The Blue Hole Players decide which depths they want to swim by voting in the public poll during the Day. You start at the "0-50m - Surface" The top two poll options are used to determine the new depth.e.g. if the top two options are "descend 80m" and "ascend 40m", they will descend 40m. Players spend the following Night and Day phase at the new depth.e.g. After Day 1, Players vote to descend 100m; Night 1 and Day 2 are spent at 51-100m. Every Diver has a set of roles that work at different depths. Sanities may differ in case of repeat roles.e.g. a Player might be 0-50 Sane Detective but 151-200 Insane Detective. At 201+m, the Blue Hole becomes too deep for further diving. You cannot dive that deep. Single-use rules only apply to that slot.e.g 0-50 Bomb Defuser used successfully cannot be used again at that depth. However, a 51-100 Bomb Defuser can be used. Roles that change or acquire other roles affect only the target role of that particular depth.e.g.: 0-50 Pirate only steals the 0-50 Role of another player. 151-200 Mason Recruiter only turns the 151-200 slot of another player into a Mason. Mafia Detective, however, would learn the entire roster.
The Depths 0-50m - Surface 51-100m - Shallows 101-150m - Deep 151-200m - Abyss 201+m - ??? Inaccessible ???
✧˖° Bait ✧˖° 89Snail as John Watson Arrow as Suwam Dego as Sato Eri as Yui Gry as Udo Lumi as Cobra Mazi Konoha as Bancho Nashy as Ramo Pomcha as Ellie Sam as Sammy Shino as Yoshie Slyth as Dr. Bacon Tatsu as Lois Crawford Vali as Duff
DD as Vincent - 0-50mSpy - Lynched Day 1 Holt as Otto - 0-50mTownie - Killed Night 1
So I got both active and passive roles, bit of a mixed bag, kinda like bacon and fish in the same bag.
Listen, for some people, nominative determinism is a big part of their life. Clearly not for Dr Bacon, cause Archeology is the last science I would have expected from someone with that last name.
Still, serving em up crispy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh and side note, we're currently in 0-50m, I assume at the 0 point of 0-50? So if we were to dive 40 meters, we'd still be at 0-50m, just closer to the edge?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And if we are at 0m and we chose to ascend 20m, does that mean we chose to just quit the game and go get McDonalds up the road or something, considering we'd have left the water.
Wow it's been an eternity since the last time I played a theme I really really like. And I'm Udo, not bad not bad.
Thanks for the game hosts, looks lovely. Kind of an EVA mech situation but we're all on the same cycle, but it's determined by a collective which will make it hard to play the roles properly.
That said I have 2 roles that alternate. Role A is on 0-50 and 151-200 meters depth, and role B is on 51-100 and 101-150 meters depth. I would prefer to be on role A so 0-50 and 151-200 depth is what I'd ask of us to vote. If those depths work for you all.
I am town this game so you can kill me or let me try and be helpful, either one cleans my slate of recent redness.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Actually no we are voting for how we dive, not where we dive to.
It says we start on 0-50m, but how does that work with us diving a set amount of m up/down? If we dive 40m, option 1, we are then 40-90. Is that then the 0-50 or the 51-100 depth? Maybe it's easier if we start at an exact number like 0m?
Ah no we are calculating between top 2 voteds, but my question still applies in case option 3 and option 6 are top voted, -80m and +40m puts us at -40m so we're back at the depth of 40-90.
Looks like a really nice concept, I like the idea as a whole. I’ll put on my avi later on in the day. Hopped on to check if the game has started and still on my phone.
Looks like a really nice concept, I like the idea as a whole. I’ll put on my avi later on in the day. Hopped on to check if the game has started and still on my phone.
Yo yo She drinks my nut like its almond milk
Got a new robe and its made of silk
Was busy working out when Marm called
She tells me that Panda is stinky and bald (bald)
I've got four roles for different depths
Hopefully this doesn't end with me amongst the deaths
Passives and actives with minimal utility God knows some cunts are jealous of my ability
Yo yo She drinks my nut like its almond milk
Got a new robe and its made of silk
Was busy working out when Marm called
She tells me that Panda is stinky and bald (bald)
I've got four roles for different depths
Hopefully this doesn't end with me amongst the deaths
Passives and actives with minimal utility God knows some cunts are jealous of my ability
It says we start on 0-50m, but how does that work with us diving a set amount of m up/down? If we dive 40m, option 1, we are then 40-90. Is that then the 0-50 or the 51-100 depth? Maybe it's easier if we start at an exact number like 0m?
You bums can't appreciate that I have a gift You probably enjoy some trashy shit like Taylor Swift
Try and talk smack to me, my fists'll bring you undone Then I'll smash your mum, she's a horizontally gifted one (phat!)