Last edited:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think Arrow is the best lynch here too.There's a part of me that wants to try arrow and give the dets one more night to try and confirm their sanity
Yeah I'm not letting you drive us anywhere NatashaBut I will not lead any more lynches.

Yeah I'm not letting you drive us anywhere Natasha![]()
Lowkey same frfr
For now votes are:1 or nothing.
Pirate or bomb or town v town kills are the exceptions to more people dying than expected.
Vote manipulation is also a threat. Noble, sickly.
But I feel like it shouldn't come down to less than 2 misses to lose.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay I need to go check the event mech.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Is this fully up to date?
I liked Kako's entrance, he's pulling mazino slot up from nothing to slightly trusted.
Between witnessing Dego do nothing with my own eyes and seeing him push to organise the dive I think I trust him more.
Seeing Arrow opportunise on me makes me trust him less.
Both of these things fling them in opposite directions since my distrust in Dego largely came from my trust in Arrow.
80m: Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego
60m: Tatsu, Vali, Kako
Ideally we end up in 100-150 since that reveals death info.
50-100 is ... not great but livable.
If we get rugpulled by a lot of 80m voters lying and going ascend 40 then we basically do lose this game.
I'm voting 80m.
I game my signal on you and sam as a tag team much before to be honest, especially after N1, so this can't be unexpected. The way you try talkin your way out is a bit manipulative as well, I now learnt another layee to your mafia role.Yes with the exception of kill targets.
I would be in a much stronger position killing Pom last night. She's a staple vote against me and she hinted being an info role when she replied directly to me asking about her results.
Both Holt and Gry trusted or at least agreed with me. Both are dead.
Also, both my lynch on DD and shino were solid enough to gain majority. I wasn't the sole decider of those lynches, most people agreed.
I think the case of me being mafia is very weak.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My opening post has a hint to me being info.
I pushed to lynch DD who was not only lying but also claiming to be my dupe.
I was wrong so I spied the #2 suspect, and personal suspect, Shino.
I caved and partially claimed to get Shino to co-operate, she didn't.
I spied Dego to try and solve the 3 way bomb claim.
I am Spy.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yes.
I submitted Stylether at first for my target but changed my mind. I figured my social capital is so low right now that even if I came forward with info on an active claimer it wouldn't be trusted.
Chose to fry a smaller fish and try to resolve the bomb trio. Now I'm trying to discern what scrutiny I'm receiving is validly coming from town and what is a mafia push, if any, on me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
5x DD - Nash#90#182, Lumi #105, Gry #153, Slyth #199, Arrow #224
3x Shino - Holt #307, Sam#230#332, Mazi #365
2x Nash - Pom #202 Shino#228#287
2x Sam - Eri #83, Snail #346
1x Holt - DD #20
1x Gry - Dego #42
1x Mazi - Tatsu #86
1x Slyth - Val #125
6x Shino - Sam #637, Gry #638, Natasha #643, Tatsu #731, Dego #753, Slyth #754
2x Snail - Lumi #586, Arrow #678
2x Natasha - Pommie #582, Shino #657
2x Slyth - Erin #654, Vali #686
1x Sam -Dego #470,Snail 699
These were the notes I made during the night.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Arrow's current push on me is very unexpected I had him down as pretty green socially.
Pom is still pushing me, as she had all game. Now that I've done the dirty work is it time to get rid of me and Arrow joined along? Or is Pom tunnelled and she's the next one to feel my pain lol.
Am I getting groomed by Sty? Is he opportunising the fact I'm flipping green if lynched by claiming I am so?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Game over?
17 players
13v4
4 town dead
9v4
We miss today and someone dies
7v4
Not even close to game over. In theory we can even miss again at 7v4 if roles/mech are on our side.
Why so on edge?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---
I go for Sam not because of those things, from bomb dialogs at least one of Dego - Sam is definitely mafia, and you are a bit on loose and of mafia now so it is much better to eliminate a talkative / stirrer mafia first.I really think that the opposite of this is true.
What better move for mafia to make than to sit back and relax when town eats itself.
As the person who largely lead the last 2 lynches, I can guarantee you mafia sat back and mostly watched.
Like I said, mafia are in their mid-game right now with needing at least 2, average 3 more misses.
In no world is the mafteam me/sam/dego + 1, who do you think we're trusting to carry the torch in endgame by playing like this?
----
Fundamentally, as bad as I've been performing, I can only be this bad here as town.
I'm vouching that dego is at the very least passive unless I'm getting blocked.
Sam has played his whole hand since D1 -- and his socials are very, very in line with town Sam.
Your whole worldview falls apart very quick. You can't lynch Dego here since it'll confirm me, can't lynch me since it'll confirm Dego. You go for

--- Double Post Merged, ---
This reads like bulletproof but you could potentially be another bombwhen im not plain, i cant exactly be killed so yeah trying to cast shade on me is a great idea![]()

You are not thinking this through at all.I go for Sam not because of those things, from bomb dialogs at least one of Dego - Sam is definitely mafia, and you are a bit on loose and of mafia now so it is much better to eliminate a talkative / stirrer mafia first.
Yeah there is an abundance of det / spy claims as well, but i am not involved yet, while I can be sure on bomb defuser thing as i have the defuser role myself already.
And one laat thing, while we made great deal on low number of posts in D1 even, mafia just sitting back feels very very off![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You were wrong last game and you're wrong this game. If you don't learn from how you tunnelled last game then how can you expect to do better the next time around.And you, @SirSamuel016 , i am serious. It feels clear as day obvious of your role as mafia to me. If not, it means i am really bad at playing this, so i will take a break. I don't think i am wrong though, i was green on shinobi while you "old experienced heads" were urging people to vote her. I believe, if you make it out alive D3 you need to better strategize in maf pad.
It should be clear by now that i will try defusing you and him in those respective locations.@Tatsumaki you've been avoiding talking about yourself. Given people have started to mass claim today I would've thought you would have shared something by now.
This reads like bulletproof but you could potentially be another bomb
You are not thinking this through at all.
Firstly, what possible benefit is there to me outing myself as defuser day 1 when I connected the dots on dego?
Secondly, why am I the one you suspect and not dego? Look objectively at the facts:
- my non-vanilla roles are bomb defuser in 2nd slot, bomb in 3rd slot
- you claim that you have bomb defuser in 2nd slot, and in your 3rd slot
Obviously you're hunting a bomb in 51-100 and 101-150 depths, so we have interactivity and parallels in both defusing at one depth and then you being able to defuse me in another. What then fucking bewilders me is how you've seen me be open and expecting a bomb at 51-100m depth yet dego said his bomb is at a different depth and you suspect me???
If we both have 51-100m bomb defuser then that means there has to be at least one bomb at that death, yet that is unaccounted for and dego's bomb is an outlier for both of our interactions. This makes you thinking I'm scum incredibly bewildering because it goes against all conventional logic in the situation.
I'm not saying lynch dego today but I am saying that you're way fucking off
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Fucking hell you are a lost causeIt should be clear by now that i will try defusing you and him in those respective locations.
The "logic" lack is from you. Similar to Nash, you are also being manipulative here. You go out to match Dego and make all your claims on this as bomb should be matched. I waited silently first to see the extent of potential lies.
You are not needed for matching a 51-100 bomb Sam, and you inverse of noone either possibly. That is the major case. I still yet to see a person claiming 0-50 defuser, so it is best to think Dego lying there just to not have lynch on him at surface.
My case with you from bomb is not really "oh he must be maf".
>> your argument on being an inverse as required for Dego is wrong simply. If claims taken face value you are not, if dego lies and he is bomb at 50-100 you are not needed there either. That is main reason i am seeing you less green from the beginning compared to other folks.
>> both dego and you being maf is more reasonable.
>> the power of your tag teamness with Nash is a mafia perk. We here still distrust each other and the only thing a person claims for you as townie is you talk more?! Seriously D1 talks may jeopardize less talkatives but just because you keep posting is not making you green, mate.
I already definitely, decisively talked about all, so it is not a surprise of today. You two try manipulating. Gry did a similar thing in MG 143 as a finally mafia in D4.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ofc it’s “convenient” but that was my target. After end of D1 I was between Natasha and Gry bc they were both sus in my books, but Gry has a lot more sway with townies which could be troublesome if he was mafia, so O went for him. Then I wanted someone I absolutely saw nothing wrong/sus about and Vali was the only one fitting because he seemed really town to me, no controversy. It turns out they both gave me innocent. I assume sane det, but it could be naive ofc. I’d need to investigate again, the problem is that next time we will be at a different depth which either means I lose det role and become plain or that my sanity could have been changed.You having targeted a now dead Gry does look a bit convenient, Vali looks green too so its not a very game-changing target either. Why not investigate Nash n2 or one of the bomb/bomb defuser trio?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gry being dead doesn't confirm that you're sane either Pom, without a conflicting result you may as well be claiming naive
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Styl with two greens can also be naive though, hence the conundrum
My roles this time are kinda useless, the only one that I liked was bomb to trick mafia but it was disarmed by Sam so I feel completely useless now, only can share my thoughts and also I let others organizing things because I still learning and don't wanna make mistakes that can lead to townies dying.Between witnessing Dego do nothing with my own eyes and seeing him push to organise the dive I think I trust him more.
Seeing Arrow opportunise on me makes me trust him less.
Both of these things fling them in opposite directions since my distrust in Dego largely came from my trust in Arrow.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Would have been nice, but considering how we're being paired, I doubt people would even care if you had seen me visit Snehal.I almost spied Stylether last night since he joined me on both lynches and by now I'm honorary mafia so I thought his tendency to agree with me could be mafia coded.
Last Panda game: "What, how could he make a game of only town protects and little to no info?!"3-4 det claimers in a game is incredibly haram
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Maybe this is the info depth?Investigatives:
DD - confirmed det/spy/town
Gry - confirmed det/town???
Nash - claims spy; n1 shino, no result n2 dego no result
styl - claims det: n1 nash inno, n2 snehal inno
pom - claims det: n1 gry innocent n2 vali innocent
Why the fuck are there TWO SPIES FOR 0-50M and FOUR DETS THERE TOO
Wait, we know there's exactly 4 maf? That's pretty fucked.but anyways, please guys coordinate, I will go for the dive 60, let's have a good distribution please, for now only me and iirc dego, will go for the 60
we started with 16 players right ? so we should assume that 4 players exactly will go for 4 for the ascend 40 (kinda cool we will be able to confirm how mafias are there in the game)
Does it, you could be Naive?It helps because my first target was Gry and he was killed N2, so I know I’m sane.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You have been on my case since d1 for a reason I cannot understand, if I owe you money or insulted your lineage feel free to mention it. But you're telling me that despite:I feel like style is the most likely to have lied about being town detective
And my coming out immediately on d1 as active, immediately claiming APPA when asked, softing det so hard it's almost not a soft anymore on d2, actively tried to participate in voting and joined lynches with my chest, and trying my utmost of improving my targeting game from last games where people absolutely ripped me a new one for my protection targets, where I greencheck people who otherwise would have been considered lynches, a move that would make no sense as mafia since I'm actively lowering my pool of available mislynches if that was the case, instead of just safe targets like a dead person or the person who is tunneling the other det claim, and I'm the one that's suspect of the two of us?At least style did mention "investigative informations" on D2. Does that make him more trustworthy than Pom....I'm not sure
Told ya.I submitted Stylether at first for my target but changed my mind. I figured my social capital is so low right now that even if I came forward with info on an active claimer it wouldn't be trusted.
Your sudden distrust of me is putting me on edge.Am I getting groomed by Sty? Is he opportunising the fact I'm flipping green if lynched by claiming I am so?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
1st day no good reason, i wouldn't have voted him if he was at lynch risk tbh
Please see my earlier post on why you're wrong.dd voter
That one's on me, went to a social gathering and lost track of time, but I tried to make up for it with a conscientious vote near the end.not particularly engaged
Is wanting to ascend a bad thing? Having 2 of the same det results would do wonders in how useful the info is, it would have been weirder if I didn't vote to ascend.again ascend vote
Sigh. You telling me I would have been less sus in your eyes if I has posted lynch-influencing information later in the day instead of earlier?especially your green claim coming so early
Once again, if I wronged you somehow, just tell me, I'll apologize. I'll even dogeza.but Stylether didn't help me one bit either in reading him
Stylether
You telling me in a me full green world Vali is still mostly green? Is this weird tunnel he got going for me townie behavior?Vali would still be decently green, I like his recent answers to my questions.
Please see my earlier post on why you're wrong.
That one's on me, went to a social gathering and lost track of time, but I tried to make up for it with a conscientious vote near the end.
Is wanting to ascend a bad thing? Having 2 of the same det results would do wonders in how useful the info is, it would have been weirder if I didn't vote to ascend.
Sigh. You telling me I would have been less sus in your eyes if I has posted lynch-influencing information later in the day instead of earlier?
Once again, if I wronged you somehow, just tell me, I'll apologize. I'll even dogeza.
Like, at this point I have to question whether a townie can so adamantly misrepresent everything I've done in good faith.
You telling me in a me full green world Vali is still mostly green? Is this weird tunnel he got going for me townie behavior?
tbh I'm not as convinced as others on him potentially being green
Huh?There's a part of me that wants to try arrow and give the dets one more night to try and confirm their sanity
I've already given some of my thoughts on the first one in the earlier parts, I find the fact people are sussing me over Pom to be wild and possibly indicative.@Stylether I see you hanging around, what are your thoughts on you vs pom, nash, and then me/dego/arrow?