Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Night 3

0m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win) (one option, anon)

  • Ascend 20m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 30m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 40m

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Dive 40m

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Dive 60m

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Dive 80m

    Votes: 4 36.4%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
He claimed at #169 im nterested in those who voted upon him after he claimed



5x DD - Nash #90 #182, Lumi #105, Gry #153, Slyth #199, Arrow #224


​
@Natasha @Stylether @arrowofsky care to explain ?
I explained a bunch of times but can summarise it as he gave a bad hint -> he got pressured -> he claimed a pattern of town/spy/town/det but was voting to ascend and remain town. I locked. He explained he lied and was actually spy/town/x/x (don't remember), I wasn't convinced but I wasn't against us lynching snail or shino.

Nash, Val, and Lumi have viewed the thread and watched this go down :lmao
Been busy with uni and I wasn't gonna be that person sitting on their phone while we had coffee.

I'm almost home.

Been keeping up in between and between dego and sam I trust Sam wouldn't make such a one shot punt of a play as mafia so I trust him to be town.

Dego is going in as mafia for now in my worldview on their mech alone. His socials are... ok. Will read him back if he becomes a consideration for lynch. No interest in lynching him until defused.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Plain


Plain townie , but are we allowed to share this?
How have your mafia team not helped you make an alibi ....

I don't belive we should have any full vanilla town. Hm...
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I see. So the plan was kill Holt and frame me for the day lynch.
But you're trying a little too hard. Chill, princess Tasha. You're being too obvious It makes me facepalm.
I see. So the plan was kill Holt and claim to be framed for the day lynch.
But you sprung a little too early --- :gigglebunny

Your contribution so far seems pretty dip and dive. When the wagon seems certain on DD you wash your hands of it by voting up me, making me a nice chainlynch when DD flips green.

Today you pretty quickly conclude I'm trying to frame you but don't act on it. I feel like you could be reactive and opportunistic maf Shino right now.

If I'm wrong help me read your slot. Are you Active or Passive on the surface? Any thoughts on full vanilla snail claim or the lack of presence from mazi? Got your own opinion on why holt is dead but town leaders like sam and gry are alive?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun is your target for last night something you could share btw?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@SirSamuel016 oh and take it easy king hope your health improves :hug
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Ah, I came back at a perfect time, our princess is here, making more funny posts ~
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Hello @Tatsumaki @shinobi @GrySun @Vali x lucifer @Natasha @89_Snehal what are you thinking about currently?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was away for a while and read the thread fast, but regarding the situation of you and Dego, you were the one who brought up this bomb / bomb defuser stuff, no? It looks a weird play as a mafia, I imagine mafia would have dealt with Dego quietly (defused him or investigated him with M.det or something). 2 townies of sets made of bombs and defusers look weird as well, but I also went back to Dego's posts and didn't get a particularly bad feeling from him. There's a chance that both of you are townies and there's another mafia bomb somewhere, but I feel that's too many bombs lol. I don't want to vote either of you today.

I'll probably pick up from where I left off yesterday and vote princess Tasha, or maybe Gry. As I said earlier my sus for now are mainly them and add Style to that.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun is your target for last night something you could share btw?
I could but it's kinda pointless to share it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

who to vote tho we need to vote someone and everyone feels sus and town at the same time:blink
This game is hard. You need to hone your instincts and way of discerning town from fishy mafia.
Not that I am good at it lol
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
who to vote tho we need to vote someone and everyone feels sus and town at the same time:blink
I quite liked Tatsu's return today so I wouldn't be looking at them.

Vali seems to be taking away that most DD voters are mafia but maybe not all. He's concluding that we should dive deeper cause he thinks dd voters = surface lovers = mafia.
So the first day went terribly for Town, i don't blame every DD voter but i would be shocked if most of his accuser aren't Mafia.
Given the negative trend, i don't see why we shouldn't dive deeper.
For the lynch i would keep it simple someone who convincingly advocated for the dd lynch and was also strongly against the dd defenders.

So for me now, i would put game actions over elaborate narratives, although, I am well aware it could be another miss, as I also don't see all dd accusers being mafia.
Seems a bit detached with possibly ulterior motive, but not strongly so.

Snehal is currently being dishonest about his role, mafia or town still hard to tell since he's new.

Dego is mafia if Sam & Dego situation has a mafia in it, but I haven't been thorough on my reading back of the whole thing.

Mazino is afk. He was softly against the DD lynch. Landed on Shino. I don't particularly get bad vibes.

@shinobi will be my default if she ends up ignoring my questions.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I could but it's kinda pointless to share it
That's all I need to know I think.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Erin is struggling to keep up but her super early and detailed hint/claims is basically locking her as town in my books.

I don't remember seeing a maf act so quickly on a mech they have no info on in this community before.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

hmm, but but you made it clear I'll get your vote anyway, even if I don't ignore your questions, and no matter what answers I give.
Not really. Though, with every time you evade them I am more inclined.
Work with me here?
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,671
Age
28
Country
Italy
Bruv you cannot ignore me

- What is your pattern?
- Are they active, passive, mixed?
- Who do you suspect?
I already gave you the infos I am willing to share at this stage, I will use my active role in the future, i don't trust the ascend meta so I vote dive.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
So back to the other question of mine you didn't answer - so you would have rather I switch and votelock on you instead? Because those were my 2 options, you were the main other person many would consider switching to(but ended up not). And then you also do some faux uprage at Mazino voting you. So did you want DD saved or did you want you not voted? I fail to see your position, other than just wanting to complain.
I forgot to reply to this. Tho I don't feel like repeating the same stuff about the depth discussions and the DD voting thing. You want to make it that voting DD in that situation was the most normal thing for a townie to do, I disagree.
And all the votes on DD piled before I started getting voted, Sam voted me because I voted him earlier, Holt because I voted Tasha, and Mazino for whatever reason.

But about this, aren't you exaggerating a bit ? what uprage at Mazino did I do? I asked him a question:
Why did you vote me? You're asking why Shino and then you add a third vote? :oh At the very end, after the thread closed? What was that...
At least I know why Sam and Holt voted me, they're wrong, but that's normal.
Why did he vote me, third vote, last thing in the day. It was a vote with intention if it's a third vote at the day end, and I'm asking for his reason, which is a very normal thing to provide a reason for voting. Did I do some uprage at Sam for voting me? Mazino's vote wasn't even going to get me lynched, but I want to know why he voted me when he was asking "why Shino?" in his previous post.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Erin is struggling to keep up but her super early and detailed hint/claims is basically locking her as town in my books.

I don't remember seeing a maf act so quickly on a mech they have no info on in this community before.
Idk, its not really difficult to claim vanillas or mass passive roles 🤔 Or what post do you mean
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I forgot to reply to this. Tho I don't feel like repeating the same stuff about the depth discussions and the DD voting thing. You want to make it that voting DD in that situation was the most normal thing for a townie to do, I disagree.
And all the votes on DD piled before I started getting voted, Sam voted me because I voted him earlier, Holt because I voted Tasha, and Mazino for whatever reason.

But about this, aren't you exaggerating a bit ? what uprage at Mazino did I do? I asked him a question:

Why did he vote me, third vote, last thing in the day. It was a vote with intention if it's a third vote at the day end, and I'm asking for his reason, which is a very normal thing to provide a reason for voting. Did I do some uprage at Sam for voting me? Mazino's vote wasn't even going to get me lynched, but I want to know why he voted me when he was asking "why Shino?" in his previous post.
Regarding Mazino, your answer should be in the last page or two of that day. He came in, asked for a recap, I think he was told DD's role and that shino is a considered alternative, and he went with you. Potentially very green of him to try and save the strong town role, given the little info he had to work with.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

That said shino will you not show receipts of me saying the things you said I argued? It's okay if you just misremembered but just shurgging it off isn't very reassuring.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

NO WAY does the day end in 7h. I'm about to go sleep soon-ish so I will probably miss the day end. No votes were done and we got nothing notable done this day.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Not really. Though, with every time you evade them I am more inclined.
Work with me here?
You mean these ?
Are you Active or Passive on the surface? Any thoughts on full vanilla snail claim or the lack of presence from mazi? Got your own opinion on why holt is dead but town leaders like sam and gry are alive?
I didn't talk about my surface role and I don't want to, it seems we'll be at the surface again this night and next day.
Snail claim 4 vanilla roles I think. Weird, but not scum per se. His senpais in mafia pad would have helped him.
Mazino idk, he's just afk, came late last day, dropped a vote on me, and afk again.
Holt is a strong player, what's surprising? It's not like Gry is being killed N1 every game, and it could be that he's mafia himself XD, and Sam was talking about bombs and defuser, who would want to kill him!
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
3,724
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Ok folks I will cook something/eat it and start to be here. I will read what has written first of course.

Regards, :hi
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Snail claim 4 vanilla roles I think. Weird, but not scum per se. His senpais in mafia pad would have helped him.
I'd think so too, but explanation could be as simple as maf pad being dead or he didn't show up/ask.
Alternatively he's town who's made the choice to lie, but P-P-P-P all townie is a pretty poor lie even if you're obfuscating a role.

Mazino idk, he's just afk, came late last day, dropped a vote on me, and afk again.
Holt is a strong player, what's surprising? It's not like Gry is being killed N1 every game, and it could be that he's mafia himself XD, and Sam was talking about bombs and defuser, who would want to kill him!
He is a strong player yes!
But from a roster of strong players he was still picked to be the kill. Mafia do so with motive.

I'm not getting the impression Gry or Sam are mafia atm. Possibly one, but I doubt both.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't talk about my surface role and I don't want to, it seems we'll be at the surface again this night and next day.
Active or passive isn't that much to give away.
If active, did you get feedback?

I'm not asking for no reason here.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I agree with shino on this, Holt was strong player, but who considers him lie that to kill him over Gry who was more pf a town stirrer?

About the Sam vs Dego situation it’s really confusing because one was hiding his bomb role and the other was actively seeking for bomb roles, it’s not impossible they are both town, but it’d not be a good play of a mafioso Sam to talk out loud how he can defuse Dego in broad daylight, so I’m inclined more to believe him for now. This could mean Dego is the mafia, but who knwos, there could be other bomb that is actually mafia if Dego is also innocent.

As for Natasha, I still don’t like the way she dealt with lynches and her following suspicions. Styl also runs me the wrong way. And Gry is dubious, but he looks more town than the first two in my books.

I believe if shino was mafia she would’ve gone for another kill target because Holt was basically onto her D1, so killing him would def put her in a tight spot, and if we put aside the Defo vs Sam conundrum, she is the most sus when Holt was killed. That gives me the heebie-jeebies some mafia are setting her up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh right, snail four plain townies sound sus, and while I’m not convinced he is lying, I’d think some sleeper or smth like Jesus is hidden under the plain townie facade , good luck finding out which depth is what, though,
 
Top