Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 4

@40m - How far will you dive? (top 2 answers win)

  • Ascend 20m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 30m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ascend 40m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dive 40m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dive 60m

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dive 80m

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
  • This poll will close: .

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,671
Age
28
Country
Italy

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm Spy

N1 - Shino no result
N2 - Dego no result

I'm upset shino chose this path but I'm more upset I didn't have it in me to just let go for once.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh yeah, for those criticising my DD lynch it's because he would be a spy dupe to me that gave me extra confidence.

Spy - Town - Town - Spy

I almost spied Stylether last night since he joined me on both lynches and by now I'm honorary mafia so I thought his tendency to agree with me could be mafia coded.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ngl, I'm demotivated, and busy.

We should dive to bottom depth if possible so I can continue spying if I'm not just lynched.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'll be around when I can :sweatbunny

As for my world view its in shambles. Dego passive means he's probably truthful about being bomb on surface; which then fundamentally shakes sam and arrow credibility even though I've fullly socially trusted them.

I guess I may have been blocked but I probably won't know.

Actually, if I'm not blocked then my surface Spy might be the only sane Spy I have.

Imma crash out :shootme
Wdym spy no results --> not blocked --> sane ?

If you weren't blocked then it means you probably weren't sane on surface, no ? As unblocked sane spies get results if I get it right.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You know exactly what I meant, didn't you readed yesterday post?
THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN "OBVIOUSLY CAN'T MAKE NOISE TO ME"?

OF COURSE I READ YESTERDAY, YOU ONLY FOCUSED ON ME AND YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN WHILE IGNORING EVERYTHING ELSE WHICH IS NOT HELPING THE TOWN CAUSE!!! STOP TUNNELLING!!!!!!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
97
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN "OBVIOUSLY CAN'T MAKE NOISE TO ME"?

OF COURSE I READ YESTERDAY, YOU ONLY FOCUSED ON ME AND YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN WHILE IGNORING EVERYTHING ELSE WHICH IS NOT HELPING THE TOWN CAUSE!!! STOP TUNNELLING!!!!!!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

he can't obviosly, makes noise* mb
Also calm down, or your fake bomb gonna explode
--- Double Post Merged, ---

:jester
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Investigatives:
DD - confirmed det/spy/town
Gry - confirmed det/town???
Nash - claims spy; n1 shino, no result n2 dego no result
styl - claims det: n1 nash inno, n2 snehal inno
pom - claims det: n1 gry innocent n2 vali innocent

Why the fuck are there TWO SPIES FOR 0-50M and FOUR DETS THERE TOO
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
97
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Investigatives:
DD - confirmed det/spy/town
Gry - confirmed det/town???
Nash - claims spy; n1 shino, no result n2 dego no result
styl - claims det: n1 nash inno, n2 snehal inno
pom - claims det: n1 gry innocent n2 vali innocent

Why the fuck are there TWO SPIES FOR 0-50M and FOUR DETS THERE TOO
DD also was Spy in 0-50m, right?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Obviously
Investigatives:
DD - confirmed det/spy/town
Gry - confirmed det/town???
Nash - claims spy; n1 shino, no result n2 dego no result
styl - claims det: n1 nash inno, n2 snehal inno
pom - claims det: n1 gry innocent n2 vali innocent

Why the fuck are there TWO SPIES FOR 0-50M and FOUR DETS THERE TOO
Some are lying ofc. I don’t buy this manh investigative roles. I just now it’s not me. So Styl and Natasha it is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@SirSamuel016 calm down a little, instead of caps, focus on the raps. May the raps enlighten your mind, mate
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,671
Age
28
Country
Italy
I don't want to lynch Sam today, both Style and Nat being Mafia still seems too good to be true but it could put town back into play if true.
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
993
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
hello guys
I'm ready to cook ! 🍳
first things first, I'm a A-B-B-A
A is passive, B is active
now, about the diving, WHY DID YOU GUYS NOT DIVE AT ALL :facepalm we would be in the air right not if we were not hard capped to 0 lol
and I see everyone saying they will vote 80 ...
guys
we should coordinate !!!
you know that if we all go dive 80, mafias are gonna simply vote ascend 40 and we're screwed right? (btw this is only because WE'RE AT ZEROO.... an 11 could have saved the day)
but anyways, please guys coordinate, I will go for the dive 60, let's have a good distribution please, for now only me and iirc dego, will go for the 60
we started with 16 players right ? so we should assume that 4 players exactly will go for 4 for the ascend 40 (kinda cool we will be able to confirm how mafias are there in the game)

other than that, I will try to read more, because I have been overwhelmed with text ngl
actually if someone can explain things, it would be neat.
all I understood now is that there are WAY TOO MANY duplicate roles
which is expected to some extent, but I don't expect the duplicates to be in the same depth,
in which depths are the bomb btw ? and for arrow, he said he's a defuser for depth 2 and 3, if he's not lying, that means that there should be a bomb in those depths.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Investigatives:
DD - confirmed det/spy/town
Gry - confirmed det/town???
Nash - claims spy; n1 shino, no result n2 dego no result
styl - claims det: n1 nash inno, n2 snehal inno
pom - claims det: n1 gry innocent n2 vali innocent

Why the fuck are there TWO SPIES FOR 0-50M and FOUR DETS THERE TOO
so DD claimed det, just not for depth 1
and styl and pom claimed det for depth 1, while they both know gry is det 💀 I don't know how to react to this, on one hand, wth, 3 dets in the same depth feels weird, on the other hand, why would mafia claim a role already confirmed ?
anyways, with this mech I don't think we should focus as much on duplicates imo, because tbf I can kinda see panda's pov, det is only useful when used multiple times in a row, and we are already forced to leave this depth, and if I understood correctly, even if a player has det multple times in different depth, he can or cannot have different sanities. aka, if a det leaves a depth, they will have a start over again...
btw, I'm writing and thinking at the same time, that's whythe pm doesn't have a clear direction of thought, sorry about that. but I don't have much time to think and then write, I'm kinda busy myself :( I figured this is faster than the usual
anyways, spy is also nerfed nerfed in the way btw, but not as much as det
spy also has sanities, but can be useful even with a single use. yet I can see 2 spies in a game like this
and bomb, tbf I don't know why you even had an argument, that one felt the most natural ngl Xp
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
97
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
hello guys
I'm ready to cook ! 🍳
first things first, I'm a A-B-B-A
A is passive, B is active
now, about the diving, WHY DID YOU GUYS NOT DIVE AT ALL :facepalm we would be in the air right not if we were not hard capped to 0 lol
and I see everyone saying they will vote 80 ...
guys
we should coordinate !!!
you know that if we all go dive 80, mafias are gonna simply vote ascend 40 and we're screwed right? (btw this is only because WE'RE AT ZEROO.... an 11 could have saved the day)
but anyways, please guys coordinate, I will go for the dive 60, let's have a good distribution please, for now only me and iirc dego, will go for the 60
we started with 16 players right ? so we should assume that 4 players exactly will go for 4 for the ascend 40 (kinda cool we will be able to confirm how mafias are there in the game)

other than that, I will try to read more, because I have been overwhelmed with text ngl
actually if someone can explain things, it would be neat.
all I understood now is that there are WAY TOO MANY duplicate roles
which is expected to some extent, but I don't expect the duplicates to be in the same depth,
in which depths are the bomb btw ? and for arrow, he said he's a defuser for depth 2 and 3, if he's not lying, that means that there should be a bomb in those depths.
Hello Kako

For now votes are:
80m: Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego
60m: Tatsu, Vali, Kako

Bombs are 2, Sam and me, he supposesly has in 151-200m and mine is in 0-50m
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
993
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
Hello Kako

For now votes are:
80m: Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego
60m: Tatsu, Vali, Kako

Bombs are 2, Sam and me, he supposesly has in 151-200m and mine is in 0-50m
oh they are more balanced than I thought
well it's good to keep track of them so we can actually coordinate, thank you
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
97
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Also now re-reading, we have 2 dets that didn't targeted Sam/Arrow/Me, that would help to dispel doubts. Only I got targeted by Nash with Spy, confirming that I don't have an active in 0-50m
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Bombs are 2, Sam and me, he supposesly has in 151-200m and mine is in 0-50m
That is a flat out lie, my bomb is 101-150m and my defuser is 51-100m
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@SirSamuel016 do you agree with Dego in the
0-50 / 151-200 bombs assessment ?
Nope

He got my bomb position wrong + his bomb doesn't match where my defuser is so I cannot agree with what he said.

Regardless, making this the only focus of the day doesn't help the town cause and we need to be scrutinising everyone but especially the investigatives
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
97
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
That is a flat out lie, my bomb is 101-150m and my defuser is 51-100m
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Nope

He got my bomb position wrong + his bomb doesn't match where my defuser is so I cannot agree with what he said.

Regardless, making this the only focus of the day doesn't help the town cause and we need to be scrutinising everyone but especially the investigatives
Oh shit, yeah it was in 3rd depth I count wrongly thinking 151m was 3rd one
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
About the dets, I could accept many dets if they weren't on the same level, but three at surface ? Sounds a bit much.
+ we don't know gry results and the other two inly got innocents so that doesn't AT ALL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*doesnt help
--- Double Post Merged, ---

At least style did mention "investigative informations" on D2. Does that make him more trustworthy than Pom....I'm not sure
--- Double Post Merged, ---

As for the poll will we see who voted what once again at eod ?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
About the dets, I could accept many dets if they weren't on the same level, but three at surface ? Sounds a bit much.
+ we don't know gry results and the other two inly got innocents so that doesn't AT ALL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*doesnt help
--- Double Post Merged, ---

At least style did mention "investigative informations" on D2. Does that make him more trustworthy than Pom....I'm not sure
It helps because my first target was Gry and he was killed N2, so I know I’m sane. Not aurr about other dets though, Gry never shared any results and I distrust styl and Natasha
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Gonna sleep now, bye
 
Top