You did yourself no favors with your playstyle nor with your lie.. The only thing giving me doubts rn is, would you as mafia when claiming some roles to survive with, not immediately list Spy/Det as your first role? Seems so sloppy..Why did nash lock, Im the fcking townie aaah
Just listen to me for once, remember what I have said before.yes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
??????????????????????????????
Fwiw I dont actually distrust you so farOh come on, does anyone not ever pick it up? It’s always the faux oh look he’s sus that’s actually sus but I digress
said what? all I remember is you having jojo's bazaar adventuresJust listen to me for once, remember what I have said before.
Nah, I’m riding my instincts, I hard saw DD slip up so bad as mafia. Shame on me if he is and well played, though. ( I lynched wojak once and I was wrong about him being mafia okay, so tunneling is always a bad thing for me)Regarding DD I'd like to believe he's lying and lynch him still.
That said if he's town, I fail to see why some like shino, Pompom etc were defending him before he cleared up the depth issue, because with that he was mafia 100%. Only mafia would still know to trust him as town, while towns would naturally assume he slipped. He then gave an excuse -> at this point getting doubts about lynching him would be more organic.
Anything thats not an instant "i vote you you mafia" is defending there. The optics were so terrible, that without his excuse of lying about the role order I see no way anyone would not think he is mafia. There is being protective of spy/det claim, and there is somehow swallowing that he wants to stay on vanilla townie role instead lol.Did I even defend him? check my post again. I said he could be lying, but we don't need to lynch him on d1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not at all, I like my shallow waters. I take it you wanna defuse his behind? What post of his sounded like bomb?
I dont take being sussed emotionally, just expected more info that is allI interpret his posts as his usual play, he’s most games like this which does make for a hard read at times, what put that raised brow on me was the pushy lynch, which os often times not a good sign. Like Holt say, mafia does pull stunts like this to survive Dd also did in the past, but to me his extra info sounded worth checking out, it could be his doom if he is lying, so there’s that.
Anyways, I never said I’m not suspicious, this is a game of distrust, think what you may. I will keep watching DD voters and the results, in case I am really that rusty to discern fake Dd from honest Dd
But you are ignoring the context of said lynch? if there was a (seemingly) clear slip-up, what investigation should be done when those roles can fake results and even coordinate better after night discussions if they happen to be scum?Not fond of those lynching such claims right away. He could be investigated or something.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah you did pick up what I was throwing down.Not at all, I like my shallow waters. I take it you wanna defuse his behind? What post of his sounded like bomb?
Your first post that I agree with you, it really looks like buying time when orchestrated that way.But you are ignoring the context of said lynch? if there was a (seemingly) clear slip-up, what investigation should be done when those roles can fake results and even coordinate better after night discussions if they happen to be scum?
Anything thats not an instant "i vote you you mafia" is defending there. The optics were so terrible, that without his excuse of lying about the role order I see no way anyone would not think he is mafia. There is being protective of spy/det claim, and there is somehow swallowing that he wants to stay on vanilla townie role instead lol.
I know all he said and did, but I still don't want to vote for him now. And anyway he's dying without my help.But you are ignoring the context of said lynch? if there was a (seemingly) clear slip-up, what investigation should be done when those roles can fake results and even coordinate better after night discussions if they happen to be scum?
who would be your top 5 most sus persons ?You did yourself no favors with your playstyle nor with your lie.. The only thing giving me doubts rn is, would you as mafia when claiming some roles to survive with, not immediately list Spy/Det as your first role? Seems so sloppy..
But who else can we lynch? Instead of AAing, how about finding a good alternative lynch?