Last edited by a moderator:
YOU SILLY MOTHERFUCKERS, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO INSIST ON NOT DESCENDING101-150m - [Depths] - Klauspan can't harm you here. All townies will have their active role sanities revealed. Henceforth, a dead Player's full role-list is revealed on death. A random mafia receives Hot Potato!
We can't go directly to 101m with maximum vote of 80m, omo is an option?
0-50m - [Surface] - Klauspan will randomly kill two townies [regular P3 night-kills]One random plain townie's [Surface] role is replaced with Hider. Mafia can not kill tonight.
51-100m - [Shallows] - The battle against Klauspan is furious. One random plain townie's roles are all replaced by Doctor. Tonight, one random townie is protected by Doctor. One random mafia's passive roles are all replaced by Mafia Poisoner.
101-150m - [Depths] - Klauspan can't harm you here. All townies will have their active role sanities revealed. Henceforth, a dead Player's full role-list is revealed on death. A random mafia receives Hot Potato!
151-200m - [Abyss] - Klauspan is beaten! A random townie's [Abyss] role is replaced with Prosecutor! A random mafia's [Abyss] role is replaced with Sickly!
TL;DR : Pom, Erin, Snehal for now.Tatsu, who do you suspect atm?
Some of her play raised red flags. Some reads/conclusions drawn that were off (i.e her interpretation of the defuser situation), but largely because of her avoidance with Nash. Nash used a role on Shino apparently, but Shino wouldn't play ball when questioned which looked offwhy shino has ben lynched ? Ill check again the voters, thats so weird.
I have investigated two people and they both came up green, that being Natasha n1 and Snehal n2. I will admit that the latter result suprised me quite a bit, but there is the chance that I'm Naive. I trust the first result though, the interaction yesterday between her and Shino was very much not maf-Natasha-coded, so I don't think I'm Insane.I mean, if there is no downside to sharing what you have - why not?
What on sea is THATEvent
Aigo... It's a rainy day.
There's something in the air. Water. Which is odd, because water is usually underwater. Weird how that works. Did the underwater water come from above? Or the above-water water from below? The waves rock your boat. You ponder over this for a moment.
![]()
![]()
![]()
The Poll is obscured, too. Voting is harder. And down there... Something is approaching... A monster...?
Did it smell blood? It's coming...
OH NO! GET OUTTA HERE BECAUSE IT IS:
![]()
OMO! IT'S A DA-VENT! [Dave Event]
You've stayed here for too long! This evil animal is coming to get you! Your only option is to flee!
If you don't dive deep enough tonight... There will be consequences...
0-50m - [Surface] - Klauspan will randomly kill two townies [regular P3 night-kills]One random plain townie's [Surface] role is replaced with Hider. Mafia can not kill tonight.
51-100m - [Shallows] - The battle against Klauspan is furious. One random plain townie's roles are all replaced by Doctor. Tonight, one random townie is protected by Doctor. One random mafia's passive roles are all replaced by Mafia Poisoner.
101-150m - [Depths] - Klauspan can't harm you here. All townies will have their active role sanities revealed. Henceforth, a dead Player's full role-list is revealed on death. A random mafia receives Hot Potato!
151-200m - [Abyss] - Klauspan is beaten! A random townie's [Abyss] role is replaced with Prosecutor! A random mafia's [Abyss] role is replaced with Sickly!
![]()
[Rules will be added in the vote post]
You will not be killed be klaus anyways...now we're stuck between fucking losing two townies to klaus tonight or mafia getting to poison, ffs
a fucken shark innitWhat on sea is THAT
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Says the mafia bombYou will not be killed be klaus anyways...
Today we can only vote 1 time, not multiple choicesI'm sorry, Abyss roles?
Also, we can dive 80+60, so we can reach the third bracket.
ah trueI'm sorry, Abyss roles?
Also, we can dive 80+60, so we can reach the third bracket.
we vote once but top 2 still appliesToday we can only vote 1 time, not multiple choices
They were being quiet about it. You were the one stirring her lynch.Last game I was mafia with Shino and we immediately silenced Marms who was on Shino's case.
This game a strong player pointing at her died again, and she immediately was sensitive to my accusation of her wanting holt dead.
If mafia have framed her then they're being real quiet about it, cause I think I'm the only one even trying to talk about it.
Because shino was distrusted and it was a possible wrong lynch. If she was a mafia, that’d flip you in a different light.I wasn't too concerned D1 with you being on me but now with my DD fumble my lynch is pretty real.
My confidence aside do you think I'm steering town in the wrong direction more than any other player right now? Why would I bring so much attention to myself after a fumble as maf...
Maybe he is something he can’t see like sleeper or so.I didn't consider this. Snail isn't striking me as a town larper to that extent.
@89_Snehal If you chose to lie as a townie about being 4 vanilla please come clean before the end of today. Once night falls, mafia talk again, and I don't know if I'd believe you past that point.
Out of Gry suspects I’m only iffy about Dego because of the whole bomb situation. I actually believe Val. And shino was confirmed townie. I also wonder who Gry investigated.Vengeful would make more sense on D1 I would thinkDepends what your active role is I guess.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dego, Val, shino/pom, style. Could it be?
This is called the hosts want us to stop staying on the same zone. We will need to descend even of just a little.What on sea is THAT
This is so stupid that maybe ragebaitingAgain though @Degojaru you're only focusing on me dego which is either god awful townplay or you trying to force a mislynch deliberately
Your talk is cheap and neither you or me as bombs can be considered for lynches until we are defused. If you're town, how about doing something useful and looking elsewhere so you're not just tunneling; we need to figure this situation out.
I'm telling you to play the whole game, not just a point of conflict that worries youThis is so stupid that maybe ragebaiting