- Joined
- Nov 25, 2011
- Messages
- 666
- Reaction score
- 2,438
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i actually looked for breaker but other things kept coming so i gave up, and except naruto, i have no idea about your listGood lists.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
The orange haired person in Yu YU Hakusho reminded me Rurouni Kenshin, and Battle Angel Alita felt like Casca from Berserk.
i actually looked for breaker but other things kept coming so i gave up, and except naruto, i have no idea about your listThe orange haired person in Yu YU Hakusho reminded me Rurouni Kenshin, and Battle Angel Alita felt like Casca from Berserk.
Dem sum great manga series y'all mentioned.![]()
![]()
![]()
. Ive seen / read some if not most of dem.
Vegabond had a very interesting feeling, I did not finish it though, I got bored at the point where Musashi simply was wandering off and keeping low profile in farms or whatnot..Same.
Interesting, Teubier and Arrow both listed Vagabond.
I always wanted to read that but never got around to it.
*Slacker*
Vegabond had a very interesting feeling, I did not finish it though, I got bored at the point where Musashi simply was wandering off and keeping low profile in farms or whatnot..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Good morning peeps! Happy Monday. Rain is supposed to stop around 8 'fingers crossed'.
Gots things to do you know? Let's gooooooh!
Me too, and he was strongly influenced on Buddhist teachings on that as well. He should have some other books but I don't know them. The only problem of him is that no student of his was able to learn a nonnegligible thing from him, so it eludes me how much of a good teacher he is, and consequently, the extent of significant things from his style reflected on his books. I would like to have more absolute correct things, records about his life and encounters/style.Musashi is famous for being something like 60 wins - 0 losses in duels to the death.
Famous for killing opponents wielding swords using wooden oars, etc.
I read his "Book of 5 Rings" very interesting.
I think I saw scav react to a profile post recently, was nice seeing him around, was one of the old members I recalled from my first stint in MH.Damn I keep thinking @scav is back when I see arrowsbrowness.
I still liked those parts as well. Unfortunately I stopped collecting at some point so I haven't finished it either, but I will, definitely. Too good of a read to never finish it. If only for the quality of the art.Vegabond had a very interesting feeling, I did not finish it though, I got bored at the point where Musashi simply was wandering off and keeping low profile in farms or whatnot..
Me too, and he was strongly influenced on Buddhist teachings on that as well. He should have some other books but I don't know them. The only problem of him is that no student of his was able to learn a nonnegligible thing from him, so it eludes me how much of a good teacher he is, and consequently, the extent of significant things from his style reflected on his books. I would like to have more absolute correct things, records about his life and encounters/style.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And regarding the manga Vagabond, it is a masterpiece imho. Inoue at his best. The art is sublime. The humanly aspect is sensational. I love the Musashi / Sasaki stories.
It doesn't get better than this.