Beware of the poll closing time. You can only vote once. Anonymous poll and results.
0-50m - [Surface] - Klauspan will randomly kill two townies [regular P3 night-kills] One random plain townie's [Surface] role is replaced with Hider. Mafia can not kill tonight.
51-100m - [Shallows] - The battle against Klauspan is furious. One random plain townie's roles are all replaced by Doctor. One random mafia's passive roles are all replaced by Mafia Poisoner.
101-150m - [Depths] - Klauspan can't harm you here. All townies will have their active role sanities revealed when they reach a new depth. Henceforth, a dead Player's full role-list is revealed on death. A random mafia receives Hot Potato!
151-200m - [Abyss] - Klauspan is beaten! A random townie's [Abyss] role is replaced with Prosecutor! A random mafia's [Abyss] role is replaced with Sickly!
Thought I was late, I ain't.
This game has been in my wishlist for a long time, let's see if this MG convince me to play (or traumatize me into deleting it)
I'm strong no matter the depht ? depth ? depht ? dpeht ? euuuuuh- we can dive anywhere I'm fine.
I am fine. In fact, the real power is our posts in day phase
Nevertheless, as Nash-Natasha faintly steganographied her roles with them, I think it is fair i do the same, mine is P-A-A-P, but i don't have a strong preference for thosd depths. @SirSamuel016 , shared a bit mofe detail so i am marking you here to add that to your hints, thanks for summarizing.
It is sad that there is not much posters in this day. Tomorrow will be a weird day for me, i will try to sell 2nd hand books and the photographs I am taking in a bazaar, so I may have limited time to be here, but i will def. check here.
Styl: So I got both active and passive roles, bit of a mixed bag, kinda like bacon and fish in the same bag. (#4) Gry: I have 2 roles that alternate. Role A is on 0-50 and 151-200 meters depth, and role B is on 51-100 and 101-150 meters depth. I would prefer to be on role A so 0-50 and 151-200 depth is what I'd ask of us to vote. If those depths work for you all. (#5) Sam: I've got four roles for different depths (#10); 1 and 4 are the same role, just at different depths. 2 and 3 are different (#16) Dego: I got 2 roles, an active and a passive one, not bad. These intercalates between dephs (#11) Arrow: I have half the depth passive town role and half the time active ones. (#12); P-A-A-P (#85) Erin: I got 2 only , 2 passives, one of them is plain townie. (#15); fine either way? (#83) Nash: A-P-P-A (#25) Dd: multiple roles for different depths (#40) Lumii: 3 different roles (#44); mix of active and passive (#47) Vali: starting out with a simple role (#54) Shino: A-B-A-B (#72); B is better (#70) Tatsumaki: Strong no matter the depth (#81) Holt: Fine at current depth (#82)
Updated Sam's list
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Styl: So I got both active and passive roles, bit of a mixed bag, kinda like bacon and fish in the same bag. (#4) Gry: I have 2 roles that alternate. Role A is on 0-50 and 151-200 meters depth, and role B is on 51-100 and 101-150 meters depth. I would prefer to be on role A so 0-50 and 151-200 depth is what I'd ask of us to vote. If those depths work for you all. (#5) Sam: I've got four roles for different depths (#10); 1 and 4 are the same role, just at different depths. 2 and 3 are different (#16) Dego: I got 2 roles, an active and a passive one, not bad. These intercalates between dephs (#11) Arrow: I have half the depth passive town role and half the time active ones. (#12); P-A-A-P (#85) Erin: I got 2 only , 2 passives, one of them is plain townie. (#15); fine either way? (#83) Nash: A-P-P-A (#25) Dd: multiple roles for different depths (#40) Lumii: 3 different roles (#44); mix of active and passive (#47) Vali: starting out with a simple role (#54) Shino: A-B-A-B (#72); B is better (#70) Pom: I myself have 2, one passive one active, 1-4 & 2-3, don't like to play either, prefer shallow (#71) Tatsumaki: Strong no matter the depth (#81) Holt: Fine at current depth (#82)
Missed Pom
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And I missed Mazi
Eugh the scribing is left to the servants for a reason! This work is unbefitting of a royal!
Styl: So I got both active and passive roles, bit of a mixed bag, kinda like bacon and fish in the same bag. (#4) Gry: I have 2 roles that alternate. Role A is on 0-50 and 151-200 meters depth, and role B is on 51-100 and 101-150 meters depth. I would prefer to be on role A so 0-50 and 151-200 depth is what I'd ask of us to vote. If those depths work for you all. (#5) Sam: I've got four roles for different depths (#10); 1 and 4 are the same role, just at different depths. 2 and 3 are different (#16) Dego: I got 2 roles, an active and a passive one, not bad. These intercalates between dephs (#11) Arrow: I have half the depth passive town role and half the time active ones. (#12); P-A-A-P (#85) Erin: I got 2 only , 2 passives, one of them is plain townie. (#15); fine either way? (#83) Nash: A-P-P-A (#25) Dd: multiple roles for different depths (#40) Lumii: 3 different roles (#44); mix of active and passive (#47) Vali: starting out with a simple role (#54) Mazino: I got 2 roles, 1-4 is one and in between is one so 2-3, prefer 2-3 (#63) Shino: A-B-A-B (#72); B is better (#70) Pom: I myself have 2, one passive one active, 1-4 & 2-3, don't like to play either, prefer shallow (#71) Tatsumaki: Strong no matter the depth (#81) Holt: Fine at current depth (#82)
Sam, Gry, Erin, Arrow, Dego
These peeps made strong claims very early which I feel would be mostly if not all town.
Lumii, Pom, Mazino
Lumii made a claim that doesn't fit in somewhat early; Pom & Mazi got around to it when they could. Green beans for now, but could be attentive sharks too.
Shino
Bias? Wanting her attention? Idk, but I can't put her in green beans.
DD, Vali, Tatsu, Holt
Uninspiring hints
Sam pointed out DD voted a face without knowing who it was. By itself that's a w/e lead but combined with a poor role hint I'm willing to start there.
Votekill DD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bedtime, wake me when the spirit of Kamino possesses someone to claim and we can have a exciting Day 1.
Nah, princess, I think I'll leave it at that for today. Looking at the poll it seems we'll be at the surface depth the next night and day phases, and I'll be at my A role.
Oh and side note, we're currently in 0-50m, I assume at the 0 point of 0-50? So if we were to dive 40 meters, we'd still be at 0-50m, just closer to the edge?
It says we start on 0-50m, but how does that work with us diving a set amount of m up/down? If we dive 40m, option 1, we are then 40-90. Is that then the 0-50 or the 51-100 depth? Maybe it's easier if we start at an exact number like 0m?
And if we are at 0m and we chose to ascend 20m, does that mean we chose to just quit the game and go get McDonalds up the road or something, considering we'd have left the water.
Princess Ramo was snooping around in the records chamber trying to uncover the secrets of her royal court. She turned around to ask her bodyguard a question, when suddenly a cloud of ink enveloped her!
A most nefarious giant squid grabbed hold of her and threatened to drag her down into the depths! Thankfully her bodyguard managed to fight it away and flee to the surface, but not before the princess got injured...
It seems like the depths are not safe for her anymore... and a mermaid princess surely can't fare well on the surface either. Not without some help!
Quest Updated! Heal Ramo, Princess of the sea people. Hopefully she feels better soon and can return to her people when she's ready!
The princess is not well enough to speak at the moment, but a note lays by her side: "A-P-P-A" "I don't feel so good don't put me back in the water..."
Man that was a tough bossfight. I think it took like, 300 tries or something before I finally got all of their stages down. I'm all out of resources too, maybe Duelist was too high of a difficulty. But, oh, there seems to be someone approaching, they look important, let's hear what she has to say.
[Give in to the hunger]
Ah crap, I forgot that was a mechanic, not good not good. But they sound like an essential questgiver, surely there is some sort of safeguard to make sure I do-
[Quest failed] [Brencis will hear of this]
Sigh, and of course my last save was before the boss. Time to do it one more time.
[Quickload]
In case you're scratching your head reading this, this is a Blood on the Dawnwalker reference.
I tried to look up some previous games of mafia DD but his random D1 vote was on a townie in 2 games I saw. So perhaps he really just looks at the avatars only in opening post and votes for the mug he likes the least?
Yo yo Everyone has shown up, said something about their role but one
That dopey noob Snehal who only dissed my art for fun
The mans just jealous mad that my girl is bad like a Taylor Swift album
Now he's running and ducking because he already knows the outcome
While I'm at it I can't go forgetting Erin
Wanting clarification on things that I was already sharing
She's disengaged, not odd but kinda quiet
If only my aunt was like that and on a diet
Probably saying some things that might offend
But you'll don't know my game, you can't comprehend
Marm said I coulda been a clownfish to fit the biome So I had to say fuck off to that baka garden gnome
Bringing up past trauma I can't condone
Your mans got dick cheese so foul its like provolone
To be fair, in my case my 0-50 is worth staying on so if that's the case for enough others then ascending each day to lock the abilities at their current state could be something to be considered. Plus, with multiple vote on, if the votes are lathered over the 3 ascend options, then the chances of a sneak vote for descend 80 being top 2 is nonexistant.
Dive 80 looks like it will be one of the top 2 at this rate. Ideally we would dive 40 and ascend 40 to stay at a comfy 0m. Dave the swimmer, not Dave the diver.
Dive 80 + ascend 40 still keeps us at 0-50 but may be hard to impossible to stay there next day.
Dive 80 looks like it will be one of the top 2 at this rate. Ideally we would dive 40 and ascend 40 to stay at a comfy 0m. Dave the swimmer, not Dave the diver.
Dive 80 + ascend 40 still keeps us at 0-50 but may be hard to impossible to stay there next day.
In theory, but in practice we are having quite a bunch of players wanting to dive deeper so we may not be able to keep things surface level. Especially if fellow surface lovers get lynched/killed.