Understood you don’t want to vote for him, but you are directly voting Nash for doing so despite valid reasonsI know all he said and did, but I still don't want to vote for him now. And anyway he's dying without my help.
It's not about now, it's about not wanting to vote/lynch him back before he cleared up the slip thats my problem.I know all he said and did, but I still don't want to vote for him now. And anyway he's dying without my help.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I did a whole post sorting people from most to least sus.who would be your top 5 most sus persons ?
degoSo main question is if DD is mafia, or if not then shino/Pom has at least 1 mafia, as only mafia would still not distrust DD at that point in time surely..
@Lumii?!Trust-wise I'd put it for me currently as this, from most to least trusted:
Sam
Natasha
arrow
Val
Dego
Style
Holt
Tatsu
Pompom
Erin
shino
Lumi
Snehal
Mazino
DD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Could you give some crumbs to me on what made you think it is Degojaru?Ah you did pick up what I was throwing down.
More time in the shallows lets me evaluate but I'm certain the puzzle pieces fit. The role pattern is a match for interactability between me and him so I'm thinking he's the one I need to nerf. If I'm successful then thats a safe lynch we get; if not, then I know I need to look elsewhere and I have back-up names too.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well the dave is coming in like 2 mins unless hosts extend so what board are you surfing on if not those two.Lynching Nash given the circumstances is baffling. I’m not onboard with that. Regarding DD, considering his subsequent replies I’m also not onboard with it for now at least
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Why ask me of all people though? My pretty eyes?who would be your top 5 most sus persons ?
Like I said, the role pattern lines up perfectly for what I'm chasing to defuse. He also had a post that was goading me on to go after him@Lumii?!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Could you give some crumbs to me on what made you think it is Degojaru?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well the dave is coming in like 2 mins unless hosts extend so what board are you surfing on if not those two.
I dont want a Nash lynch, at least not yet. Feels too much of a random shot to try her today.
What are even the last min DD alternatives? Lynch Dego while he isn't a Bomb and trust Sam's instincts, or some newbie that underperformed..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or just keep it on DD, which is my current preference perhaps.
right tyIt's not about now, it's about not wanting to vote/lynch him back before he cleared up the slip thats my problem.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I did a whole post sorting people from most to least sus.
So you trust DD? Wouldnt a mafia shino just vote DD there. I mean I presented a chance they would trust him for credibility but ehdego
shino
tatsu
styl/erin
thanks bhaialright ill extend the day by 60 minutes so i can get the votes in order + you guys can respond. the poll will close though, and you dont get extra votes. just some more time
responding to your message saying who could we vote else@Lumii?!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Could you give some crumbs to me on what made you think it is Degojaru?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well the dave is coming in like 2 mins unless hosts extend so what board are you surfing on if not those two.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Meant to say "the wave" but its a funny and still fitting typo with Panda's character
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Why ask me of all people though? My pretty eyes?
By (now) I meant d1 btw, not "after he cleared up the slip".It's not about now, it's about not wanting to vote/lynch him back before he cleared up the slip thats my problem.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I did a whole post sorting people from most to least sus.
Hm.alright ill extend the day by 60 minutes so i can get the votes in order + you guys can respond. the poll will close though, and you dont get extra votes. just some more time
Not necessarily; I'm throwing names a bit, but I'm at least certain on dego.So you trust DD? Wouldnt a mafia shino just vote DD there. I mean I presented a chance they would trust him for credibility but eh
Well if only my votes counted this game would be too easy! But I meant that as in, which player would be able to gather enough votes for a convincing lynch.responding to your message saying who could we vote else
My vote was on Sam, and I wanted to change it. and my other options were you, Natasha, and Gry. You look somewhat better now, so it was between her and Gry.Understood you don’t want to vote for him, but you are directly voting Nash for doing so despite valid reasons