I wouldn't trust in Natasha after what happened, so be carefulwell Natasha was the first to make a claim so I felt like it was a more trust worthy action to do so
Yo yoAyo relax I was joking cause you mentioned about it again , you took is seriously, sorry mate, let's focus on game now![]()

That doesn't answer the question... you don't suspect anyone? There was nothing that has stood out for you?I was out, finish reading but don't have any suspects for now.
I'm fine staying in surface but seems that we'll dive deeper in D2
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
sus*Vote kill Stylether
I am going for Big descent, as i have a feeling the ones who coordinated faster are more sis, of course just a feeling for now, + I am curious to see other roles in different depths.
I'm far from around. Occasionally opening forum at best..@Stylether @Lumii?! @GrySun @Mazino I see that you're all around so is there anything that has stood out for you so far? Plus who if any do you suspect, even a little?
At least not for now, these theories about a mafia voting to dive or ascend are non sense, ofc many scums gonna vote that but just for their preferable roles, which Shino said before.That doesn't answer the question... you don't suspect anyone? There was nothing that has stood out for you?
Your name was in the list of users viewing the thread so thats why I tagged youI'm far from around. Occasionally opening forum at best..
Whats your goal with this line of questioning? Want me to say I'm a strong role and get nightkilled?Are you asking because you really don't know?Because there are probably doctor, det, spy, and prosti roles in the other depths waiting to play their roles. Sticking to one depth meaning wasting the roles in other places. Which is why I asked if your role and style's role are worth it.
It doesn't matter where we end in d1, staying in one place tho is a different story.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Your character is the closest we have to a "villain" in the Dave game. Thoughts, mr Watson?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'd answer them if I had an answer to giveYour name was in the list of users viewing the thread so thats why I tagged you
Way to ignore the questions too
So you're voting/suspecting Style because he coordinated early the direction where people want to go, correct?Vote kill Stylether
I am going for Big descent, as i have a feeling the ones who coordinated faster are more sis, of course just a feeling for now, + I am curious to see other roles in different depths.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
sus*
--- Double Post Merged, ---
true i prefer my A role aswellAt least I dont want to lose out on my A role in favor of unknown roles on medium depths. Especially with how the divers feel kinda sus to me atm(you and mazino at least)
As a chemist major holder i will look into this even deeper while diving hereYo yo
I spew hot fire just like I'm a dragon
When I look at you boy I see you lagging
No game avatar, no original thoughts- just nothing
So much longer until you actually do start doin' something?
I want more from you or to be honest you'll be done
Make me want to turn to 2-(2-chlorophenyl)-2-(methylamino)cyclohexanone)

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Mine is P-P-A-P... that reminds me a weird song lolCurrently leaning towards voting shino or Mazino. Both divers, shino rubs me the wrong way and Mazino has appeared a few times without much of a comment. Activity til now was super low so not like it'd be difficult to post his thoughts, nor is the mechanic as complicated as he claims.
I'm torn whether it's more useful for everyone to claim which of their depth roles are active or passive, or whether its more harmful.
Useful because - mafia has to lie/fake a lot of stuff on a relatively short notice, while town can be honest in whether they are active-passive-passive-active etc. Could make mid-lategame easier for finding liars.
Harmful because - gives mafia good targets for their kills to snipe good active roles
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The irony of the game being dave the diver yet me actively trying to prevent diving is not lost on me
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Thats a very interesting combination you got there.Mine is P-P-A-P... that reminds me a weird song lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'm fine playing Dave the swimmer, surface seems comfy, why we need to dive?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Mine is P-P-A-P... that reminds me a weird song lol
I assume you was giving an example and not saying your roles type. You are APPA after all so... are you saying the truth? It's odd being the same than ur example tbhUseful because - mafia has to lie/fake a lot of stuff on a relatively short notice, while town can be honest in whether they are active-passive-passive-active etc.