If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread


Next chapter Entire Earthland powers Lucy up and she still wont beat Earth Build.Next useless Chapter.Pacing is abysmal

Agreed. When I was reading the Aldoron arc, I thought it'd be a significant amount of episodes when adapted into the anime. Only to experience everything so shortly, and to worsen it, the few episodes covered up until Selene's arc. I was hoping the anime team would also help to expand the fights but they're doing no better with just stillshots. What's worse is because us as the manga readers wait 2 weeks for barely any progress.These latest chapters feel so off. Honestly, if you stitch all the events together, it wouldn't even cover 15 minutes of an anime episode. Mashima used to rush through Alvarez way too fast—fights wrapped up in two chapters—but now we're spending two whole chapters just for Laxus to throw a single roar and a punch. Super underwhelming, but at least it's always nice to see Laxus and Lucy
Yeah that really sucks.....>100YQ has mainly Dragon enemys
>Author ignores their dragonform for whatever
Like jesus fucking christ,if you dont wanna let your god damn DRAGONSLAYERS fight Dragons,then dont bring them back in the first place
In this day and age, fan theories and headcanon are more impressive and plausible than the authors' work themselvesYeah that really sucks.....
But thats a classic shonen thing nowadays
It's always the same shit.
- Only the MC or the MC group are the ones who fight the enemies
- Many enemies are useless or are not at fullpower because of plot.
- Many enemies are not even get a fight or screentime to show something
- Many side characters are useless too and the authors don't show them anymore
- Fights are pretty short especially in the anime because they dont' use extended scenes and filler scenes anymore. What sucks.
- We don't get many name attacks anymore
- Many fights are illogical
- Abilities and attacks are not explain anymore or at least in many cases they don't explain it
- etc, etc
I really miss the old days where shonen battle mangas and their anime versions were much better.
I agree. Some fan theories and ideas are much better.In this day and age, fan theories and headcanon are more impressive and plausible than the authors' work themselves. I don't mean that harshly as an insult but genuinely I've been more impressed with ideas I read online than the released canon material at this point. Fans are more in tuned with the story, honestly.