Last edited:
yeah same, i m fine either way.Gonna add that I’m fine with current depth as well
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am fine. In fact, the real power is our posts in day phase![]()

I can't say much since I've barely posted too. I only really chose to engage with Shino and my last question to her is still hanging.It is sad that there is not much posters in this day
Hard to say. Let's just say I personally prefer to play my B role ~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yup.So you have two roles that alternate?
Nah, princess, I think I'll leave it at that for today. Looking at the poll it seems we'll be at the surface depth the next night and day phases, and I'll be at my A role.Can you give us a bit more on it since it's not your preferred role anyway?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Poor Sam ~Eugh the scribing is left to the servants for a reason! This work is unbefitting of a royal!
Yes, but one of them repeats so its really three; I already said as much to clarify in post #16@SirSamuel016 you re the only one that mentioned 4 roles ?
Votekill Sam placeholder![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yo yoEugh the scribing is left to the servants for a reason! This work is unbefitting of a royal!
Oh and side note, we're currently in 0-50m, I assume at the 0 point of 0-50? So if we were to dive 40 meters, we'd still be at 0-50m, just closer to the edge?
@Copy Panda @Marmalade
It says we start on 0-50m, but how does that work with us diving a set amount of m up/down? If we dive 40m, option 1, we are then 40-90. Is that then the 0-50 or the 51-100 depth? Maybe it's easier if we start at an exact number like 0m?
And if we are at 0m and we chose to ascend 20m, does that mean we chose to just quit the game and go get McDonalds up the road or something, considering we'd have left the water.
Is this how it feels to tell a joke only for someone else to repeat said joke but louder?Or we ascend 40m, get out of the water and enjoy some sushi.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Man that was a tough bossfight. I think it took like, 300 tries or something before I finally got all of their stages down. I'm all out of resources too, maybe Duelist was too high of a difficulty. But, oh, there seems to be someone approaching, they look important, let's hear what she has to say.Princess Ramo was snooping around in the records chamber trying to uncover the secrets of her royal court. She turned around to ask her bodyguard a question, when suddenly a cloud of ink enveloped her!
A most nefarious giant squid grabbed hold of her and threatened to drag her down into the depths! Thankfully her bodyguard managed to fight it away and flee to the surface, but not before the princess got injured...
It seems like the depths are not safe for her anymore... and a mermaid princess surely can't fare well on the surface either. Not without some help!
Quest Updated!
Heal Ramo, Princess of the sea people. Hopefully she feels better soon and can return to her people when she's ready!
The princess is not well enough to speak at the moment, but a note lays by her side:
"A-P-P-A"
"I don't feel so good don't put me back in the water..."
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Sounds reasonable, I would be inclined to do something similar, your first vote on d1 is very much worth using on a bit.I tried to look up some previous games of mafia DD but his random D1 vote was on a townie in 2 games I saw. So perhaps he really just looks at the avatars only in opening post and votes for the mug he likes the least?
To be fair, in my case my 0-50 is worth staying on so if that's the case for enough others then ascending each day to lock the abilities at their current state could be something to be considered. Plus, with multiple vote on, if the votes are lathered over the 3 ascend options, then the chances of a sneak vote for descend 80 being top 2 is nonexistant.Shall we ascend in every day so the mechs will be useless? That will be funny jk
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's not that deep (yet)Wth did i sign up for... So much as for an easy return to mafia games...
Those also match my strongzones. Though my grandpa's diving set has no weak zones.Maybe they have a preferred strong zone they wanna hit like 100-150. Perhaps town is strongest at 0-50 & 150-200 from the claims so far.
Could also just combine Ascends, do a flying fish manouvre for a while, since it'll cap out at 0 anyway.Dive 80 looks like it will be one of the top 2 at this rate. Ideally we would dive 40 and ascend 40 to stay at a comfy 0m. Dave the swimmer, not Dave the diver.
Dive 80 + ascend 40 still keeps us at 0-50 but may be hard to impossible to stay there next day.
In theory, but in practice we are having quite a bunch of players wanting to dive deeper so we may not be able to keep things surface level. Especially if fellow surface lovers get lynched/killed.Could also just combine Ascends, do a flying fish manouvre for a while, since it'll cap out at 0 anyway.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---