Yo yo I spew hot fire just like I'm a dragon
When I look at you boy I see you lagging
No game avatar, no original thoughts- just nothing
So much longer until you actually do start doin' something?
I want more from you or to be honest you'll be done Make me want to turn to 2-(2-chlorophenyl)-2-(methylamino)cyclohexanone)
I am going for Big descent, as i have a feeling the ones who coordinated faster are more sis, of course just a feeling for now, + I am curious to see other roles in different depths.
I am going for Big descent, as i have a feeling the ones who coordinated faster are more sis, of course just a feeling for now, + I am curious to see other roles in different depths.
@Stylether @Lumii?! @GrySun @Mazino I see that you're all around so is there anything that has stood out for you so far? Plus who if any do you suspect, even a little?
At least not for now, these theories about a mafia voting to dive or ascend are non sense, ofc many scums gonna vote that but just for their preferable roles, which Shino said before.
I dunno why DD voted for Otto without knowing who is, maybe it's related to an experience of him playing the game?
Are you asking because you really don't know? Because there are probably doctor, det, spy, and prosti roles in the other depths waiting to play their roles. Sticking to one depth meaning wasting the roles in other places. Which is why I asked if your role and style's role are worth it.
It doesn't matter where we end in d1, staying in one place tho is a different story.
Whats your goal with this line of questioning? Want me to say I'm a strong role and get nightkilled?
And it's just your assumption that docs, dets etc are in deep layers, with how many are fine with staying at the top I'd get the opposite feel from it - that the better roles are at the surface. And unless they are 1-time usable roles staying in one place is fine by me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
At least I dont want to lose out on my A role in favor of unknown roles on medium depths. Especially with how the divers feel kinda sus to me atm(you and mazino at least)
I'd answer them if I had an answer to give Need to get my head in the game better, but I dont like the idea of diving too far and never seeing my A role again..
I am going for Big descent, as i have a feeling the ones who coordinated faster are more sis, of course just a feeling for now, + I am curious to see other roles in different depths.
So you're voting/suspecting Style because he coordinated early the direction where people want to go, correct?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
A probably unexpected side effect of this mechanic, but my animosity towards those that wanna leave the cozy surface is rising and may impact my sus lists and vote..
At least I dont want to lose out on my A role in favor of unknown roles on medium depths. Especially with how the divers feel kinda sus to me atm(you and mazino at least)
Yo yo I spew hot fire just like I'm a dragon
When I look at you boy I see you lagging
No game avatar, no original thoughts- just nothing
So much longer until you actually do start doin' something?
I want more from you or to be honest you'll be done Make me want to turn to 2-(2-chlorophenyl)-2-(methylamino)cyclohexanone)
Currently leaning towards voting shino or Mazino. Both divers, shino rubs me the wrong way and Mazino has appeared a few times without much of a comment. Activity til now was super low so not like it'd be difficult to post his thoughts, nor is the mechanic as complicated as he claims.
I'm torn whether it's more useful for everyone to claim which of their depth roles are active or passive, or whether its more harmful.
Useful because - mafia has to lie/fake a lot of stuff on a relatively short notice, while town can be honest in whether they are active-passive-passive-active etc. Could make mid-lategame easier for finding liars.
Harmful because - gives mafia good targets for their kills to snipe good active roles
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The irony of the game being dave the diver yet me actively trying to prevent diving is not lost on me
Currently leaning towards voting shino or Mazino. Both divers, shino rubs me the wrong way and Mazino has appeared a few times without much of a comment. Activity til now was super low so not like it'd be difficult to post his thoughts, nor is the mechanic as complicated as he claims.
I'm torn whether it's more useful for everyone to claim which of their depth roles are active or passive, or whether its more harmful.
Useful because - mafia has to lie/fake a lot of stuff on a relatively short notice, while town can be honest in whether they are active-passive-passive-active etc. Could make mid-lategame easier for finding liars.
Harmful because - gives mafia good targets for their kills to snipe good active roles
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The irony of the game being dave the diver yet me actively trying to prevent diving is not lost on me
Useful because - mafia has to lie/fake a lot of stuff on a relatively short notice, while town can be honest in whether they are active-passive-passive-active etc.
I assume you was giving an example and not saying your roles type. You are APPA after all so... are you saying the truth? It's odd being the same than ur example tbh