Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Night 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,736
Gender
Female
Country
China
🦈 Event⁠ 🦈

Aigo... It's a rainy day.


There's something in the air. Water. Which is odd, because water is usually underwater. Weird how that works. Did the underwater water come from above? Or the above-water water from below? The waves rock your boat. You ponder over this for a moment.



The Poll is obscured, too. Voting is harder. And down there... Something is approaching... A monster...?


Did it smell blood? It's coming...

OH NO! GET OUTTA HERE BECAUSE IT IS:



OMO! IT'S A DA-VENT! [Dave Event]

You've stayed here for too long! This evil animal is coming to get you! Your only option is to flee!


If you don't dive deep enough tonight... There will be consequences...

0-50m - [Surface] - Klauspan will randomly kill two townies [regular P3 night-kills] 😭 One random plain townie's [Surface] role is replaced with Hider. Mafia can not kill tonight.

51-100m - [Shallows] - The battle against Klauspan is furious. One random plain townie's roles are all replaced by Doctor. One random mafia's passive roles are all replaced by Mafia Poisoner.

101-150m - [Depths] - Klauspan can't harm you here. All townies will have their active role sanities revealed when they reach a new depth. Henceforth, a dead Player's full role-list is revealed on death. A random mafia receives Hot Potato!

151-200m - [Abyss] - Klauspan is beaten! A random townie's [Abyss] role is replaced with Prosecutor! A random mafia's [Abyss] role is replaced with Sickly!



[Rules will be added in the vote post]
​
 
Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
101-150m - [Depths] - Klauspan can't harm you here. All townies will have their active role sanities revealed. Henceforth, a dead Player's full role-list is revealed on death. A random mafia receives Hot Potato!
YOU SILLY MOTHERFUCKERS, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO INSIST ON NOT DESCENDING
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Something to remark is that both killed townies (Hold & Gry) only voted to ascend


0-50m - [Surface] - Klauspan will randomly kill two townies [regular P3 night-kills] 😭 One random plain townie's [Surface] role is replaced with Hider. Mafia can not kill tonight.

51-100m - [Shallows] - The battle against Klauspan is furious. One random plain townie's roles are all replaced by Doctor. Tonight, one random townie is protected by Doctor. One random mafia's passive roles are all replaced by Mafia Poisoner.

101-150m - [Depths] - Klauspan can't harm you here. All townies will have their active role sanities revealed. Henceforth, a dead Player's full role-list is revealed on death. A random mafia receives Hot Potato!

151-200m - [Abyss] - Klauspan is beaten! A random townie's [Abyss] role is replaced with Prosecutor! A random mafia's [Abyss] role is replaced with Sickly!
​
We can't go directly to 101m with maximum vote of 80m, omo is an option?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
now we're stuck between fucking losing two townies to klaus tonight or mafia getting to poison, ffs
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,698
Age
28
Country
Italy
Stylether is close to Nash in my suspects list btw, confidence about at least one of the 2 being Mafia is 99.9% for me.

Following them, i would put one between Sam, Dego and Arrow (Arrow a bit less sus to me), this bomb/defuser stuff doesn't add up without at least one mafia.

Need to hear more opinions
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
why shino has ben lynched ? Ill check again the voters, thats so weird.
Some of her play raised red flags. Some reads/conclusions drawn that were off (i.e her interpretation of the defuser situation), but largely because of her avoidance with Nash. Nash used a role on Shino apparently, but Shino wouldn't play ball when questioned which looked off
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Following the advice of the recently departed:

I mean, if there is no downside to sharing what you have - why not?
I have investigated two people and they both came up green, that being Natasha n1 and Snehal n2. I will admit that the latter result suprised me quite a bit, but there is the chance that I'm Naive. I trust the first result though, the interaction yesterday between her and Shino was very much not maf-Natasha-coded, so I don't think I'm Insane.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
🦈 Event⁠ 🦈

Aigo... It's a rainy day.

There's something in the air. Water. Which is odd, because water is usually underwater. Weird how that works. Did the underwater water come from above? Or the above-water water from below? The waves rock your boat. You ponder over this for a moment.



The Poll is obscured, too. Voting is harder. And down there... Something is approaching... A monster...?

Did it smell blood? It's coming...

OH NO! GET OUTTA HERE BECAUSE IT IS:



OMO! IT'S A DA-VENT! [Dave Event]

You've stayed here for too long! This evil animal is coming to get you! Your only option is to flee!

If you don't dive deep enough tonight... There will be consequences...


0-50m - [Surface] - Klauspan will randomly kill two townies [regular P3 night-kills] 😭 One random plain townie's [Surface] role is replaced with Hider. Mafia can not kill tonight.

51-100m - [Shallows] - The battle against Klauspan is furious. One random plain townie's roles are all replaced by Doctor. Tonight, one random townie is protected by Doctor. One random mafia's passive roles are all replaced by Mafia Poisoner.

101-150m - [Depths] - Klauspan can't harm you here. All townies will have their active role sanities revealed. Henceforth, a dead Player's full role-list is revealed on death. A random mafia receives Hot Potato!

151-200m - [Abyss] - Klauspan is beaten! A random townie's [Abyss] role is replaced with Prosecutor! A random mafia's [Abyss] role is replaced with Sickly!



[Rules will be added in the vote post]
​
What on sea is THAT
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I'm sorry, Abyss roles?

Also, we can dive 80+60, so we can reach the third bracket.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Again though @Degojaru you're only focusing on me dego which is either god awful townplay or you trying to force a mislynch deliberately

Your talk is cheap and neither you or me as bombs can be considered for lynches until we are defused. If you're town, how about doing something useful and looking elsewhere so you're not just tunneling; we need to figure this situation out.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Last game I was mafia with Shino and we immediately silenced Marms who was on Shino's case.

This game a strong player pointing at her died again, and she immediately was sensitive to my accusation of her wanting holt dead.
If mafia have framed her then they're being real quiet about it, cause I think I'm the only one even trying to talk about it.
They were being quiet about it. You were the one stirring her lynch.

I wasn't too concerned D1 with you being on me but now with my DD fumble my lynch is pretty real.

My confidence aside do you think I'm steering town in the wrong direction more than any other player right now? Why would I bring so much attention to myself after a fumble as maf...
Because shino was distrusted and it was a possible wrong lynch. If she was a mafia, that’d flip you in a different light.

I didn't consider this. Snail isn't striking me as a town larper to that extent.
@89_Snehal If you chose to lie as a townie about being 4 vanilla please come clean before the end of today. Once night falls, mafia talk again, and I don't know if I'd believe you past that point.
Maybe he is something he can’t see like sleeper or so.

Vengeful would make more sense on D1 I would think :hmm Depends what your active role is I guess.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Dego, Val, shino/pom, style. Could it be?
Out of Gry suspects I’m only iffy about Dego because of the whole bomb situation. I actually believe Val. And shino was confirmed townie. I also wonder who Gry investigated.

What on sea is THAT
This is called the hosts want us to stop staying on the same zone. We will need to descend even of just a little.
I’d rather descend a lot so I can keep my role, but that might affect its sanity.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Again though @Degojaru you're only focusing on me dego which is either god awful townplay or you trying to force a mislynch deliberately

Your talk is cheap and neither you or me as bombs can be considered for lynches until we are defused. If you're town, how about doing something useful and looking elsewhere so you're not just tunneling; we need to figure this situation out.
This is so stupid that maybe ragebaiting
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I’ll be open that I voted for 80meters. I’m not sure how this works for other people, but at least of clamed roles, I believe many people had the same pattern as me? APPA pattern of roles
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
This is so stupid that maybe ragebaiting
I'm telling you to play the whole game, not just a point of conflict that worries you

If it makes you angry then it means you know I'm making sense
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top