Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 4

@40m - How far will you dive? (top 2 answers win)

  • Ascend 20m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 30m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 40m

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3
  • This poll will close: .

Degojaru

Registered User
εˆεΏƒθ€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
1-> Here is my complete roles:
0-50 Plain Townie
51-100 Bomb Defuser Townie
101-150 Bomb Defuser Townie

151-200 Plain Townie
Votelock Panda
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so there can be more bombs... or none, I don't know what to think
--- Double Post Merged, ---

!votekill shinobi
@Copy Panda missing Gry's vote against Shino
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
ζœ‰εδΊΊ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,683
Age
28
Country
Italy
On one hand I am not feeling confident enough to lynch someone decisively.
On the other, i believe that if the Shino / Nat confrontation ends with a townie death or God forbid possibly even both, come tomorrow, it's probably GG for Town so I might just have to choose a side on the lynching and just pray it lands Mafia.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
The more I read to catch up, the more pages appear, what's going on
(I've seen the tags, I'll answer when I'm up to date)
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
εˆεΏƒθ€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
39
Country
France
@Lumii?! why don't you want to dive deeper ? I don't think actives can be bad for people who likely won't be targeted today like yourself ?
im fine with my passive role rn, but if people are more confortable going down i can change my vote
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

hard to believe but i really like my passive role compared to my actives xd
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
3,738
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
It is funny that the voting panel you can read Slyth erin :Haha
 

89_Snehal

Registered User
εˆεΏƒθ€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
20
Age
23
Country
India
It would be really really sad if all your roles are just plain townie, so while you are in the game, just spit it out I guess :)
Mine all passive plain townie with different depths , so I will dive deeper next day
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
3,738
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Have you heard about a certain Malfoid perchance ? Last 3 days my Twitter feed was 90% that shit
I did not know that, but seems it pervades even here :))

---

Still cant decide to vote, there is an obvious (maybe too obvious) camping as Sam Nash (Gry?) Vs. Shino Dego
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
3,738
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Mine all passive plain townie with different depths , so I will dive deeper next day
If really all the same, why you are diving?
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
3,738
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Fr? We got 3 defuser :huh:
Nah, it is even more likely that both are bombs and as a guardian I am destined to pacifize them :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Cause in all passive I am given different depths
Ok you say all green, but what are them exactly, at least provide something non plain townie (they can still be colored in green or whatever)
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Yall won't agree with me but I read nash and shino's arguments as two townies butting heads honestly. As is often the case. plus the 3 successive votes on shino ? like yall had been waiting, begging for a reason to jump on the bone all day
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
3,738
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Yall won't agree with me but I read nash and shino's arguments as two townies butting heads honestly. As is often the case. plus the 3 successive votes on shino ? like yall had been waiting, begging for a reason to jump on the bone all day
But dont you know Nash too? She can truthfully lie like breathing here, while shinobi was eveb smoother than this in her MG 143 mafia role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yall won't agree with me but I read nash and shino's arguments as two townies butting heads honestly. As is often the case. plus the 3 successive votes on shino ? like yall had been waiting, begging for a reason to jump on the bone all day
But still, i dont want to vote any of them all the same.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yall won't agree with me but I read nash and shino's arguments as two townies butting heads honestly. As is often the case. plus the 3 successive votes on shino ? like yall had been waiting, begging for a reason to jump on the bone all day
Btw, we follow the votes from here
 

Degojaru

Registered User
εˆεΏƒθ€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I did not know that, but seems it pervades even here :))

---

Still cant decide to vote, there is an obvious (maybe too obvious) camping as Sam Nash (Gry?) Vs. Shino Dego
I've my doubts in Sam, Gry and Shino. Nash can turn red if Shino's green but probably isn't
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also what do you think about 3 people claiming defuser role? @arrowofsky I don't think you're scum but I'm sure Sam is one of them
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
But dont you know Nash too? She can truthfully lie like breathing here, while shinobi was eveb smoother than this in her MG 143 mafia role.
They could be of course. I'm not seeing my self vote either today tho.

Btw, we follow the votes from here
???
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
3,738
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I've my doubts in Sam, Gry and Shino. Nash can turn red if Shino's green but probably isn't
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also what do you think about 3 people claiming defuser role? @arrowofsky I don't think you're scum but I'm sure Sam is one of them
Shino is definitely acting different than the last game where both of us in. She feels like having the anxiety of being townie and uninformed. Though i dont have anything against Nash-Sam either.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

They could be of course. I'm not seeing my self vote either today tho.



???
Helping you to find where you can find who voted who 😁
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Three town bomb defuser against how many bombs? That feels too much even though there is depth separation, but if taken face value, my roles are directly conflicting with yours. If like you two together were to covering 0 to 51 and 150 to 200, that would make sense with me covering in between, but too late to play that out now as you are also claiming defusing mid layers. So there are things to be uncovered in this case still.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ok i need to rest now, while being sad, i am to

!votekill 89_Snehal.

Too low posts and 4 plain townie claim and not entering no discussion. Hopefully better at following games :)
@Marmalade i put my vote.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Forgot to address the other big argument of the day : dego vs sam. I never trust sam. Never. But I guess him already putting all this forward yesterday when it would have been more beneficial to keep it secret as mafia makes him look better.
However I wouldn't say I read dego as red tho I do trust him less.
And now that third bomb defuser claim ? Coming in 3rd wouldn't be a good position for mafia but I've seen it done before.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
3,738
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Forgot to address the other big argument of the day : dego vs sam. I never trust sam. Never. But I guess him already putting all this forward yesterday when it would have been more beneficial to keep it secret as mafia makes him look better.
However I wouldn't say I read dego as red tho I do trust him less.
And now that third bomb defuser claim ? Coming in 3rd wouldn't be a good position for mafia but I've seen it done before.
Also consider the depths for defuser claims, if for me being mafia, i would rather try claiming top and bottom ones.
 
Top