- Joined
- Mar 28, 2016
- Messages
- 7,452
- Reaction score
- 18,793
- Country
-
Why y'all act like Mira and Laxus are main characters? They obviously interact mostly off screen hence the covers always depicting in a friendly to damn near flirtatious manner. I ain't seen no one say Kianna and Erik are forced when we have never seen the interact before they were canon in the 100YQ.Mashima had to retcon Miraxus when he hasn’t given them any development after this timeline. Have they even talked in Alvarez or the entirety of 100yq?
Isn’t Cobra suppose to be locked up? Isnt Jellal suppose to be hiding his face? Why do I even bother asking?
This story didn’t feel needed when it didn’t feel much of a Laxus focused.
Laxus and Mira being on the low makes sense given their characterization and they have never been ship focused but guild/family focused. Could he jave given them more development in the main manga? Sure, but does he have to? I honestly don't believe so since they are secondary characters in a battle shounen. Hell, I think Mashima would actually like to write more romance focused manga but was forced to do shounen based on this spin off lol. The battle aspect was the most "forced" part in the spin off and that's bcs the battles were mostly just Team Natsu being Team Natsu and the opponents were literally fodder.

