Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 2

@40m - How far will you dive? (top 2 answers win)


  • Total voters
    13
  • This poll will close: .

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
D2 VOTES



🍥 🐡 🐠
Voting 11/14
3x Shino - Sam #637, Gry #638, Natasha #643
2x Snail - Lumi #586, Arrow #678
2x Natasha - Pommie #582, Shino #657
2x Slyth - Erin #654, Vali #686
2x Sam - Dego #470, Snail 699


DAY DURATION

Beware of the poll closing time. You can change your poll vote as often as you like.

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
128
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Style and Gry, are your surface roles that important that you're doing the math on how to prevent the deep dive in the next day phase? :hmm
I mean, I like doing things and getting to keep doing things? I also got the impression, from the amount of people coming out in favour of the shallows, that keeping us there is generally beneficial, so considering both cases, why not stay up here?


9 out of 16 players voted to ascend 40, they can't all be town.
But they can't all be scum (fish pun) either? This feels like applying voting logic (if there's scum on this option then it's an anti-town option) to depth (with only 4 depth segments there's bound to be segments beneficial to both teams, especially the starting one).

So yeah, I don't entirely vibe with the logic here, but ultimately I won't be too fussed if we did dive, it'll make my nights easier on me. Less thinking.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I would like to thank the extended timer for doing a lot of heavy lifting, I see most of us won't have made it in the original 24h 🙏
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Style and Gry, are your surface roles that important that you're doing the math on how to prevent the deep dive in the next day phase? :hmm
Maybe :heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like Style said it cant be a fully mafia benefitial thing with how many want it, so whats the problem with staying up here?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Actually yup, I'm starting to dislike that "town wants the surface roles more" idea.
Do elaborate on why
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
33
Country
France
votekill DD before i forgot
do we dive 80m and then go up 40m or do we go up 40 mso still 0 meters and then go down 80 ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
votekill DD before i forgot
do we dive 80m and then go up 40m or do we go up 40 mso still 0 meters and then go down 80 ?
You mean if those 2 options win? We just add/substract and then do the one movement probably.

But anyways. Hello new player. Hows it going? Why are you voting DD? Any insight into other players you have to share so far, or anything you want to share about yourself?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
We just add/substract and then do the one movement probably.
That's how I understand it; say we have +80m depth and -40m (go up 40), that means we go down 40m overall from our current point
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

votekill DD before i forgot
do we dive 80m and then go up 40m or do we go up 40 mso still 0 meters and then go down 80 ?
Why are you voting for dd?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votekill Mazino
Game end at a very inconvenient time for me but I'll try to be around.
What was your reasoning for this?
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
33
Country
France
You mean if those 2 options win? We just add/substract and then do the one movement probably.

But anyways. Hello new player. Hows it going? Why are you voting DD? Any insight into other players you have to share so far, or anything you want to share about yourself?
voted for him cause natasha pointed out the fact he voted for someone without knowing who it was... can still change my mind
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sam we need to somehow get some talks going
My bad boss, Super Sam is slightly nerfed by University atm (big heckin research essay to write) but I still intend on being as ultra-active as I can
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

voted for him cause natasha pointed out the fact he voted for someone without knowing who it was... can still change my mind
Why trust Natasha though and follow? :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The only person yet to hint is @89_Snehal who only came along to diss my rap and then fucked off. Bit of a disappointing debut from them
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sam we need to somehow get some talks going
@Stylether @Lumii?! @GrySun @Mazino I see that you're all around so is there anything that has stood out for you so far? Plus who if any do you suspect, even a little?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I see @Degojaru and @89_Snehal are around now too so I ask the same of you
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
33
Country
France
My bad boss, Super Sam is slightly nerfed by University atm (big heckin research essay to write) but I still intend on being as ultra-active as I can
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Why trust Natasha though and follow? :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The only person yet to hint is @89_Snehal who only came along to diss my rap and then fucked off. Bit of a disappointing debut from them
well Natasha was the first to make a claim so I felt like it was a more trust worthy action to do so
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
I mean, I like doing things and getting to keep doing things? I also got the impression, from the amount of people coming out in favour of the shallows, that keeping us there is generally beneficial, so considering both cases, why not stay up here?




But they can't all be scum (fish pun) either? This feels like applying voting logic (if there's scum on this option then it's an anti-town option) to depth (with only 4 depth segments there's bound to be segments beneficial to both teams, especially the starting one).

So yeah, I don't entirely vibe with the logic here, but ultimately I won't be too fussed if we did dive, it'll make my nights easier on me. Less thinking.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I would like to thank the extended timer for doing a lot of heavy lifting, I see most of us won't have made it in the original 24h 🙏
As I said, the 9 players can't all be town, not that they're all mafia. In short, asking for certain depth is not alignment indicative per se. Which is why saying "the surface roles are more to town benefit" is weird.

This will be sorted out by voting anyway, but people vote for their own benefit, to play the roles they want more, not for town.
 

89_Snehal

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
20
Age
23
Country
India
I would like to hear why natasha voted or pointed for DD tho , still early to guess who is mafia , and ya.... Samuel rap was poem.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
84
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Stylether @Lumii?! @GrySun @Mazino I see that you're all around so is there anything that has stood out for you so far? Plus who if any do you suspect, even a little?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I see @Degojaru and @89_Snehal are around now too so I ask the same of you
I was out, finish reading but don't have any suspects for now.

I'm fine staying in surface but seems that we'll dive deeper in D2
--- Double Post Merged, ---

As I said, the 9 players can't all be town, not that they're all mafia. In short, asking for certain depth is not alignment indicative per se. Which is why saying "the surface roles are more to town benefit" is weird.

This will be sorted out by voting anyway, but people vote for their own benefit, to play the roles they want more, not for town.
I'm with Shino in this, a townie can vote to descend 80m if they have a preferable role there
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Maybe :heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like Style said it cant be a fully mafia benefitial thing with how many want it, so whats the problem with staying up here?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Do elaborate on why
Are you asking because you really don't know? :rolleyes: Because there are probably doctor, det, spy, and prosti roles in the other depths waiting to play their roles. Sticking to one depth meaning wasting the roles in other places. Which is why I asked if your role and style's role are worth it.

It doesn't matter where we end in d1, staying in one place tho is a different story.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Samuel rap was poem.
Yo yo
Why the fuck are you hating on me and my art for man?
That's some fucked up terror shit, straight taliban
You've done nothing noteworthy, just piss and moan

Get your shit together cuz I'm in the zone
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I would like to hear why natasha voted or pointed for DD tho
She explained her thinking somewhat though???
 

89_Snehal

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
20
Age
23
Country
India
Yo yo
Why the fuck are you hating on me and my art for man?
That's some fucked up terror shit, straight taliban
You've done nothing noteworthy, just piss and moan

Get your shit together cuz I'm in the zone
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



She explained her thinking somewhat though???
Ayo relax I was joking cause you mentioned about it again , you took is seriously, sorry mate, let's focus on game now :frankerz
--- Double Post Merged, ---

natasha said DD voted for someone without knowing who it was
Ooh okk i missed the chat above earlier
 
Top