Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 4

@40m - How far will you dive? (top 2 answers win)


  • Total voters
    4
  • This poll will close: .

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
Are we sure we don't end out of the water and f*cked ? :XD
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MHδΈ­ζ―’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,777
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Keeping trying to go deeper to "defuse" me helps my theory of you having another role that it isn't bomb defuser
You're like one of those flat earthers that see undeniable trends and evidence for why its spherical only to scream that its flat
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
4 mins left, Style, your vote ?
 

Natasha

Registered User
εˆεΏƒθ€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I will say one thing.
Mafia Shino is better than letting it get this bad this late into the day if she's invested.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
εˆεΏƒθ€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
What do you think about Sam ignoring my claim about can't defusing bomb if it isn't in the same depth? I'm the only one who thinks it's odd?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MHδΈ­ζ―’ / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,777
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm not against descending so I can verify dego via defuse
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What do you think about Sam ignoring my claim about can't defusing bomb if it isn't in the same depth? I'm the only one who thinks it's odd?
I can't type 10 fucking things at once on a phone mfer

U lyin
 

Natasha

Registered User
εˆεΏƒθ€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
What do you think about Sam ignoring my claim about can't defusing bomb if it isn't in the same depth? I'm the only one who thinks it's odd?
Never Sam today.

Snail or Shino.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
Lumi, Erin, Vali, Snehal, Dego, Pom
 

Degojaru

Registered User
εˆεΏƒθ€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Votekill Shino
Don't have enought time, maybe gonna try in D3
 

Stylether

Registered User
εˆεΏƒθ€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
150
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Votekill Shino

I absolutely don't believe that Snehal is 4x townie so if we're swapping I'll swap again, but it doesn't look like it.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
I'm looking at yall tomorrow
 

Natasha

Registered User
εˆεΏƒθ€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I trust Erin for her game entrance.
Pom is odd yeah. Bit of a wild pivot tho...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Alrighty.

Lets hope this doesn't earn me an ass ripping from Sam.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄パンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
She went placeholders to placeholders I'm not convinced
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
ζœ‰εδΊΊ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
🐑 DAY END⁠ 🐑

According to the poll results, you are at... 0m depth! Is this Pan the Swimmer or what??



Votes Day 2
.

πŸ¦€πŸ‘ƒ πŸ¦€ πŸ¦€

Farewell, my nosy owner!! Tonight you swim with the fishes!! That's what you get for trying to shave your cute pet all the time!!


Shino
0-50m Townie

πŸ¦€ πŸ¦€ πŸ¦€ πŸ¦€

Night 2 Duration


​
 
Last edited:
Top