Macbeth vs Zero/Brain is easly top 2 in 100YQ.That fight was a good way of showing to 2 mages fighting and countering each other.A short but very good fight
Yep. Sadly it was only 1 or 2 chapters long.
GS vs Jellal HAD the potential to be a fucking turbo bänger.2 Archmages against each other.But ofc no,Mr. Meteor and Grand Chariot spammer just did that.Would be a good chance to finish the fight with Abyss Break
OMG yeah....GS vs Jellal had so much potential it sucks so hard. This was one of my hate moments against Mashima lol.
Grand Chariot is my absolute hate spell, I really really, really, hate this spell so much or rather attack because Mashima used it in every of his mangas. So fucking annoying that attack.
Abyss Break, Sema, Altairis, or a new spell. But no we got instead a stronger version of Grand Chariot.
Look at Motherglare,lot of panels and the only thing she did was summoning here little dragons.Boring,just boring
Extreme boring.
What sucks even more is the fact that she was the most disappointing female enemy so far. I don't know if she will show up again, but if not then she will be the most boring female enemy so far.
You can either like the other female enemies or not and their battles too but they at least showed us always good stuff, especially the enemies from Erza.
I think Hiro just dont care about FT anymore,Re:Fantasia was also a nothingburger.
I think that too. Especially with his new art style....
Right now, it's a stalemate with Laxus; the guy wants to stay in human form to fight. I just hope that doesn't become an excuse to avoid showing off his other form, or a justification for a defeat along the lines of "I couldn't use my full power."
Exactly this will be the case
I still don't like how Laxus was able to regain his soul due to slayer attribute (which he already has) but this chapter does spell it out plainly that the slayer attribute is a buff beyond granting ds capability. People denied this when Erza fought Laxus but it's now it's cemented. The most I can make out of this is that buff was enough to make Laxus powerful enough to resist life-jail.
Wasn't it because of Wraith that he got his soul back?