Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 3

0m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win) (one option, anon)

  • Ascend 20m

  • Ascend 30m

  • Ascend 40m

  • Dive 40m

  • Dive 60m

  • Dive 80m


The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes on Oct 3, 2026.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,688
Gender
Female
Country
China
D3 VOTES



🍥 🐼 🐠
Voting 0/12.

DAY DURATION

Beware of the poll closing time. You can only vote once. Anonymous poll and results.

0-50m - [Surface] - Klauspan will randomly kill two townies [regular P3 night-kills] 😭 One random plain townie's [Surface] role is replaced with Hider. Mafia can not kill tonight.

51-100m - [Shallows] - The battle against Klauspan is furious. One random plain townie's [Shallows] role is replaced with Prostitute. One random mafia's [Shallows] role is replaced with [Rookie Upgrade].

101-150m - [Depths] - Klauspan can't harm you here. All townies will have their active role sanities revealed. A random mafia receives Hot Potato!

151-200m - [Abyss] - Klauspan is beaten! A random townie's [Abyss] role is replaced with Prosecutor! A random mafia's [Abyss] role is replaced with Sickly!


☆⋆。𖦹°‧★ ​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why did nash lock, Im the fcking townie aaah
You did yourself no favors with your playstyle nor with your lie.. The only thing giving me doubts rn is, would you as mafia when claiming some roles to survive with, not immediately list Spy/Det as your first role? Seems so sloppy..

But who else can we lynch? Instead of AAing, how about finding a good alternative lynch?
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,540
Reaction score
3,702
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
yes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



??????????????????????????????
Just listen to me for once, remember what I have said before.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
dego is P-P-A-P but surely it's just the 51-100m P where I can cuck him and we don't need to worry about the other two
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Regarding DD I'd like to believe he's lying and lynch him still.

That said if he's town, I fail to see why some like shino, Pompom etc were defending him before he cleared up the depth issue, because with that he was mafia 100%. Only mafia would still know to trust him as town, while towns would naturally assume he slipped. He then gave an excuse -> at this point getting doubts about lynching him would be more organic.
Nah, I’m riding my instincts, I hard saw DD slip up so bad as mafia. Shame on me if he is and well played, though. ( I lynched wojak once and I was wrong about him being mafia okay, so tunneling is always a bad thing for me)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Did I even defend him? check my post again. I said he could be lying, but we don't need to lynch him on d1.
Anything thats not an instant "i vote you you mafia" is defending there. The optics were so terrible, that without his excuse of lying about the role order I see no way anyone would not think he is mafia. There is being protective of spy/det claim, and there is somehow swallowing that he wants to stay on vanilla townie role instead lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not at all, I like my shallow waters. I take it you wanna defuse his behind? What post of his sounded like bomb?
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,540
Reaction score
3,702
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I interpret his posts as his usual play, he’s most games like this which does make for a hard read at times, what put that raised brow on me was the pushy lynch, which os often times not a good sign. Like Holt say, mafia does pull stunts like this to survive Dd also did in the past, but to me his extra info sounded worth checking out, it could be his doom if he is lying, so there’s that.

Anyways, I never said I’m not suspicious, this is a game of distrust, think what you may. I will keep watching DD voters and the results, in case I am really that rusty to discern fake Dd from honest Dd
I dont take being sussed emotionally, just expected more info that is all :)
I directly saw that playstyle from DD last game, as I said multiple times in other posts, he not only did those, low posted and almost always evasively answered or fully ignored questions asked to him. I still did not get a reply from him on what I said even though I stated I was ready to change my vote, too.
You are convenient with defending him.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Not fond of those lynching such claims right away. He could be investigated or something.
But you are ignoring the context of said lynch? if there was a (seemingly) clear slip-up, what investigation should be done when those roles can fake results and even coordinate better after night discussions if they happen to be scum?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I dont want a Nash lynch, at least not yet. Feels too much of a random shot to try her today.

What are even the last min DD alternatives? Lynch Dego while he isn't a Bomb and trust Sam's instincts, or some newbie that underperformed..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or just keep it on DD, which is my current preference perhaps.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Not at all, I like my shallow waters. I take it you wanna defuse his behind? What post of his sounded like bomb?
Ah you did pick up what I was throwing down.

More time in the shallows lets me evaluate but I'm certain the puzzle pieces fit. The role pattern is a match for interactability between me and him so I'm thinking he's the one I need to nerf. If I'm successful then thats a safe lynch we get; if not, then I know I need to look elsewhere and I have back-up names too.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But without updated votes we can't make a good guess on how to vote anyway.

I think DD has 4 votes maybe, Nash has 2? Others are at 1 or so.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,540
Reaction score
3,702
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
But you are ignoring the context of said lynch? if there was a (seemingly) clear slip-up, what investigation should be done when those roles can fake results and even coordinate better after night discussions if they happen to be scum?
Your first post that I agree with you, it really looks like buying time when orchestrated that way.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Anything thats not an instant "i vote you you mafia" is defending there. The optics were so terrible, that without his excuse of lying about the role order I see no way anyone would not think he is mafia. There is being protective of spy/det claim, and there is somehow swallowing that he wants to stay on vanilla townie role instead lol.
But you are ignoring the context of said lynch? if there was a (seemingly) clear slip-up, what investigation should be done when those roles can fake results and even coordinate better after night discussions if they happen to be scum?
I know all he said and did, but I still don't want to vote for him now. And anyway he's dying without my help.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Lynching Nash given the circumstances is baffling. I’m not onboard with that. Regarding DD, considering his subsequent replies I’m also not onboard with it for now at least
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So main question is if DD is mafia, or if not then shino/Pom has at least 1 mafia, as only mafia would still not distrust DD at that point in time surely..
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
33
Country
France
You did yourself no favors with your playstyle nor with your lie.. The only thing giving me doubts rn is, would you as mafia when claiming some roles to survive with, not immediately list Spy/Det as your first role? Seems so sloppy..

But who else can we lynch? Instead of AAing, how about finding a good alternative lynch?
who would be your top 5 most sus persons ?
 
Top