arrow?

Shino says that Gry's has it out for her for days, but Arrow & Shino have been at Gry's throat for a few days if memory serves.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,562
Country
Dragonstone
Guarded me hmm 🧐

Yes, in theory you can't go wrong with that, but I also have been very open sharing that i literally can't do duck 🦆 at Night.

So whilst I'm a Confirmed Townie, the inherent value of me being around during the Nights (when Evil Chooses Priority Kills) is extremely diminished, as I'm simply not a threat to them.

They would be much better targeting & hindering others. As there resources would be better spent elsewhere, just as your Guard given the Circumstances couldve been better for Demon or DD (sure, DD was a earlier different day, but given your guard ability, I assume it would've been a preventable death?).
It seems you missed or forgot some stuff. I guarded DD, but it didn't block the kill. Mafia used the hot tempered trait for that kill it seems, guard can't stop that.
And Demon was trusting Gry at the end of last day, he moved his vote from gry to me. I didn't expect Gry to kill him. So I went for someone who's 100% townie, thought the mafia will keep all the sus ones to increase confusion and they'll target the ones that they can't frame. there aren't any det or spy or doc or any other role worth of protecting anyway.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
523
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
On that last bit, how do you feel about Arrow?
Arrow close shaved most mafia suspects basically every day. To the point where if he was mafia with them he'd be lowkey trolling because the only reason they didn't get lynched was random stuff like Gry double tapping Sam or James self-preserving on a townie.
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Guarded me hmm 🧐

Yes, in theory you can't go wrong with that, but I also have been very open sharing that i literally can't do duck 🦆 at Night.

So whilst I'm a Confirmed Townie, the inherent value of me being around during the Nights (when Evil Chooses Priority Kills) is extremely diminished, as I'm simply not a threat to them.

They would be much better targeting & hindering others. As there resources would be better spent elsewhere, just as your Guard given the Circumstances couldve been better for Demon or DD (sure, DD was a earlier different day, but given your guard ability, I assume it would've been a preventable death?).
VoteKill! Shinobi (Had the urge to put Shiba-Inu 😂)

Possibly I'm being Brainfucked by GrySun again, but I feel better in the company of the Shino Voters.

Im mostly unsure of like James, Dego, Arrow, Wojak, Shino... but theorectically, if Shino is Mafia, I feel that confirms Dego Town. Which i feel is enough reason to Vote Shinobi - plus I think a Guard would've been better used/spent on someone other than me.

The point of guarding me just sounds like a
Mafia talking about what they think is Optimal Giving a Situation, rather than taking into consideration the lack of importance I have during the night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It seems you missed or forgot some stuff. I guarded DD, but it didn't block the kill. Mafia used the hot tempered trait for that kill it seems, guard can't stop that.
And Demon was trusting Gry at the end of last day, he moved his vote from gry to me. I didn't expect Gry to kill him. So I went for someone who's 100% townie, thought the mafia will keep all the sus ones to increase confusion and they'll target the ones that they can't frame. there aren't any det or spy or doc or any other role worth of protecting anyway.
Hmm 🤔 fair - still don't think I was a wise guard reguardless
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top