Last edited:
oh ok my bad i thought 4 , so there are 2 players with 3 rolesYes, but one of them repeats so its really three; I already said as much to clarify in post #16
I mean, I like doing things and getting to keep doing things? I also got the impression, from the amount of people coming out in favour of the shallows, that keeping us there is generally beneficial, so considering both cases, why not stay up here?Style and Gry, are your surface roles that important that you're doing the math on how to prevent the deep dive in the next day phase?![]()
But they can't all be scum (fish pun) either? This feels like applying voting logic (if there's scum on this option then it's an anti-town option) to depth (with only 4 depth segments there's bound to be segments beneficial to both teams, especially the starting one).9 out of 16 players voted to ascend 40, they can't all be town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
MaybeStyle and Gry, are your surface roles that important that you're doing the math on how to prevent the deep dive in the next day phase?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Do elaborate on whyActually yup, I'm starting to dislike that "town wants the surface roles more" idea.
You mean if those 2 options win? We just add/substract and then do the one movement probably.votekill DD before i forgot
do we dive 80m and then go up 40m or do we go up 40 mso still 0 meters and then go down 80 ?
That's how I understand it; say we have +80m depth and -40m (go up 40), that means we go down 40m overall from our current pointWe just add/substract and then do the one movement probably.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why are you voting for dd?votekill DD before i forgot
do we dive 80m and then go up 40m or do we go up 40 mso still 0 meters and then go down 80 ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
What was your reasoning for this?Votekill Mazino
Game end at a very inconvenient time for me but I'll try to be around.
voted for him cause natasha pointed out the fact he voted for someone without knowing who it was... can still change my mindYou mean if those 2 options win? We just add/substract and then do the one movement probably.
But anyways. Hello new player. Hows it going? Why are you voting DD? Any insight into other players you have to share so far, or anything you want to share about yourself?
My bad boss, Super Sam is slightly nerfed by University atm (big heckin research essay to write) but I still intend on being as ultra-active as I canSam we need to somehow get some talks going
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why trust Natasha though and follow?voted for him cause natasha pointed out the fact he voted for someone without knowing who it was... can still change my mind

--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Stylether @Lumii?! @GrySun @Mazino I see that you're all around so is there anything that has stood out for you so far? Plus who if any do you suspect, even a little?Sam we need to somehow get some talks going
--- Double Post Merged, ---
well Natasha was the first to make a claim so I felt like it was a more trust worthy action to do soMy bad boss, Super Sam is slightly nerfed by University atm (big heckin research essay to write) but I still intend on being as ultra-active as I can
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why trust Natasha though and follow?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
The only person yet to hint is @89_Snehal who only came along to diss my rap and then fucked off. Bit of a disappointing debut from them
As I said, the 9 players can't all be town, not that they're all mafia. In short, asking for certain depth is not alignment indicative per se. Which is why saying "the surface roles are more to town benefit" is weird.I mean, I like doing things and getting to keep doing things? I also got the impression, from the amount of people coming out in favour of the shallows, that keeping us there is generally beneficial, so considering both cases, why not stay up here?
But they can't all be scum (fish pun) either? This feels like applying voting logic (if there's scum on this option then it's an anti-town option) to depth (with only 4 depth segments there's bound to be segments beneficial to both teams, especially the starting one).
So yeah, I don't entirely vibe with the logic here, but ultimately I won't be too fussed if we did dive, it'll make my nights easier on me. Less thinking.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I would like to thank the extended timer for doing a lot of heavy lifting, I see most of us won't have made it in the original 24h![]()
+ it was the only convincing clue I sawwell Natasha was the first to make a claim so I felt like it was a more trust worthy action to do so
I was out, finish reading but don't have any suspects for now.@Stylether @Lumii?! @GrySun @Mazino I see that you're all around so is there anything that has stood out for you so far? Plus who if any do you suspect, even a little?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I see @Degojaru and @89_Snehal are around now too so I ask the same of you
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'm with Shino in this, a townie can vote to descend 80m if they have a preferable role thereAs I said, the 9 players can't all be town, not that they're all mafia. In short, asking for certain depth is not alignment indicative per se. Which is why saying "the surface roles are more to town benefit" is weird.
This will be sorted out by voting anyway, but people vote for their own benefit, to play the roles they want more, not for town.
Are you asking because you really don't know?Maybe
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Like Style said it cant be a fully mafia benefitial thing with how many want it, so whats the problem with staying up here?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Do elaborate on why
Because there are probably doctor, det, spy, and prosti roles in the other depths waiting to play their roles. Sticking to one depth meaning wasting the roles in other places. Which is why I asked if your role and style's role are worth it.
Yo yoSamuel rap was poem.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She explained her thinking somewhat though???I would like to hear why natasha voted or pointed for DD tho
natasha said DD voted for someone without knowing who it wasI would like to hear why natasha voted or pointed for DD tho , still early to guess who is mafia , and ya.... Samuel rap was poem.
Ayo relax I was joking cause you mentioned about it again , you took is seriously, sorry mate, let's focus on game nowYo yo
Why the fuck are you hating on me and my art for man?
That's some fucked up terror shit, straight taliban
You've done nothing noteworthy, just piss and moan
Get your shit together cuz I'm in the zone
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She explained her thinking somewhat though???

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ooh okk i missed the chat above earliernatasha said DD voted for someone without knowing who it was