Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

0m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win) (one option, anon)

  • Ascend 20m

  • Ascend 30m

  • Ascend 40m

  • Dive 40m

  • Dive 60m

  • Dive 80m


The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes on Oct 3, 2026.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,693
Gender
Female
Country
China
D3 VOTES



🍥 🐼 🐠
Voting 1/12
1x Sam - Arrow #830

DAY DURATION

Beware of the poll closing time. You can only vote once. Anonymous poll and results.

0-50m - [Surface] - Klauspan will randomly kill two townies [regular P3 night-kills] 😭 One random plain townie's [Surface] role is replaced with Hider. Mafia can not kill tonight.

51-100m - [Shallows] - The battle against Klauspan is furious. One random plain townie's roles are all replaced by Doctor. One random mafia's passive roles are all replaced by Mafia Poisoner.

101-150m - [Depths] - Klauspan can't harm you here. All townies will have their active role sanities revealed when they reach a new depth. Henceforth, a dead Player's full role-list is revealed on death. A random mafia receives Hot Potato!

151-200m - [Abyss] - Klauspan is beaten! A random townie's [Abyss] role is replaced with Prosecutor! A random mafia's [Abyss] role is replaced with Sickly!

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I know all he said and did, but I still don't want to vote for him now. And anyway he's dying without my help.
Understood you don’t want to vote for him, but you are directly voting Nash for doing so despite valid reasons
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I know all he said and did, but I still don't want to vote for him now. And anyway he's dying without my help.
It's not about now, it's about not wanting to vote/lynch him back before he cleared up the slip thats my problem.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

who would be your top 5 most sus persons ?
I did a whole post sorting people from most to least sus.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Trust-wise I'd put it for me currently as this, from most to least trusted:

Sam
Natasha
arrow
Val
Dego
Style
Holt
Tatsu
Pompom
Erin
shino
Lumi
Snehal
Mazino
DD
@Lumii?!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah you did pick up what I was throwing down.

More time in the shallows lets me evaluate but I'm certain the puzzle pieces fit. The role pattern is a match for interactability between me and him so I'm thinking he's the one I need to nerf. If I'm successful then thats a safe lynch we get; if not, then I know I need to look elsewhere and I have back-up names too.
Could you give some crumbs to me on what made you think it is Degojaru?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lynching Nash given the circumstances is baffling. I’m not onboard with that. Regarding DD, considering his subsequent replies I’m also not onboard with it for now at least
Well the dave is coming in like 2 mins unless hosts extend so what board are you surfing on if not those two.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Meant to say "the wave" but its a funny and still fitting typo with Panda's character
--- Double Post Merged, ---

who would be your top 5 most sus persons ?
Why ask me of all people though? My pretty eyes?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@Lumii?!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Could you give some crumbs to me on what made you think it is Degojaru?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Well the dave is coming in like 2 mins unless hosts extend so what board are you surfing on if not those two.
Like I said, the role pattern lines up perfectly for what I'm chasing to defuse. He also had a post that was goading me on to go after him
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
34
Country
France
I dont want a Nash lynch, at least not yet. Feels too much of a random shot to try her today.

What are even the last min DD alternatives? Lynch Dego while he isn't a Bomb and trust Sam's instincts, or some newbie that underperformed..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or just keep it on DD, which is my current preference perhaps.
It's not about now, it's about not wanting to vote/lynch him back before he cleared up the slip thats my problem.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I did a whole post sorting people from most to least sus.
right ty
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
34
Country
France
@Lumii?!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Could you give some crumbs to me on what made you think it is Degojaru?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Well the dave is coming in like 2 mins unless hosts extend so what board are you surfing on if not those two.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Meant to say "the wave" but its a funny and still fitting typo with Panda's character
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Why ask me of all people though? My pretty eyes?
responding to your message saying who could we vote else
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
It's not about now, it's about not wanting to vote/lynch him back before he cleared up the slip thats my problem.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I did a whole post sorting people from most to least sus.
By (now) I meant d1 btw, not "after he cleared up the slip".
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,196
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Idk what is so incriminating about him lying about wanting to stay shallow when his role was townie there, like this isn’t what an actual detective would do before they reveal they are sitting on a det role (I’m pretty sure other people are lying about depth they wanna be at too). Anyways, I gave my two cents, I think Dd is having his infamous Dd play.
I have to go now, will not be here probably for last moments. If I do find time, I will come.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
alright ill extend the day by 60 minutes so i can get the votes in order + you guys can respond. the poll will close though, and you dont get extra votes. just some more time
Hm.

I need to go put my child to sleep. How about you guys use this time to brainstorm something - either conclude DD's death(he could still be mafia you know) or find some good alternative. I'll probably be back before day end but unsure at this point if its worth switching to someone else for me, depends who gets pushed forward.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So you trust DD? Wouldnt a mafia shino just vote DD there. I mean I presented a chance they would trust him for credibility but eh
Not necessarily; I'm throwing names a bit, but I'm at least certain on dego.

dd could be scum tbh, I've been very hyperfocused on purely my cunt hunt
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Pom's reluctance on DD feels more genuine (even if misguided imo). Shino seems to be doing it just because of the claim which is insufficient for me. It was a lock as well so that's quite intentional
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
responding to your message saying who could we vote else
Well if only my votes counted this game would be too easy! But I meant that as in, which player would be able to gather enough votes for a convincing lynch.
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
34
Country
France
i wasnt there in previous games so couldn't tell everyone's playstyle, but based on this game, feels like dd is the most sus person
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Understood you don’t want to vote for him, but you are directly voting Nash for doing so despite valid reasons
My vote was on Sam, and I wanted to change it. and my other options were you, Natasha, and Gry. You look somewhat better now, so it was between her and Gry.
 
Top